Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm
"It sounds nice here." She smiled. "I left the day before I was Injected with mermaid. Who knows what it would have done to me." She laughed to herself. "I would have looked like Ariel if I had grown a fin." She leaned on Sebastian. "Don't tell anyone that I'm doing this, but thank you. I've only been out of the lab for two months and look at what a great time I'm having." she nudged him a bit. "Never expect to hear anything like that again."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm
"Don't worry, I won't. You know, I honestly haven't had this much fun in years. Any other day I'd be searching for Myka, but right now, I'm glad I took a break." Tightening his grip ever so slightly, he sighed. "I don't know how you do it, but you calm me down. I usually never talk to people like I talk to you, much less tease and flirt with. You're something special, Elaine. Never forget that."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm
Elaine shivered and moved closer. "I know how you feel. It's only been two months and I still have a feeling that their looking for me. I've been running, but Leo wanted to stop. He couldn't run anymore. I haven't felt safe with anyone Other than Leo. Not even the man who adopted me. Then you came and something screamed inside me. It was saying 'Trust'." She didn't know where this confession was coming from, but it felt nice to talk about what was on her mind. Just for a day. she thought. I'll open up. Just for a day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 pm
He slid his hand up and down her arm, warming her to the best of his ability. "If I could protect you from everything, I would. You need to know that. But you also need to know that you can't trust me." Sebastian pulled her as close to him as possible, the immense heat from his body warming hers. "I'm not a good man, Elaine. I killed my own grandfather. He may have been a bad man, but I still took his life. I'm a demon for a reason. If I tell you to run, you need to run, do you understand me?" His voice was thick with an agony unlike any other. "I won't let you get hurt because of me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:47 pm
Elaine took in the heat. "I will run, but I'll come back. I'm a Demon too and even worse I'm pretty sure I destroyed my own happiness. I'm not sure, but I might have killed my parents. At least you killed an evil man. My parents loved me and I think I killed them." She looked up at him. Sorrow filled her eyes. She truly thought she was the cause of her parents death. "It hurts to loose someone so don't go, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:02 pm
He kissed her forehead and sighed. "Princess, I promise I'll never leave you, not until I have no choice."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:21 pm
The feeling of his lips took her by surprise. "Wait, until?" She didn't like the sound of that. "So, does that mean you have to leave eventually?" She felt upset and didn't what the other emotion was. She felt . . . Broken.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm
"I might have to. When I became a demon, I was told that when I become Pride, I have to leave everything behind, traveling everywhere with my consort, who will be turned into Vanity. I have a choice as to who my companion will be, but I could never do that to you. You're strong, tough, independent. You can take care of yourself. But the creatures I'll be up against as Pride you will not be able to fight. I have to protect you, damn it. I can't allow you to be put in danger." Sebastian brushed his hair from his eyes roughly, his mind racing. "If I could afford to take you, I would. I wouldn't even hesitate. But if I take you with me, I could lose you. Elaine, the last thing I want to do is lose you." He could feel his heart breaking as he imagined a world where she was gone. That world could never exist. He would never let it.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 pm
Elaine turned her head. "It all sounds like an adventure to me. I can care for myself and I have . . . Alone." She looked at the water as if she could see it. "Alone. . . That no way for anyone to travel and Even if you were to become this Pride I wouldn't care. You would still be Sebastian." She fought back tears again. She couldn't cry. She wouldn't let herself. "Damn." she said quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 pm
Sebastian heart swelled. "You mean that? Oh, don't cry, love." He brought her closer, his arms around her shoulders. "Please don't cry."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm
Elaine's cheeks turned red. "I can't cry. It would kill both of us, But if I could I would. This hurts." She wrapped her arms around herself. "I don't talk to people because I get hurt." She let her frustration show. "I'm tired of being hurt! No one ever stays! No one ever means it when they say 'forever'! I really wish my tears couldn't kill because I want to cry! I haven't cried in eight years!" She was clenching her teeth and her eyes burned from the tears threatening to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm
He tilted her head up, his voice gentle. "You forget, darling, that I can't die. Pride needs me too much."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 pm
She looked away and took in Sebastian's words. One tear hit the ground and the area turned black. A few more fell doing the same. The tears were blood and what looked like a glitter. Her body tensed and she started to shake. It was almost like she had the chills. The area around grew uncomfortable and tense. Her wings came out fully and along with that her nails grew sharp. Her hair grew to her waist and became more red and her eyes a glowing Green. Her mind was tracing her past. Her parents, all the thing they made her do In the lab, nights in the forest, everything. So, the tears kept falling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 pm
Sebastian moved behind her and laid his head on the back of her neck, wrapping his arms behind her waist and unfolding his giant black wings. "I won't let you go, Elaine," he whispered, his wings wrapping around them in a soft, black cocoon.. Suddenly, his eyes turned a milky white, light glowing. "I want you to see me, if only for a few minutes. I'm giving you my sight, darling." The light left his eyes, the color returning to sapphire blue. He couldn't see, not anymore, but he could feel, hear, and smell. "I don't know how long this will last, but if you can see the monster before you and stay, then I'll know you're the right one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Elaine saw the water and turned to face Sebastian. it was silent for a moment then she started to play with his wings. "Monster?" she questioned his words. Why, You look more like a bird that has fallen out of his nest." She laughed and touched his lips. "The only thing terrifying about you is your scary good looks." She then started to play with his hair. "I've seen Leo eat things scarier than you." she joked. She felt better and was a bit happier. Her mind was still In other places, but she wasn't about to waist a moment of her sight.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games