Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Toxic Yumi

User Image

User Image

Lance looked at the waitress as she took the others' orders with an almost clueless expression on his face. There was absolutely no way this woman could be associated with an underground slave trade. So, basically, he had nothing to worry about. As the woman suddenly addressed him, Lance was brought out of his reverie, his eyes darting to the menu in his hands.
"Er- Just get me the.. "Macho Burger," is it?" he asked, feeling like an idiot ordering something that sounded like it was meant for wrestlers. "And a glass of water" he added. Lance had never been one for carbonated drinks. They only ruined his health. Water was always the way to go for him.

((@Mayah Playah: Silver Tongue? Like from Inkheart? ;u; ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Deena nodded, shooting a grin to Alonna. "They'll be right out," she said, mouthing "he's cute" to Alonna as she walked away.
The blonde giggled as her friend disappeared, a strangely happy mood settling in. "She's great, yeah? Ever since my mom died, she's kind of taken over for me." A sad glimmer appeared in her eye, but was quickly covered with the mischievous one from before. "She and her husband own the diner. Every now and then, I help out, but my lazy siblings prefer to pull pranks. Honestly, I don't know where they get it from." Smirking, she pointed at the woman yelling at her boyfriend behind them, summoning a tiny storm cloud that showered onto her when she wasn't looking.

{{I didn't even think of it like that XD No, Deena calls Alonna and her brother and "sister" silver tongues because they can flatter anyone into doing what they want.}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image

((Yeah, that's what I was thinking too XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance looked down at Annalis, almost growling, before he sighed and turned to Alonna.
"-die?" he finished Annalis's sentence rather bluntly. "Well I guess you already said she did so, uh, did she die... normally?" he restated, scratching his cheek sheepishly. He didn't know how to handle situations like this. His own mother had died when he was younger, and he had met plenty of death after that, so he didn't find it much of a big deal any more.
"Help yourself, Pipsqueak..." he grumbled to Annalis, averting her eyes away from her, although technically, he had already helped her.

((I'm reading the book right now, so basically every time I turn around, I'm reminded of it xDD))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Alonna sighed, looking away. "A sickness hit our side of the country and took her with it, as well as most of our servants and my four younger siblings. As the strongest triplets in the present magical world, we were kept safe. My eldest brother, Axel, took over as the family head while my father went away on business for weeks on end." She looked back, smiling sadly. "And now, my sister, Adrianna, had officially been deemed dead, so yet another loss to the Ridela family..."

{{Oh God, I haven't read that in forever.}}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
((I haven't read that book in ages))  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:58 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance felt a light wisp of his own memories returning to him of when his own mother, too, had died of an illness. But he had only lost one family member, granted that was the only family member he had left.
Seeing Annalis get so emotional over this made Lance smile lightly. She may be a little pipsqueak sometimes, but he guessed she really meant it when she said she cared.
Suddenly, he felt his body stiffen as if he had turned to stone at the mention of him being called a 'big dummie,' and he took back everything he thought about her.

No, she's just a pipsqueak... Lance looked at Annalis as if he was ready to pounce but found that he couldn't hurt her, not physically anyway. Perhaps it was because she just seemed so childish, he felt more that he should pat her on top of the head rather.
"Sure." he said with a shrug, looking at Alonna a bit carelessly, but deep down inside, he knew he felt even the slightest hint of concern over her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

She smiled sweetly, reaching out and taking Annalis' hand. "Thanks. Most people tend to stay away from me, since I'm surrounded by so much death. But I still have my two brothers and my father, so I'm not completely alone." The blonde witch released her apparent new friend and pulled a silver locket from around her neck. Opening it, she showed them a picture of a beautiful blonde woman with green eyes and Alonna's smile. "This is my mother, Elisa, right after she married my father. Isn't she lovely?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance leaned in to look at the picture, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.
"She's beautiful" he said simply. It was strange how people who are dead are viewed upon as such beautiful people by those that are alive, even if they were thought of as ugly when living. He sighed and leaned back in his seat, folding his arms across his chest.
After hearing Annalis's story and views about life, Lance averted his eyes, leaning further back in his chair until he was balancing himself on the its two back legs.

"Tch, stupid pipsqueak..." he murmured. Perhaps because she was right. Well, maybe partially right. The life he lived taught him to be rational and realistic, although a bit paranoid. It wouldn't be easy for him to just give up that philosophy for a happy-go-lucky one, maybe even impossible.

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"It should be here soon," she shrugged, slipping her locker back on. "My sister Adrianna...she used to go in the back if the food took too long, kick the cook all the way to the break room, and cook for the rest of the day." Chuckling, she poured a bit of sugar on a napkin, then started melting the sugar crystals and creating a tiny sculpture of her miniature pet dragon. "I hope she hurries though. I'm scheduling this huge tutoring session. Hey, are either of you really good at any subjects?"

{{It's like, 3 AM over here, so I gotta go to bed really soon.}}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image

((OOC: Yeah over here it's 6pm so I will have to go soon. I'll be gone for 30mins now. So yeah XD  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance watched as Alonna crafted her little ice formation of what he guessed was a dragon or lizard of some sort. Hearing his new nickname, he felt himself smirk instead of glaring at Annalis like he expected himself to.
"Nice one, Pipsqueak..." he said sarcastically, tugging on his scarf a bit to loosen it. "I dunno, actually. I've never been to school before. All I know for sure I'm good at is survival in the wilderness. I guess there isn't a survival class, is there?" Lance asked with a chuckle. He was becoming quite comfortable with the two girls, which ironically made him uneasy.

((Okie doke, good night c: ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 am
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

The american otaku took his steps inside the diner, having the hunger only a american could have. He finally got his paycheck for being a security guard at the school and it was time for the hard work and various injuries to pay off!

Travis stepped over and tapped on the waiters table. "Can you get me a table please?" The woman responded with lack-luster suddenly taking him to her attention. "O-oh, I'm sorry, we have somewhat of a troublesome customer today..." Travis blinked at her, feeling somewhat uncaring for the fact he hadn't eaten in five days. "Right this way....."

Travis had been seated behind the group and handed a menu, which Travis looked at like it was a sacred text, filled with unlimited options. "Hahhhhh!" Travis could not help but cheer at the joy of being able to eat again. "Every moment of my work has led up to this moment!!"

After he ordered his food, he sat somewhat impatiently. He was thinking about when Jeane was finally going to get to where he was..... She was taking too long to appear and it somewhat agrrivated him. Travis spun his finger around the top of his glass on the table. So many things to do......

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:45 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"Actually, there is. It's the only class I do awful in." Alonna pouted her plump pink lips, irritated."I don't know why, but earth and I just don't get along. I guess that's because my element is water, but still." She finally finished her sculpture, adding just a pinch of color for the eyes. "There, perfect. Here, Lance. You can have it." Handing to the boy, she got started on another sculpture, this time of stuck together bubbles for Annalis. "If you both have any spare time, you should come to one of my classes. As head tutor and the only one with perfect straight A's, I'm allowed to use the lecture hall for mass sessions. You should come and help me sometime."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games