Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 am
"Enjoy," She said with a smile and took and sip  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 pm
Luna wasn't facing the door anymore.She was facing the window.Her hair covering her shoulders. Her head slightly tilted. She heard a sound and wondering what is was. SHe knew that their was animals in these parts but not what kind anymore.

Jaded nods smiling as he sips his tea.He looks out the window towards the forest.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 pm
Massasooni walks closer to the window. "Heard it too, hu?..." He ask before leaning in, to look more out the window. After a few seconds he steps back. "... not entirely sure what was or still is out there, but I don't like it..." He said before cracking his knuckles walking to the door then looking back to say "I'm going out there to see what it is and what it wants... you coming out with me or not?... I don't want to exclude you or let you get hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm
Luna smiles then gets up and waves her hands and clothes appear on her body"I want to see what it is"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 pm
Massasooni blinks, almost forgetting himself. He raises a hand as darkness gathers onto him to form his cloths, some light armor, and his sword in the raised right hand on him. He then walks down the hallway to the front door to slowly open and peak out. He spots the source so he quickly shuts the door. <********... what are they doing here?" He asks himself in a low whisper before shrugging "Uh... let's just... stay put until they-- it leaves."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm
Luna looks at him"What is out there?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "Ah... Well... just a couple 'old friends'... that will... attack." He said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 pm
She blinks"What?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 am
Massasooni sighs and looks away. "... I know them, but not in a good way... just... if they... I don't know... let's just hope they don't break in, alright?" He said sitting down against the door and shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 pm
Luna sighs then wraps her arms around him"They can't get in here. Believe me many has tried and has failed."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 pm
Massasooni shrugs some. "There's... a real small bugger... that just may be able to squeeze in here... he's... well... a pexi... so... you sure that they can't break in here, even with such a small guy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm
She tilts her head"Maybe"She wasn't sure though  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes. "... "Maybe" usually means tha--" before he could finish speaking, a small glowing ball slips in from under the door to zoom swiftly around the room, knocking over a few objects clumsily before floating near Massassoni. "Hiya!... fancy seeing you here!" The ball of light says in a cheery, high-pitched voice. Massasooni swiftly snatches the pixie. "Got em!..." He then reaches into his pocket as the pixie mumbled in his other hand's grasp. Massasooni pulls a small bottle out, shoves the ball of light into it, and then seals it with a cork. The pixie rams itself around in the bottle, wanting free. Massasooni places the bottled pixie to the side. "Alright... ok... nothing to worry about... got the pixie..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 pm
Luna blinks then looks at the pixies. She was trying to figure out what it was.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm
Massasooni looks to Luna and smirks before picking up the bottle and giving it to her. "You want to look at it?" He asks with a shrug. The little ball of light up close showed that the ball of light acturally has small wings to keep it afloat.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games