Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 pm
"It's fine," Yoh choked out. He removed his hand from his face and took a deep breath, then released it. "I knew what she meant anyway. I suppose it had just taken me by surprise."

Hinata knocked on the sand castle door. "Mio? Come out, please. We know you didn't mean it. Come on now~"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm
Mio shook her head even though they couldn't see. "No!!!" she yelled a few tears running down her face. Hinata lied.....Yoh probably hated her now saying that. Mio should have just kept quiet, she was so dumb!!!! Mio hugged her knees to her chest and silently cried to herself.

Noctis scratched his head "Why you choking up? And why'd it catch you off guard?" he mumbled then shot and unsure look to Yoh. "Do you.....LIKE Mio?" he mumbled so only Yoh could hear.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm
"If you won't come out, then I'm coming in!" Hinata said. She pushed her way through the sand door and saw Mio sitting in the corner, crying. "Aw, Mio." she said sadly.

Yoh's eyes narrowed. "Of course not. I mean, as a friend, I suppose." Yoh wasn't quite sure why he had choked up or why it caught him off guard. After all, he had always had girls confessing their 'love' to him. It was all pretty annoying, actually. He found it a huge relief that Mio had said that she didn't like him. It made him want to keep her around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm
Mio turned away from Hinata, and tried to stop crying. "G-Go away....." she mumbled.

Noctis nodded "Ya alright. But I swear if you start to like her...." he mumbled "Then I'm sending you to hell to watch the new comers. Some have skin falling right off they bone, arms ripped off and some look normal." he smirked. Everyone that had died went to Hell first. Most of the shot up or had a limp missing. "Mio never cried seeing it and she had just died herself, so I'm sure you'd be fine~" Noctis threatened he was half-way teasing but wanted to she a reaction from Yoh.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm
"Nope~" Hinata said, crawling over and sitting beside Mio. "Why would I do that, when you're obviously so upset? That's not what good friends do."

Yoh sighed. "Trust me, you won't have to worry about that." He glanced at Noctis. "The same goes for you with Hinata. I may not be able to actually send you to Hell, but I'd try my best to make your life just like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 pm
Mio covered her head "I-I'm so dumb......" she muttered her tears returning.

Noctis let out a small chuckle. "I'm 23 I'm not gonna date your sister unless she forces me to. And that won't happen. Never had a girlfriend, never gonna want a girlfriend, never gonna have one." he nodded agreeing with himself.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 pm
Yoh smirked. "Good."

"You're not dumb," Hinata said, reaching over to pat her arm comfortingly. "No one here but you thinks that. If you go talk to him, I'm sure that Yoh will assure you that he isn't mad at you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Mio slowly nodded then stood up. She walked over to the door and put her hand up, the door opened slowly. A light blush spread across her face and she plopped down beside Yoh again, hugging her knees. "Sorry....." she said quietly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm
"Don't worry about it," Yoh said indifferently. "It didn't bother me that much."

"See?" Hinata said, sitting beside Mio.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 pm
"Well he put his hand over his mouth I thought he hated me....." she mumbled then laid back, her hair now out of the buns, she put her hands on her stomach. "You two gotta go swim....It feels really nice out there" she said calmly sounding a little older then normal. After a minute or two Mio hopped up "Imma go find a shark~" she half way joked but sounded fairly serious. Maybe that would get the boys int he water. Mio skipped out into the ocean then dived in.

Noctis blinked "I'm not sure if she's serious or not....She's done it before......"  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Yoh blinked. "You gotta be kidding me. She can't be serious. What do you mean she's done it before?" He asked curiously, looking at Noctis.

"It looks like she's serious," Hinata said, surprise on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 pm
Noctis sighed "She watches animal planet alot and she wanted to see a shark so she can to the beach and went to go find a shark. It almost bit her arm off......Let her have her fun~" he mumbled then laid back down. If the shark bit her her arm would come back, although Mio wouldn't let the shark bite her anyways.

Mio saw under the water and out into the vast ocean she was about 20 feet from the shoreline. Mio sank tot he bottom of the fairly shallow water and waited patiently.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm
Hinata shrugged and went to lay down in between Yoh and Noctis.

Yoh couldn't believe how nonchalant the two were being. Who cared if her arm would just grow back? It still had to be extremely painful. He watched where Mio went under water, wanting her to just come back to shore. He didn't want her to get hurt, but it was her decision if she wanted to do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm
After a few moment a huge water dome came out of the water and over to Hinata, Yoh and Noctis. Mio ran out of the ocean and pointed to the now clear dome. "I got a shark!!" she cheered. Inside the dome was a baby shark about 5 or 6 feet long which was still big. "It's it cute~" she hugged the water filled floating dome, then shark just kinda staid there. "Do I have to put it back" Mio pouted.

Noctis nodded and Mio sighed.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm
"That is so cool, Mio!" Hinata shouted, grinning. "Man, it would be SO cool if I had a pet shark." Hinata said, thinking.

Yoh glared at her. "Don't get any ideas."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games