Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 am
(technically, Bakher was backing away from them.....)

He noted that the whole "Backing away slowly" thing didn't seem to be working, as the Bears were beginning to advance on them. So he did the only thing he could think of that didn't involve flight; he called a web of magic into existence to block the path behind him, and turned tail, dug in his talons, and ran to catch up with Kaishin.

"Well. Kaishin....to be frrrrrrank..... I think this.... would have gone badly, rrrrregardless....of what we did....."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 am
Leran snifed the air. For some reason it smelled of bear. "It's the others. this can't be good." He jumped on top of the den and looked toward the bear den. He saw Bakher, Kaishin, and Larka run out of the den.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 am
((I'm honestly not sure what to do. Should I have Marco interfere or should Marco stay on the sidelines. Decisions decisions... Think I'll flip a coin.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 pm
(Dark may have a suggestion for you, or you could just post and see what happens from there.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Miles followed Leren he frowned as he saw the others running, "This is my fualt...isnt it?"

(where's Eyea?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:41 pm
Leran looked at him. "Don't blame yourself for this one. the bears were always restless of late. When i get the chance i will go speak with them. My reputation with them is of good stature."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 pm
Lazurkri
(Dark may have a suggestion for you, or you could just post and see what happens from there.)

((I'll just wait for Miss Dark to respond then, and see what her opinion is.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:27 am
{Again Knux, please PM me this "good past" you have with the Bears, so I can put it in your profile. As of now, because of where your profile stands, you are new to the Forest and a Loner in the Pack. You should know no one. Unless you have a history you would like to add, you do not know the Bears.}

Larka could finally see the Den as all three of them continued to run with the Bears thundering behind them. She had no intention of turning the Bears against the Wolves even more. Her intention was to shed light on the Bear Leader's use of human items. She hoped the Bears would be enraged by their Alpha's weakness and conceding to the humans.

She cursed herself as her body grew weak and she pushed herself forward. She began falling behind a little, but still managed to stay ahead of the Bears. Just a little bit further and they could be safe. The Bears could only approach the Den if they wished to incur a war. She doubted they would want to do that, but she'd doubted the Bears would attack them also. She just wanted to be safe.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 am
{And Tom, I answered you in PMs, so you may post what you think would fit best.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 am
Kaishin looked back to notice that Larka was falling behind. He leaned over and grabbed her by the scruf of the neck, throwing her onto his back. He then bolted out of the bears cave, leaving it far behind.

"We tried our best" Kai said as they padded back to the Den. "I didn't even consider that the bears had sided with the humans..." This fact depressed him greatly, he had so much respect for the bears, only for that illusion to be shattered like that. Once the adrenaline had worn off, he suddenly collapsed in a heap, with Larka still on his back. "Guess those broken ribs are finally taking their toll" he coughed.

(P.S. Hey dark, is it okay if I introduce a new character soon?)  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 am
{I don't mind. Just be sure to give me the profile when you do. :3}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 am
He "felt" the web of Magik he'd erected flare as something- in all likelihood, a Bear- slammed into it, and bounce off. That was just the beginning, as he loped along; he felt rhythmic blows to the web, and felt it weakening, slowly; it wouldn't last forever, but it WOULD last for a while.

He saw sunlight ahead, and settled into a less draining run; Gryphonkin, the majority of them, did not spend a whole lot of time walking anywhere, instead using their wings to fly anywhere they wished to go. He'd spent more time than most grounded, but it was awkward, and draining- his forepaws were more bird than lion, they didn't flex quite right for extensive running.

He passed into the open air, and came to a running stop, breathing heavily despite everything.He looked around and saw the Magik Altered Alpha lying on his belly, with Larka on top. He was about to snicker when he noticed that Kaishin exuded the scent of pain. He went over, and looked him over; he had internal injuries; likely busted ribs. lethal, if one shifted and pierced a lung.

He fisted a forepaw, balancing on three legs, and a glow surrounded it, the eerie green glow contrasting heavily wiht his now mostly white plumage.

"I see yourrrrr hurrrrrt, Kaishin.... Hold still, and let me fix you up rrrrrright."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 am
Larka yelped when she was lifted from the ground and flung onto Kaishin's back. Not what she expected, but she was grateful for the break on her body. She just felt guilty because while she was feeling run down, her Alpha most certainly felt much, much worse.

She was glad to have finally gotten to the Den, and naturally rolled off his back as he collapsed. The she-Wolf lay by his side and panted heavily. When she remembered the Bears again, she lifted her head in alarm.

She looked towards the direction they were just running from and saw the Bears crashing into a "barrier" of sorts. Now, she couldn't exactly see the barrier, but that was the only explanation as to why the Bears were not stomping into the Wolves' Territory and ripping them all to pieces in their very weakened state. She guessed it was Bakher, as she could not do such a thing and Kaishin was drained.

She hoped it could hold long enough for the Bears to at least get bored of the hunt and forget what they were doing there in the first place. She could already see a few turning around and returning home, but many still shoved their bodies against the invisible wall.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 am
((Well here goes nothing sweatdrop ))
"Quite a brawl you all had." Reaper was in a nearby tree, looking down at the three of them, with his golden eyes. "Perhaps I can assist you some how." He said gliding off the branch and landing on the ground. "I've had plenty of experience with mending Marco's wounds." He frowned and looked back in the direction of the barrier. "Speaking of which he should be in position now."

Marco had appeared farther up the path from the barrier. If the barrier broke, he would be their next obstacle. His plan was simply to intimidate them into retreating. Normally this was something he wouldn't be able to do, but now he was different. His chaotic feral magic had awoken and began flowing through his body. The magic had forced his body to expand. He looked the same as before, but now he was slightly larger than a lion. His teeth and claws had turned a bloody crimson. He growled at the bears, digging his crimson claws into the dirt. He gritted his fangs and his ears went back against his head. It was a warning that he would strike if they got any closer. The magic produced an aura that smelt of death around his body. All of this was nothing more than a trick to drive the bears away, but it was more than enough to fool anyone into thinking he would kill if it was needed.

((Also, I'm confused. Is it day or night?

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm
(Ummmmm...I thought we had just gotten out of the Bear Den, not managed to get all the way back to the Den already.... your post looks good Tom, by the way.....)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games