Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 pm
"Hmm......" Jari thought for a moment, tilting his head in the other direction.
"No, can't say that I have....Why are kids like you carrying weapons, though..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 am
"...I don't know who Akari is, but they're a stupid person." Amaya growled, shoving Yuki aside as she stormed out of the bath house.

"They better get out of my damn way too when I find him..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 am
Yuki groaned chasing after her. "So what? You just going to execute him in cold blood?"

Hazno looked towards the bath house. "Inside... inside now! I can't defend myself in this condition."

"I don't have any weapons... he's the one with the swords. He's older then I am," she answered. She flinched and watched in fear as an angry Amaya stormed out of one of the buildings. "What's going on...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 am
"I suppose I need to remind you of what he just tried to do." Amaya growled, her eyes taking a feral look as she walked faster towards Hanzo once he was in sight.

"THAT little piece of s**t over there just tried to EXECUTE ME in cold blood. I'm just returning the favor."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am
Fuma gave a deep sigh, watching Amaya coming towards him. He looked to the Bath House, but there was no way to get there quick enough.
Instead, he would have to face the problem head-on.
"Good to see you're still alive."

"Hmm...?" Jari looked over to the commotion.
"Oh." he said aloud, watching them all.
"......Just trouble in paradise."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:47 pm
"Amaya stop! He's not going to cause anymore trouble!"

"I am no longer a threat to you Amaya. It is my employers you should be angry with," Hanzo said as calm as ever.

The girl watched in silence as the group seemed to turn on each other.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 pm
"Wish I couldn't say the same about this piece of s**t." Amaya growled as she glared down at her would be assassin.

"I don't really care what the rest of you think, YOU still tried to kill me!" She barked, purposely jabbing a finger hard into his chest. "And I know why too. I know why there's a ******** bounty on my head. And people who accept aren't worthy of anything. They have no honor, only working for the God damn money, isn't that right?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 pm
"I don't know why there's a bounty on your head. I did not ask," he replied, not reacting to the pain she'd just caused him. "We all have to make a living do we not?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:24 pm
"You might want to start asking questions then, especially if you're going to work for demons." Amaya growled. She was on the verge of finishing off Hanzo. She had every right too, and it could have been done before anyone could stop her. But some small part of her conscious held her back, making her growl even more in frustration.

"I'll explain why demons want me dead, and I'll make it simple too so your tiny little brain can understand.
"When Recht told my people to stand with him and kill humanity for the sake of his ego, I said no. And when I attempted to persuade my people's leaders away from him, they banished me. And after I killed Recht's ambassadors who were sent to make false negotiations for my people, I came to the mortal realm to protect idiots like yourself from any supernatural s**t Recht stirs up to take out humanity.
I'm causing a big enough stir on my own to get some of my people questioning Recht, so the little ******** wants me silenced. Permanently."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm
"I've heard an infinite number of despicable reason why someone wants someone else dead. Your story is not so uncommon," he replied, staring back at her with those cold eyes. "I've already told you I've dropped the job and I would much rather be killing Recht and his ilk then working for them. Now that I have a debt I need to repay I will happily do so... but I can't do that if I'm dead."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 am
"...Unfortunately." Fuma chuckled at the end, still carrying Hanzo.

"Yeah, we're stuck with him now..." he sighed, looking at Amaya.
"Think of it this way, if you get poisoned again, he could have an antidote waiting~"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 am
"He's probably carrying the ******** poison." Amaya growled, jabbing her finger in Hanzo's forehead.

"Why the Hell is being allowed to live anyway? Even if he dropped the contract, he still attempted."

((And this is why I hate trying to put some ******** effort in characters anymore. Nobody's give a ******** s**t. I might as well making an actual ******** turd. It'd probably get more attention...))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm
"Maybe you should ask the girl that when she comes back," Hanzo answered.

Yuki shrugged. "Duno either. He was dying a little loudly within ear shot and she got him, brought him back, told us he was under her protection all lady like, then started dragging him back to her fathers house."

After it seemed like the group wasn't going to kill each other, the girl went back to looking for her brother.

((Hanzo is the one not giving a s**t not us. Don't take it personally. And don't worry. You'll get the attention you're looking for.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm
((Sorry, but I've been shat a lot and its starting to piss me off. And its really demoralizing...))

"Then I have someone else to deal with before you then." Amay grunted, bumping her past Hanzo as she went up the hill to the house she assumed the others were speaking off.

"Where is it, where is it, where is it..?" Akari muttered under her breath as she dug through a supply room within her home. She moved aside blanketing, which revealed the much needed wrapping and herbs she'd need for healing. She quickly grabbed the items, and made a run to and out the door.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm
((Now, now. Nothing gets accomplished with downer-shennanegins.
Besides, by far you do better with development with stories and characters than anyone else here.))

Fuma gave a groan, walking after Amaya, still dragging Hanzo.
"Now, now...No need to get violent with the kid." he sighed, shaking his head.

He could understand defending Akari. She was looking out for another.
Hanzo? The ******** was wrong with him..?
Too late now, though....

"Besides, look at the miserable s**t. You'd just be wasting effort on him now..."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff