Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 pm
"She's a priss!" Ari exclaimed, "A few years ago she'd be agreeing with me! I guess that's what happens when you leave..." She shrugged.
"She's right." Bianca smiled slightly. "But I realized that grades were important."
"I can't believe what I'm hearing!" Ari said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:20 pm
he laughed "some people change"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:30 pm
"Still." Ari crossed her arms and looked into the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm
scarlet sat on one of the swings at the playground listening to her ipod then soon left  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm
the little girls walked into the park and let out a small sigh of relief as they walked along the familiar path to a large tree that seemed to be filled with lightning bugs. they smiled to themselves and grabbed onto a rope that blended in with the treetrunk perfectly and started to climb up. when they reached the top of the rope the girls found themselves back in the familiar cuby like area that they'd filled out with pillows and blankets and a few stuffed animals(a couple real ones too). they sighed softly and fell backwards into the blankets with a very soft plop.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 pm
Solar walked into the park with a sigh, putting in his headphones and playing the song "let it die" by three days grace. He then sat on a park bench and put his hands under his chin.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:40 pm
Solar then felt a sudden warmth in his chest and his thoughts and memorys changed completly, hiro's soul had just entered him...solar then looked around, adjusting to were he was at. He then got up and stretched abit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm
Lena walked into the park and looked around. She noticed a boy stretching and looked at Samantha. "I-Is that h-him?" she asked with a shaky voice.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm
As he stretched, a tattoo appeared on his chest that was the same as hiro's and Samantha noticed it. "yeah, that's him." she said with a small smile.

Solar saw Lena and his eyes widened, he recognized her instantly and he looked away, he knew that it was best to keep the fact that he was the reincarnation of hiro a secret just so she would be happy.
((I gtg D: ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm
((haha I was just about to say that! Byeee!!!))

Lena looked back at the boy Samantha said was named Solar and bit her lip. She slowly walked up to him and did her best to smile. "H-Hello." she said in a slightly shaky voice. All she could think or hear, though, was: I killed you. This is all my fault.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am
the little girls frowned as they heard people talking; at this timeof night? Probably some creepers... They sighed softly and the firefly like lights that kept their tree lit went out, making it harder for them to be found. "don't come neer us" they whispered, holding hands tightly as thus watched every thing around their tree.
((man, I just got finnished watching aliens!!!!!! Fricking awesome movie!!! it takes a lot to scare me and the queen was prety damn scary.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 am
Ray and Jacob entered the park. Ray started to catch fireflies and pretend to eat them just to freak Jacob out.
"ugh" Jacob said "are you really that ignorant or are you just pretending?"
Ray looked at him "hey, i'm only 13! how else am i supposed to act?"
"better than you do..." Jacob growled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 am
Solar heard how shaky she was. "a-are you alright le-" he stopped himself from saying her name, he was so close from giving her a hint of who he really was. "may I get your name?" he asked. He then buttoned up his shirt more, tring to hide his tattoo. He had pure white hair with black streaks through it and a small mask covered the lower half of his face. His eyes were silver but...they looked just like hiros, the deepness of them, how bold they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:55 am
Ray climbed a tree covered in lightning bugs
"Ray! get down from there now!"
Ray smiled and shouted "you have to catch me first!"
Jacob pinched the skin between his eyes and walked towards the tree. "i am not going to climb up there to get you."
"then i aint comin down!" Ray laughed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games