Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:06 am
Terry said, "I have heard about the legend from Dee, but what about Pookie? You know...the bear that was wearing the pendant before Iori gave you the jewel? Oh, and I think Dee can help you control the nightmare part. You see, Dee has the demon's spirit inside of her as we speak, though she had the original treasures. Iori's sacred sword that he has hanging above that fireplace. Kyo's one and only Kusanagi sword. And the final sword, which Dee keeps on her at all times. The mirror shield that Mai has that she got from Kagura and the pendant you hold in your hand now are only second generation treasures. Those two treasures were made as a secondary lock according to what Dee told me and it makes sense too. I bet there is a third generation of treasures too, but I know not of where they are. Perhaps Dee owns all three of those. Something from Kyo, something from Iori, and something from the Kagura line, which could also be something from Mai since Kagura gave Mai her family heirloom."

It had been many years since Terry was face to face with that particular item. The last time he was that close to it was the second last time that he heard about Rugal attacking. The last time Rugal ever attacked, Dee got directly involved. It was the only time he had heard Iori ever mentioning getting his life saved without having to actually ask for it.

Iori had told Terry the whole story too whether Terry wanted to hear it or not. Not to mention Dee's side of that same story. Iori had been put into chains so tight within his castle that for all of the strength that he had, he was powerless to break free. Kyo was nearby, but the kid was knocked unconscious by the time Dee had arrived. In fact, if it wasn't for Dee's quick thinking and grabbing Iori's sacred sword when she did, Iori would be dead. "I bet you don't know this, Yumi, but Iori owes Dee his life. The final time Rugal ever threatened this galaxy, he had Iori chained up and ready to dish out the final blow to your father. But, thanks to Dee's quick thinking, and sensing that something was wrong with Iori, she grabbed Iori's sacred sword, the one above the fireplace at his castle, and killed Rugal with one slice. Split him in half! So, you see, if there is anybody who can teach you how to control the pendant and not risk a fight with Iori, which is what would happen if you gave that back, it would be Dee."

Sighing, Terry said, "Look, I know you and Dee don't usually get along, but if you want those nightmares to end and if you want to be able to control a power that is rightfully yours, seeing Dee is the best bet."

It was then that the television that was linked to Dee's headband through wireless communications, turned on. As if Dee wanted to show her adventures, the television was broadcasting her flying at quite a clip through the Kokiri forest and towards the Great Deku Tree.

"See, Yumi? I think...I think you may want to take on the dungeons' challenge that I read about in the paper this morning. Dee's about to take on a dungeon according to this live feed we are getting."

A customer who was a fan of Terry's and Dee's handed Terry a piece of paper showing Dee's record of the time to beat the dungeon she was about to do.
"And it looks like you have 10 minutes or less to catch up to her."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:09 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Yumi had heard that story over a hundred times. It was always brought up by her father when they had a fight. It didn't not matter what they were fighting over, it always some how came back to Dee. " The box only had the pendant in it. If the bear is that important I think my father held on to it" As soon as she heard the words Dee can help you with that, Yumi knew that she was a lost cause. This was exactly why she and her father did not get along. Her father always told her that if she ever had a problem to come see him and he would fix it. Every time she did, her problem was out source to Dee. She looked over to Link giving him the I told you so look. Link had been the one to suggest that maybe visiting Iori would help them with the pendant problem. "I'm not interested. so i'll just take my chances on someone else" she said putting the pendant on the table then having a sip of her tea.

"But won't being that close to the demon's spirit just make it worse?"Link asked knowing that his suggested had just turned into what Yumi had predicted earlier" Also i remember hearing that there were only three treasures, the Kusanagi sword, the yata mirror and the yasakani jewel were what sealed orochi. so what did these other two other sword come from? "  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 am
"The other two swords, Link, are the originals but because these two swords were held by actual demons the families that created the Yata mirror and the Pendant needed some way of keeping the Orochi demon where he belonged."

Getting into the same pace mode as he does when giving an oral lecture in his Waves in Motion class, Terry went into more detail about the importance of each of the treasures.

"The only one of the treasures that is still in use is the Kusanagi sword," he stated it bluntly and with a tone that indicated that if he was going to give a test later, that this was going to be one of the answers to a question.

"The family that held the Yata Sword of Fate aka tetseiga," he went on, "is being wielded still by Inuyasha regardless of what anyone else tells you. The Blessed sword of Heaven aka Tenseiga is the sword that Iori keeps in his castle...just in case."

Now using an assuming tone, Terry said, "When Iori mentioned that he and Kyo were destined to be enemies...he wasn't lying. Eventually, in order to preserve the balance of peace and in order to keep the gates of hell...that is to say the abyss closed, Kyo must mate, have a son, and die. Oh, and Kyo can only die by the hands of a Yagami."

Turning to Yumi, as if having just given reason to why Iori let go of something important, Terry concluded, "So, Yumi, you know what this means don't you?"

He paused, but not long enough for an answer. "If Iori feels that he will never be able to fulfill his family duty to preserve peace by killing Kyo, then you must do it. In short, Yumi, Iori is trusting you with a very important job. Iori is a wise man. I would trust him if he gave me something that important."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:35 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott listened intently as Gavin, Gwen, and Gabriel spoke of their adventures since he had been in a coma. "Well, they certainly sound interesting. I hope you all had a good time." Scott stirred uncomfortably at the message of a first kiss. There were only two other girls there. Scott knew which girl Gabriel was talking about. He sipped his tea nervously. He looked down at the ground and back up again. It was getting sort of awkward, so Scott decided to ask another question. "The important thing is, did you miss me?" Scott flashed a smile at everyone.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San
...Gwen's not a girl XD

empress dee

"Yeah, because that's definitely more detail." Gavin said, rolling her eyes. Gwen glared at Gabriel. Nobody said anything about missing Scott, so Gavin decided to cut the tension. "Yeah, we wondered if you'd be alright." She said, elbowing Gwen in the neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:42 pm
Paranormal Teddy
I never said he was.

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott leaned forward in his chair and clasped his hands together. "Thanks for being concerned about me. That alcohol was pretty strong, or maybe something was added into it." Scott knew it didn't taste like regular beer. Something was wrong with it, he just didn't know what.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 pm
Dumpling-San
So... then... who's the other.... Vina?

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Well, after you went into the coma, Terry... or was it Dee? Well, one of them explained that saiyan beer is very strong compared to regular... you probably just weren't used to it." She said happily. She took another sip of the tea-like-substance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 pm
Paranormal Teddy
It was Dee.

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott sipped his tea again. "Well, that makes a lot of sense." He looked around the room nervously. "I'm sorry if I accuse anyone in here." He spoke in a small quiet voice.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 pm
Dumpling-San
Dee's not here.

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin continued to smile, also continuing to elbow her twin, now moving to his back. "Ah, well, I understand. I mean, you were in a coma..." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:02 pm
(sorry was afk)

Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Relax. Don't worry about it. The important thing is you are awake right?" Gabriel said as he continued sipping on the tea from his cup.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 pm
Paranormal Teddy
Oh...

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott smiled serenely. "Yeah, I guess that you're right Gabriel, Gavin. Oh, congratulations of joining a band Gabriel! That's amazing!" Scott ran a hand through his blonde hair. "Are you ready to go on some crazy adventure with me now?" Scott smiled wickedly and sipped his tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:25 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin stopped elbowing Gwen. "Adventure? I mean... I don't... we just got back." "Whoa whoa whoa, who's this we? You just got back from your adventure." "Well, you could have come with, but-" "But then you two wouldn't have been able to have your 'alone time'." Gwen snickered. Gavin hit him on the top of the head. Hard. Gwen fell out of his chair, only to have Gavin step on his back. "What!?" "Nobody ASKED you to leave!" "Whaddya mean? I mean, I know what you mean, but what are ya getting so worked up over!?" He asked, turning onto his stomach. "Don't get upset over nothing!" "LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" They argued back and forth.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked at Scott before speaking. "Already been on a crazy adventure today." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:38 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott laughed as the brother and sister wrestled with one another. "Gavin, come on, don't hurt Gwen." He got up from the chair and picked Gwen up off of the ground. He turned to Gabriel. "Why won't you do it for lil' ol' me?"  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before answering. "well one today is about over two there's only one place I know of to really enjoy adventuring in and three that place is dangerous at night. I'm talking ReDead and mummies. Not to mention all the other various creatures of the night time in Hyreal." he said answering Scott.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games