Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

"What about it?" he ask, ignoring Liz completely as if she wasn't there.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

He nodded "you know the date is fast approaching....thats the only reason someone had the mindset of bringing you back...All the pieces are coming into play..." he said "Katie...the queen.....John...the king...Logan the Bishop...liz...the rook...Kabal...the knight...chi..her part ended....the pawn." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Logan looked at the girl in the door way "Who is that?" he asked Kabal and John not paying attention to what Kabal said about her being his daughter.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:23 pm

"The future is no concern of mine," John said, "What happens, happens. Logan, this is...Liz," he said, not wanting to meantion that it was his daughter.

Liz gave him a slight smile. "Nice to meet you sir," she said, thinking it was probably one of John's henchmen. She turned back to Kabal. "I'm going to the cemetary. Then I'm going back home. I've had a long day. If you need me....wait until tomorrow."

Katie Wildheart

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Logan stood up and bowed to her "It is nice to met you to Liz you know you look like my late wife Katie" He said holding back tears he followed her to the grave yard to get away from the two men.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

He sighed "Liz its yuor father....." he said and shrugged "John...It is actually...but I won't tell you why.." he said stranding "I have things to attend to as well....If need be call me ill be at church..." he said and walked through the wall.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm

"Why would I need you?" he asked.

Liz stopped dead in her tracks. Then she slowly turned around and stared at him. There were a billion things she wanted to say to him, but instead she only muttered. "Um....I should go...." She hadn't heard Kabal's comment, so she hoped and prayed that maybe this man had married a different Katie.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Logan stood frozen "My....Daughter?"he asked Kabal with wide eyes. "shes alive?" he asked looking at the girl he was speechless

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm

He popped back in "Yes shes alive...while you have been asleep I have been taking care of her behind the lines...and John...you will know why..." he said and vanished again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 pm

((do either of you do drama RP's?))

John sighed and stood up. He looked at Logan and Liz. "Well don't just stand there like trees. Do something," he said. He had other business to attend to also, she he walked away. He didn't want to be a part of whatever was about to happen.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

( i do and i love them lol, i had a though of what john could do that would make this have some fun but ill tell you if u want to know just pm me... i dont want asbloodrunscold to know because he would disagree lol)

Chi woke up and went on a walk she didnt feel any stronger and it was beginning to piss her off, she hated feeling so weak.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 pm

((well then u should join the RP in my guild called The Rose Club. I need pplz to join! whee ))

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm

((I am watching you...both of you))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm

(( eek AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!))

Liz looked down. "It was nice meeting you," she said and walked toward the grave. True this man may have been her biological father, but she didn't know him. He was a complete stranger. Liz never really did like strangers.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

chi walked to the park and sat on a swing childishly swinging cutely and closed her eyes

(im not scared of you... remember you are my little sisters age... rotflmao rofl )
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games