Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 pm
Wow! How exciting to see a full trailer. Many speculations are still floating around but now we can at least confirm the main character. Now I gotta know who the woman is in the trailer towards the end. Perhaps Sherry as many of you said. Thats my only thought I can think of. Anyway, the game looks so much like RE4 as in the gameplay and graphics. I noticed more features in this one while in combat with the African villagers.

Sorry if I missed the previous conversations and all.

EDIT: Ok, after watching the trailer again, did anyone notice all the signs and store names were in all English. Maybe it was nothing, but could it be really set in an African setting? Also the so-called woman at the end of the trailer, it looks like she was in a test tube of some sort. What is Wesker up to, or even if it is Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Well, from what I know, people in South Africa speak English? I mean, as far as I can remember, United Kingdom took over that part of Africa back in the day, that's there they brought the slaves from, right? So it would only make sense that they assimilated the english language in that part of the world.  

Biohazard EXTREME

jmfactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:53 am
after seeing the full trailer how that guy transformed is strange anyone knows what could the cause be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:20 pm
It's Chris Redfield. The new trailer says that. It can be found here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22801.html

(This game looks SICK! heart )

Sukairra Sama

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:11 pm
Yup, the trailer's long been posted in the Raccoon City Times thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:08 am
Well, I officially hate my eyesight and GameSpot.com. They posted some pictures of RE5 and one clearly showed BSAA. Though in the trailer itself, it looks more like DSAA.  

Elliot Salem

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm
That's a quiz we got now; what does BSAA stands for!? ...Seriously, what does it stands for? British Secret Agency Alrighty-then? Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Bull s**t Authority Agency!  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:54 pm
I really don't think it's British anything. Why would Chris sign up for a British something? Biohazard is more likely, but I'm not even sure of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:36 pm
Vash Thompson
Bull s**t Authority Agency!

*snrkgigglefit*  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:40 pm
Well, I think the RE5 urge in me is starting to calm down a bit now that I've had my fix with Extinction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:20 am
BSAA could stand for...

Boy Scouts of America Assassins

It's a secret division, like White Umbrella.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:41 am
Big Stupid Assholes of America  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 am
Damn, that one might actually be it.  

Elliot Salem

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:09 am
Not British, hmm? Ya, that's true. ... OMG I KNOW.

The
Best
Secret
Agency
of
All time

[?] Or

The
Best
Shiznits
that
America's
Agency
can
do

*cough* ;o!!!

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games