Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Is that right?" Nikolai hummed while eating more ice cream. He'd like to stop by and play a nice game of "Find the *****" sometime.
Feeling the arm around his shoulder, the Sin looked at the arm then at Leon, listening to his apology. There was silence for a moment, then he grinned. "Why don't you get some ice cream, dearie?" he chose to reply.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Because I remember the last time we ate ice cream together and now I can't look at it the same way," he replied, kissing Nikolai's cheek before standing up and collecting the bags. "I have to go pick up your present before I forget. Why don't you two finish up, then meet me in front of Journey's so we can grab some shoes for Aysun?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai watched Leon leave. He wasn't sure how to feel. He wanted to be angry and hold a grudge against him, but he couldn't blame him for falling for a force he was helpless against. But it wasn't like he could just be happy about what happened. It was certainly entertaining, but he'd rather watch another couple deal with that then have to worry about Leon.
"Uncle Nikki...?"
The Sin looked at Aysun. Since when did she call him uncle?
"Does Uncle Leon like you?"
"Yes."
"But you said he liked that lady."
"He likes me more."
"Do you like that lady?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because she's a skank, dearie."
"What's a skank?"
"Something you should not say around your Uncle Leon."
That in mind, the two threw their trash away and decided to do a little more shopping until they met Leon. It was a quicker process with Nikolai in full control. He was able to find many cute outfits and even work around the clothes Aysun found neat. She still yelled for him to not help her change, but other than that she warmed up to the man. He wasn't as weird as she first thought. He was silly, too! He confused people that were mean to her and called her pretty on many occasions! He was a lot nicer than she thought.
Soon enough the duo were in front of the store like planned. Nikolai was sitting on the courtesy bench in front of the store with multiple bags besides him, his arms and legs were crossed as he listened to Aysun talk and talk about her past family adventures (if you could call t hem that)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed as he signed off on yet another item, watching it be placed into the box of gifts he had put together for Nikolai. It was taking longer than anticipated, but soon enough, he finished signing for the item and paid for them in full. His muscles flexed as he picked up the box and started walking outside. His eyes sparkled as he caught sight of Nikolai and Aysun, lips breaking into a smile as he walked over. "Hey. I see you two went shopping a little," he observed. "Get anything good?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing the familiar deep voice, Nikolai opened his eyes to see Leon approaching them. He opened his mouth to answer him, but Aysun beat him to it.
"Yeah!!" she beamed and swung her legs back and forth excitedly. "We got a lot of cool clothes and a lot of people called me pretty!" she said then stopped swinging her legs and tilted her head at him. "Where did you go?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I went to get Nikolai's presents for Valentine's Day," he answered, setting the box down and stretching his strong arms over his head. He was tired, definitely, but they still had quite a day ahead of them, and that wasn't even counting tonight. "Speaking of, do you want me to get you a Valentine's present too?" he asked, kneeling in front of Aysun to put the flower headband back on her head.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun scrunched up her nose and hugged her toy tightly to her, causing music to play. "You have cooties!" she grimaced.
"It's true, darling." Nikolai agreed while watching the two. "Perhaps you can embroider her shoes with diamonds?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:54 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon laughed, standing up straight and setting his hands on his hips. "I want her to be happy, not mugged," he reminded Nikolai before gesturing to a small toy store not too far away. "Why don't we take a break from clothes shopping and go in there?" he asked the girl.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm? You don't want to get her shoes, darling?" Nikolai raised an interested eyebrow at Leon. He looked over to the toy store and pursed his lips, looking back at the toy bear Aysun buried her face into. "You already gave her a toy. How many more do you want to give her?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Shoes can wait," he shrugged, before lowering his voice a little. "i want her to have everything's she's ever wanted and more. I know what it's like to grow up having to share and having little to nothing left for you. She deserves whatever her heart desires." Half of that was the reason why, but the other half was because he'd always wanted to spoil his daughter. Seeing as he was engaged to a man, this was likely his only chance. "What do you say, Aysun? You want to go toy shopping for a bit?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He could somewhat sympathize with Leon's feelings, though he never knew what it was like to be jealous over someone's items since everyone in his youth was always working.
Aysun, however, happily answered for the both of them. "Yeah!" she practically shouted, hugging her toy and making it sing again. "I want lotsa toys!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He grinned, then reached for the bags and distributed them between his arms before picking up the box. "Okay then, let's go get some toys!" Leon cheered, then looked down to Nikolai. "You know, there might be a few toys in there for you too," he somewhat suggested, a strange smile on his lips, as if he knew something Nikolai didn't.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Russian gave Leon a frown. "Dearie, if my kind of toys are in there then I don't think we should bring a small child in there." Nevertheless, he stepped in. It was basically a mall version of Toys'R'Us. Toys ranging from small one dollar cheapos to enormous teddy bears with hearts on their bulging stomachs stocked the shelves, some being tested on by enthusiastic kids. Aysun instantly brightened and ran off to the nearest shelf, eager to find something she'd spend the rest of her day with.
As she did so, Nikolai rested a hand on his hip and looked at Leon's face. "Look at you, smiling so widely." he chuckled. "Perhaps I should adopt a child next time for your birthday gift."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon laughed a little, then shook his head, eyes staring after Aysun. "It's weird, I guess, but a good weird. I mean, when I realized I was in love with you, I had to choose between being with you or giving up on my dream of having a family of my own. I loved you too much to lose you, so I chose you, and I came to terms with the fact that I'd probably never get to be a father." He looked at Nikolai out of the corner of his eye, smiling at him. "For some wonderful reason, I was given the chance to be with the man I loved and be the father I always wanted to be. I don't intend to waste it." He glanced back to Aysun, her happiness making his heart swell.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smirked. "Goodness, you don't waste time in gushing, do you?" he chuckled.
"Uncle Leon!!" Aysun called out from one of the shelves against the wall. She was hopping, trying to get a toy off the top shelf that was at least twice her height. On that shelf was one of the giant teddy bears with a heart for a nose. When she turned to look at Leon, she pointed up and pouted at the toy. "I can't reach it!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games