Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:32 am
Sano winces at having to talk again.

"It's my ribs, I think I broke a couple of them. I used a basic healing spell, but it was no where enough to fully mend them. Do you know something, or someone that could help me?" He spits out another mouthful of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:14 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:18 am
She looked at Vincent in midstep, "Don't worry, I'll be careful. Those years of being mistreated as a halfbreed won't go to waste; I promise." she said blandly. Her powers began opening to the plan tin her arm, already seeking out its natural defenses and adding her own energy to them. Better safe than sorry and Poison's defenses would come in handy if things got out of hand.

She started walking towards the nearest door that led outside and before she disappeared through it she looked at the demon once more and said, "I'm a healer, not a fighter, I promise not to intervene unless the situation was desperate enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 am
Dragon_Rider101
Sano winces at having to talk again.

"It's my ribs, I think I broke a couple of them. I used a basic healing spell, but it was no where enough to fully mend them. Do you know something, or someone that could help me?" He spits out another mouthful of blood.

"I'm not a medic, and I'm not a mage...I don't really know what to do..."

She watches as Ventarbre heals him.

"It's a good thing that we have a mage."

She bandages a few of her own wounds with some gauze tape.

"It seems like things are getting really bad."

Several black aircraft swoop overhead, and create an opening. The small craft hovers overhead, and several ropes dangle down, and two soldiers in white armor drop down, holding a pulse rifle in one hand firing suppressive blasts near the rubble they were taking cover behind.

Then there's a loud crack, as a railshot hits home on the little bird, causing it to explode in a ball of fire, raining shrapnel and flaming rubble down below. The soldiers drop to the ground.

"Hey, Corvus, you alright? Corvus?" The fall had aparently snapped the soldier's neck because of the landing. "Damn." said the soldier, now alone, a sob barely audible through his helmet's speaker.

"Sir, we need to get you to safety."

Adrius, arrogant and defiant, "No, I have a problem to take care of."

"Sir, you're losing blood at a rapid rate. We need to get you out of here. As it is, it'll take you at least a month to recover, assuming we can get you out of here."

"No, you'll stand here, and I'll take care of the problem."

"Sir..."

Adrius takes the pulse rifle out of the soldier's hands, and loads a grenade onto the rifle and blasts it over the rubble.

Malem sees the little black canister and dives out of the way in time to escape the blast.

She looks back to see if the others managed to move in time.

She was now out in the open, and then Adrius switched to pulse fire, and hot blasts of energy tore into Malem's leg, before she rolls into a crater for shelter. She bandages the deep burns on her legs, and lays low in the crater.

At that moment, there's a crackle of static and something said inside the helmet of the soldier, "Sir, you have been removed from this mission. This mission is being handed over to Officer Juan Vega, and you are to desist or be forcibly removed from your post."

"Never... I'll never...!"

The soldier throws Adrius, and then he punches Adrius in the face, before recovering his blaster, and firing it on him, after toggling a switch. Adrius goes limp, still alive, but unconscious.

The soldier then slings Adrius to his back, straps him with a belt, and then begins to back out of the street. Looking at his marker through the NAV computer, and he sees what looks like a secure route...

((In a turn, the soldier will head to the Abandoned Church area))  

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Sano felt like he was taking his first breath again. He moved and his ribs no longer hurt him.
"Thank you. I don't remember your name...only that it begins with a V. But I am deeply in your debt, and saved me from much pain." Sano looks over and sees Adrius being "forcibly removed" from the mission.
"Damn, he got away."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:43 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:31 pm
Malem tries to get up, but her left leg is limp. Apparently the shot had burnt through a nerve.

"Ventarbre, I can't walk...could you um...do that thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:50 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:02 pm
"Yeah, I am now...thanks."

She gets up.

"And we just finished fixing this place up. If we want to to catch Adrius, we'll need to follow him quickly. I think he headed towards that church over there."

She walks over to the fallen soldier. She removes his helmet. The face looks absolutely horrifying, caught in fear. She closes his eyes and bows her head for a second. Then she takes his pulse rifle.

"I'm not that good with a gun, but I know how to use it. If anyone can fire a gun better than I can, they should probably take this."

She says this as she's jogging down the street.

((To the abandoned church))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:02 pm
When she caught the first sight of the backyard she nearly fell to her knees in sobs. The gardens were utterly destroyed, there was no chance of a few resorative spells that could help it now. It would take major power play this time around and that was something that would have to wait for a little while. But she couldn't believe that all her hard work went to nothing....

A small gasp/sob caught in her throat as she struggled to remain on her feet just inside the door, managing to catch the side of the wall with a hand. She leaned against the wall now, her eyes still skimming over the wreckage and then watched as Malem started off away from the building to soewhere else. She thought she heard something about a church, but she couldn't be sure.

Posion tried to comfort the half elf, extending some of her vines to gently wrap around her neck and arms, trying to give her enough comfort that a plant alone could give.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Vincent walked up behind Caly, having followed her after a time. He saw the garden and saw her reaction to it. He sighed and knelt down beside her, He wrapped his arms around her careful not to hit poision. One of his demonic wings went around her as he rubbed her back with one of his hands. His faceless mask hid his frown as he comforted them. But his attempt and concern was clear enough through his actions.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:44 pm
Sano shrugs his shoulders.
"As long as you say that you got everything under control then I'll be off now Ven." He turned and picked up another pulse rifle.
"Good luck and stay safe!" he exclaimed as he turned to follow Malem.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:44 pm
Tears streamed down her face silently as she glanced at the one with the staff, but then was slightly started when someone knelt beside her and wrapped their arms around her. Without dislodging Poison from around her neck and arms she turned her head and found Vincent beside her. She hadn't known he followed her down, for once her elven hearing had failed her momentarily. With her tears still running down her face she relaxed into Vincent's embrace. His presense was soothing and already she was beginning to calm.

She looked at the one with the staff again, she couldn't exactly remember his name off the top of her head for some odd reason, and said, "And how is it that you will get it fixed? This would take a greater earth mage than I to repair." her voice was soft and trembled a little, but her words were still coherent and sincere.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Zeke had finished teleporting and found himself in the ruined garden of the Kanareshii base. "Crap. I knew I heard pulse rifle shots fi-ow." Zeke was hit in the head by a series a falling rocks. Zeke saw a girl crying over the ruined garden and walked over to her. "Listen, I may only be eleven, but I know that crying Isn't going to heal this garden." Zeke started trying to restore the gardn with a healing spell.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games