Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 am
[[We will try to get this back in gear. I promise that replies from my end will be slow. My schoolwork is a priority, so forgive me if I don't reply.
What we will do is skip dinner and go straight to after dinner. I would like to get Raven transformed into a vampire by Sebastian.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

After dinner, Raven rose to her feet. A sudden surge seemed to uplift her chest, as often happened when she was randomly struck with inspiration. Her notebook was with her at every moment of her life. She could not imagine ever being without it. It was filled with every outpouring of her soul. Thus, it was not just a collection of poems but a journal. It knew her better than any person ever would.

Quickly, she thought and glanced over at Alexander. Her mind slowed to a gentle whir, inspiration still pumping through her. She was sure that whatever had begun between them could continue. She wanted him to be with her and to just talk. They had never really gotten a chance to talk.

"Alexander, would you like to walk in the gardens with me?" she asked.

OOC : words and more words  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm
Evoblack
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageThe movements of his body; the darting of his eyes; the flaring of his nose. All were the typical signs of a predator prowling. Even as he straightened up, he could feel the desire of his back to curve toward the ground in the bestial pursuit of prey. The girl did not visually excite him; she was dull as could be. One, and only one, thing he could note for sure were the light brown curls tumbling about a very pale and drawn face. Fleur was weak, sickly, and would not have been good sustenance otherwise. Unfortunately, all the satisfying mortals were in the dining hall, and this was the only one available. Sebastian would take what he could get.

Fleur did not interest him, not at first. Before she heard him, the girl was fluttering about as girls did. He was tempted to look away, but something beckoned him to continue to look. It was not the beauty of the night. It was not the way the moonlight looked upon her. Merely, it was the simple observation of her movements, the expression of pure rapture that made her pale face glow with life. Sebastian narrowed his eyes, trying to detect what it was. It was no smell and no other vampire. Unbeknowst to him, it was the humanity and purity of her self. Such things were things that he had abandoned (or, in his case, he had felt had abandoned him).

It was only for a single moment he felt this. Then, he could feel something almost stirring inside of him. Within an instant, the feeling disappeared. Sebastian continued scrutinizing the girl. She noticed him, and her reaction incited his attention. The sweet and cloying scent of fear wafted across the gardens to his nostrils on a bed of dewy rose. It would be easy enough to break her neck and watch her die. Logic told him that her death would be in vain. There was no struggle, no reason to simply kill her, but why not have fun? It had been centuries since he had done so. Unconsciously, his hands shook with the strong notion of killing. He was hungry for destruction, and this mortal girl happened to be at his convenience.

Quietly, he stepped toward her until he was standing in front of her. He was at enough distance to not be in her personal space. Yet, he was close enough to be more noticeable. Sebastian could almost feel the instinctive fear rolling off of her in waves. For a moment, the vampire close his eyes and reveled in it. They snapped open and stared unemotionally down at the girl. Beyond the fear, Sebastian could smell the weight of sadness. Something grasped at her heart, and Fleur was vulnerable because of it.
It was a perfect opportunity.

"You are easily startled,"
Sebastian observed, as was his nature. "I should be careful not to scare you again." He tilted his head to the side, looking at her more closely. She was slightly dirty now, stockings ripped almost to shreds. Contempt rose, thick and well, within him. It was no surprise that she was scared. Mortals were too stupid to see what was coming to them.

"Indeed," he replied distantly. Suddenly, the scent of something very familiar arose to his nose. He snapped his head to view Fleur just as she raised a dainty finger. Poised on its tip was a tiny bead of crimson blood, dark red in the moonlight. Sebastian was before the girl instantly, kneeling down in front of her. Firmly did he grasp her wrist his hand. Gently, Sebastian settled the tip of that finger into his mouth to suck on the blood. He almost stopped at tasting.

The blood was extremely sweet but a little weak. Yet, the taste was rich as the most decadent quadruple chocolate cake. He closed his eyes and nursed on the wound until it had clotted. Slowly, his eyes opened and raised to meet hers. As he had nursed her wound, golden blond hair had fallen over his eyes, so he was looking up at Fleur through it.

"What delicious blood you have," he murmured throatily.

OOC : words & more words

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur watched him with wary eyes as the rather large male stepped closer to her in the clearing. For every step he took towards her she took a half a step back. Fear rippled through her body and she was powerless to stop it. How could she not be scared? She was tiny and fragile. He was larger than her and in much better health. She had an almost crippling fear of new people and he seemed to love the attention on him. There was something else too. Something she had not failed to grasp/sense at.

What was that? That...unemotional look in his eyes every time he caught her gazing at him. It held back something else. Fleur was good at reading people...but this one was hard to crack and she wasn't even sure that she fully wanted to know.

When she pulled her hand up to herself she was startled once more by the sudden closeness of Sebastian. Her stunned silence was proof of this. She meekly let him take her hand down to his level since he was now kneeling in front of her. For a moment she felt herself blush. She reprimanded herself rather quickly though for letting her body do that. For her brain letting her even think that he would think of her that way. Besides...he wasn't looked at anything but her finger.

He said nothing and poor Fleur couldn't move. Her hand was limp in his and she could only look on with horrified eyes as he brought her pricked finger to his mouth. She tried to scream, to pull away or to even try to simply wriggle herself out of his grasp but her body would not respond. She closed her eyes and whimpered as he started nursing on her small wound. It did not hurt but it felt strange. She couldn't even describe it only that she didn't like it much.

When he finished Fleur reopened her eyes and looked down upon him with a glossy gaze. She slowly took her hand from his grasp and backed away trying to shake from her head what had just transpired here. How could this gorgeous man with hair of gold...look like such an animal? She knew what he was...

Fleur finally managed to snap herself out of the spell he had her under albeit unintentionally on his part. "You...not human...monstre..." She gulped back fear again and suppressed the urge to run. How could she possibly hope to outrun him when she knew full well that he could have had her dead in the second he stepped out and found her here? She managed another shaky word, "Vampire."

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageHis tongue darted out over his lips and cleaned them of Fleur's blood. At this point, Fleur had jerked her hand away from his grasp. His hold on her was loose, loose enough for her to escape. Yet, his eyes locked on hers. His body moved forward, one foot after another. Sebastian's throat burned for the girl's imminent death. He could taste her fear, thick as blood, rolling through the air in decadent waves. He half-closed his eyes and inhaled it as an aphrodisiac.

Finally, the girl came to the realization of what he was. It was one of those rare moments in time when Sebastian actually smiled. Unfortunately, it was not a smile to contend with. No warmth lay behind the expression, only cold amusement and raw hunger. As his scoured the girl's, an unnaturally red light entered them. He leaned in toward the girl, breathing her in, and came very close to her.

"Your deliciousness is guaranteed," he purred. "It would be good for you to stay and be with me."

His hand slithered out and snatched her wrists in his hands. Gently, he pulled the dainty creature to his body. Surely he could feel the ice of his touch underneath his clothing, warmed only by the blood he consumed. Leaning down, Sebastian rested his nose against her throat. Inhaling blood pumping through the racing artery in her throat.

"Tell me...what do you desire most?" he wondered. His mouth came to rest against her skin. "Maybe I can grant it for you."

His sharp canines brushed against her throbbing throat. Teasing. Taunting. Threatening to sink in. His grip about her wrists tightened, and her body crashed against his.

OOC : words & more words  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm
((I am sorry I didnt know this was back up I havent been on much for there is nothing to do and I have been busy and my health has been yucky I will post soon I promise))  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

#CD950C
════════════════════════════

↘↘ Chocolate hair flew in the light wind as a young girl wandered through the scenery outside. It was a warm wind, and comforted her cold skin. she hadn't really eaten much at dinner, picked and prodded at her food. She just couldn't help with the bad feeling in her stomach. Of course, she had rationalized that she was still under the weather, so her headaches and stomach twists were just because of that, but it still bothered her, and that dream just creeped her out.

↘↘ She wanted to go to the gardens, but usually it was teaming with couples, or people slowly wandering to bed, and she didn't want to go to sleep yet. She wanted to be alone, well, more like she wanted to be outside, away from random people just looking at her funny. Plus, the campus looked beautiful at night, and ever couple of steps, she found herself snapping a picture of something simply perfect.

↘↘ Amelia kept on her path, noting that she was taking a lot of pictures, and after capturing a picture of fresh dew on a purple flower, she checked her film and realized that she was out, causing her to sigh in sadness and let the camera hang from her neck. At least this meant that she could develop it soon.

════════════════════════════

[ not sure what to do here.. ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 am
[[Angelus, you could run into Sebastian and Fleur. :3 They are in the gardens as well.
Wolfy--nice to see you back!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm
**I must request that you wait though so I can get a response back with Fleur first before Amelia is noticed. I'm combining both Alexander and Fleur's posts so it'll be only a little bit more before my posting style is complete. Thank you.**  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm
[[ Hm, maybe I will, but I will wait until you get a reply, Hatter, I'd feel bad interrupting. Unless anyone wants to go scare Amelia, I'll probably have her go to the gardens after a bit, right now she's kind of on the outskirts, and spaced out. ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
[[ Hm, maybe I will, but I will wait until you get a reply, Hatter, I'd feel bad interrupting. Unless anyone wants to go scare Amelia, I'll probably have her go to the gardens after a bit, right now she's kind of on the outskirts, and spaced out. ]]

((our character could interact if you want because I do not remember what she was doing before XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Dinner between both himself and Raven passed in a comfortable silence. At least on his part, he was truthfully just happy that she hadn't pushed the subject of Milly's jealousy. He pushed around the food on his plate taking miniscule bits here and there. He still had a lot left on his plate when Raven had finished her own. He looked up at her quickly so she wouldn't notice him hungrily eyeing the pulsing veins in her neck. Human food never did much for him and having her sitting across from him full and happy just made the temptation that much stronger.

Alexander gulped back a surge of hunger and centered himself, concentrating on keeping the monster in him dormant until he could properly feed later on in the night. He gritted his teeth thinking that Milly would probably want to join him. She was most likely waiting impatiently in his room for him to return. He expected a barrage of questions as well about who he was with and why did he smell like that insufferable girl?

He rolled his eyes just thinking about how pathetic she would look. Raven's sudden rise to a standing position pulled Alexander out of his thoughts. Curious clear blue eyes trained themselves on hers as the human girl glanced back at him. He could see the gears moving in her eyes as she thought and it brought a small smile to his face. He waited patiently for her to speak and when she asked her question he simply rose to his feet and offered her his hand, "Sounds lovely." Taking her hand in his, he led her out to the gardens.

As he led her on to the northern gardens Alexander thought back to all of their previous encounters. Their relationship had been very hot and cold to begin with but it seemed now that he was getting used to interacting with her that the relationship leveled itself out. Once they had reached the top of the stairs he stopped and turned to look back at the school. He let go of her hand and rested his body against the wooden railing. "It's been a while since the first day we met. Now look at us, hanging out all alone in the gardens," he looked back at Raven with a gentle smile, "Was there any particular reason you wanted to come here with me? Or are you planning on confessing your undying love to me?" He laughed and straightened his body to extend an arm for Raven to come and stand by his side.

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur watched the beautiful monster as his lips curved up at the corners with a cruel smile. A delicate shiver rushed through her body as she stood there with her tiny arms pulled up to her chest. Her expression was one of a rabbit caught in the gaze of a wolf. Feeling her breath catch in her throat as she caught the glimpse of his blood red eyes, Fleur stumbled back more though she knew not why she even bothered.

Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as he started to speak. His voice, though smooth and some what misleading, caused her to start shaking violently. She could feel another attack coming on to her. That familiar feeling of suffocation threatened to take over her senses and that was beginning to scare her more than the predator in front of her.

But before it could take a full hold of her Sebastian's hands shot out and she felt herself being pulled to his body. Goosebumps rose on her pale flesh as his icy touch made contact. She was helpless as he did what he desired with her. Though she knew there were no feeling behind the movements of this man, the naive girl still felt her face grow warm as his face neared her throat. Her heart beat raced and she knew that it was doing nothing to help her at this point.

He spoke again but her answer was dashed away by the sensation of his mouth on her throat. Her eyes closed slightly and her lips parted. She had almost given in but then the feeling of those unnaturally sharp teeth broke the spell and she started trying to fight again. Her expression one of anger. "I don't want anything from you!" Her tiny hands found his shoulders and she tried to push herself from him. "If you are going to kill me then do so without trying to disillusion me with your empty propositions. Death doesn't scare me so do it!" Oh how she wished that her tears would stop but they poured ever the more faster as she spoke. She was afraid of death. She didn't want it to end but she would rather that then taking anything this man had to offer her. This cold, cruel man with the guise of an angel.

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:I won't be typing a "French accent" for Fleur anymore because it's getting to be too vexing so just pretend lol

Also...I love Alexander and Raven together <3 It's going to break his heart when she is turned.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:24 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

All that she had thought was gone was returning to her. More than ever, the memories were strong, and they made her sad. The emotion constricted her throat. She kept herself poised and glanced around the dining hall for Alastar, but he was nowhere to be found. Quickly, Angelique fled the hall and entered the darkness of the hallway outside. No students lingered there; most of them had to be outside enjoying the nice night.

Angelique leaned against a wall and held her head with a delicate hand. Gritting her teeth, she felt a few tears poke out from the corners of her eyes. Her eyes flew open and she glanced around hurriedly. She did not want any person to see her like this. It was weak, especially the fact that this was happening in public. Angelique forced the tears back. A thought fluttered into her head: Edan. Relief burst through her. She felt that he was safe to be around to cry. He was her friend. A wistful smile poked at the corners of her lips.

More memories ran throughout her head, potent with sadness and wistfulness. She found herself brought immediately back to tears. Sluggishly, Angelique stepped down the hallway and turned the corner. She saw the familiar sight of Edan's hair and body laying under the covers of the bed. He still appeared pretty beat up from the accident that he had had.

"Edan?" Angelique whispered softly. She tiptoed into the room, tiny shoes barely making any noise on the linoleum. "Edan?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games