Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

I'm not who you think I am...

Liam looked up at the officer's eyes, his own sparkling with something unknown. "So, what's the full relationship with Fredrich and this Ellery? I'm not sure I understand fully."

...I'm far more dangerous than that!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not too sure." Cameron admitted. "I don't know much about Ellery, but he and Freddy are apparently going out. It's weird because Freddy never told me anything about this guy. He went on and on about this one kid named Ethan. Maybe I just heard wrong..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:04 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

Liam glanced tot he side at a young nurse holding a CD in hand, reading the songs on the back. On the front was a five-person band, and a pretty brunette with clear emerald eyes grinned from beside a tall blonde with gold eyes. "Ellery himself appears to be a very beautiful being," he said softly, eyes soon returning to Cameron. "If he and that detective are truly dating, then I can see why such a strong man as you've described would care for such a small male as Ellery." Reaching up, he set a hand on Cameron's chest, drawing closer. "Before they get here, may I just say that I've greatly enjoyed our time alone, Cameron. I like being with you very much. Almost... too much, I'm afraid." The doctor looked away, blushing adorably.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yeah, he's a pretty cute guy." he agreed. "Kinda sarcastic and distant, but otherwise he's got some good looks." The officer looked back at Liam when he rested a hand on his chest and tilted his head lightly. "What do you mean? Is that a bad thing?" He smiled brightly. "I like being with you, too."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

"My enemies, though, and even my murders" he whispered, keeping his voice down to protect his identity. "I like you too much to drag you down with me. Cameron, if things start to go downhill, you have to promise to leave me in the dust and do whatever you can to protect yourself. forget our blooming... strange friendship and just toss me away, alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Cameron blinked at him, surprised that he would even say something like that. He put his hand down on the man's shoulder and looked at him tenderly. "Hey, I'm not leaving you anytime soon." he promised. "You can't get rid of an immortal that easily." he snickered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

Liam gazed up at the officer, smiling softly. "Really? No one's... no one's ever tried to stay before," he admitted, something flickering in his eyes. "Even my mother ran from me when she discovered my... hobby."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"Your ma ain't like us." Cameron pointed out and playfully swung his arm around Liam's shoulders, pulling him close. "We immortal serial killers gotta stick together. Besides, I like you, so why not?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:29 pm
The doctor gazed up at the officer with big eyes. "Cameron, I-"
"Uncle Cam!!" shrieked a child as he rushed into the hospital, leaping onto the man's leg and holding on for dear life. "Oh! I missed you SOOOOO much!"
Behind him, a delicate man with dark hair and emerald eyes ran up, panting and leaning on a wall. "Jesus, that kid can run," he coughed, struggling to catch his breath before he looked up and grinned at the officer. "Hello, Cameron, dear. Who's your friend?"
Liam gazed at the fragile beauty, violet eyes overlooking him with hunger. "Dr. Liam Grant," he introduced, taking the songwriter's hand and shaking slowly. "How lovely to finally meet you. I'm afraid I recognized you instantly with those eyes. I'm a large fan of your work, Mr. Advimi."
Ellery blushed from the attention. "Thank you, Dr. Grant. I do try my best to make an impression in the cold world I work in." Turning to Cameron, he beamed up at him. "How long have you two known each other?"

Awesome nerd

""
""
""  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hey there, Danny boy!" Cameron greeted and smiled down at the boy holding his leg hostage. He looked back up when Ellery walked in and gave him a short nod of greeting. "Not that long." he answered to the last question, Liam having answered the first. "We met yesterday at that diner, and things just took off from there." he shrugged then put his hands on his hips. "So you're here to visit someone, right? Freddy told me that much."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:09 pm
The boy winced at the name, then continued to nuzzle his uncle's leg.
Ellery nodding, his hands in his pockets. "Yes, we're here to visit Daniel's birth mother. She's... she's not in good shape."
The doctor tilted his head and blinked. "What's wrong with her?" he asked, genuinely curious.
The songwriter lowered his tone to keep the words from Daniel's ears. "Before Fredrich and I adopted Daniel, he didn't live in a good place. His step-father did awful things to him, the extent of which we don't know. After his mother found out, she went insane and tried to kill herself. She's on the brink of death, the doctors say. She's only holding out to see her son one more time."
Liam gasped, glancing to Cameron before looking back at Ellery. "That poor woman! Come on, we should see her immediately, then!"
Ellery nodded and reached down, prying the child from Cameron's leg and holding him up. "Ready to go see your mommy?"
Daniel nodded, smiling sadly. "Uh huh. I'm... I'm ready!"
The brunette started off, walking silently until he found himself before a large door. "Cameron, get the door, will you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Wait, a soon-to-be dead body? Cameron's smile wavered drastically. Hopefully she wouldn't die just when they got there. Ugh, his body was already starting to get psychotic.
"Uh... Y-Yeah, let's go." the officer gulped and followed the group, at least grateful that his leg was released. He looked at Ellery when told what to do and nodded, opening the door and standing away enough for them to enter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm
Ellery walked into the room, looking around. "Mrs. Berry?"
Daniel's eyes filled with tears. "Mommy!"
The doctor took Cameron by the hand, keeping him from going inside. "I... I don't know if I can do this. It's been so long since a body... oh, Cameron, I'm getting excited over it already! What do we do if she dies while we're in there?"

Awesome nerd
You've got her, right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Me? Naw, I was the dad, remember?

Cameron squeezed Liam's hand reassuringly. "It'll be alright." he promised. "If something happens, we'll keep each other in check, okay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm
He smiled up at the man, sighing softly. "Okay," he breathed, pulling Cameron into the room, where they were greeted by the sight of a half-dead woman whose hand was being tightly gripped by Daniel.
"Mommy, I... I'm so sorry!" he wailed.
"It's alright," she smiled, reaching up to stroke his cheek. "I don't blame you for anything, Daniel. He was a bad man, and now he can never bother you again."
The tearful child nuzzled her hand. "But Mommy, what... what am I gonna do without you?"
She looked up at Ellery, who smiled sadly and nodded. "You'll have fun with your new Mama and Daddy, Mr. Advimi and Detective Waltz, okay? They love you very much, Daniel."
"But I-"
"Hush, dear, and hug Mommy goodbye," she whispered, struggling to hold out her arms to her child, who eagerly wrapped himself in her embrace and closed his eyes.
Ellery sighed and turned to Cameron. "When is Fredrich's break? Daniel's going to need him after this."

Awesome nerd
Gaaaaaah! I don't wanna be four people!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games