Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 pm
"Knowing you, you'll get a bullet in your damn head in a week and will be shipped off to me anyway." Lucy grumbed.

"I'll join, for your idiotic sake." She chuckled.

As Kim entered her room, a doctor waited.
"So," he sighed, watching her with a tired expression. "We ready to talk today?"

"Got nothing to talk about, doc." Kim growled as she walked on by, heading to her bathroom to change.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 pm
Azm shook his head. "They will need more then a couple dozen to have a chance of accomplishing that," he replied before also heading to Kim's room. "I'll be in Kim's room if anyone needs me."

"Don't get into too much trouble lover bot," Nurixin yelled after him.

"Lover what now?" Marie asked.

"Him and Kim are a thing now I guess..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm
"Do you really need to shout out their private life..?" Ben groaned, burying his face into his hands.
"God, her Dad is going to throw a fit.."

"...When the Hell did that happen?" Lucy asked, staring at Kim's door with a slight glre.

"Oh great, you're here..." The therapist sighed, waiting impatiently at the door.
"She won't talk. About anything."

"Because there's nothing to talk about!" Kim yelled as she stepped out of the bathroom, now dressed in baggy sweat pants and a loose T-shirt, and hung her uniform up in a corner of the room.
"I got beat up, I got rescued' I'm getting treated. End of story. Why do we need to dwell on details? I'm not dwelling on details." She went on, crawling into the bed and sitting up, glaring right at the two with her arms crossed. "So why the Hell are you in here pressing issues I clearly don't have?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 pm
Azm nodded and took a seat next to her bed. "Tell me everything that happened, starting with the moments right after the lieutenant threw that emp grenade," Azm said.

Nurixin looked around. "What? Presdaddy isn't here," she replied, oblivious to her lac of tact in the situation.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 am
"Azm," Kim gave an irritated sigh, rolling her eyes. "I discussed everything in the debriefing already. The EMP grenade went off, I started to feel too sick to get up on my own. The Lieutenant took that as opportunity to kick me in the head and I went out like a light. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in the back of the car as he's discussing with an android the success of my capture." She explained, settling more into bed with another sigh.
"Then the Lieutenant said something, and the android shot him for it and started talking to me. I was taken to the factory you found me and they began running tests, making sure I was really who I am and not some body double. When I passed all the tests with flying colors, I was thrown back into the car. I didn't see anything after that because I was knocked out again, and when I woke up, I had a blindfold on." Kim looked at the therapist, who was busy jotting the story, to which she rolled her eyes.
"A few hours later, I think, I'm being presented to Geminoid. He decides to make his phonecall to Dad. We go through that and he just starts showing me off to the army that he was currently housing. I have a rough time for a couple of days, then I'm being taken back to that factory. Geminoid was moving and I needed to as well. We pit stop at the factory for I don't know what, and then you come in and rescue me." She finished, rubbing at her eyes.

"That's all that happened."

"No, but there's others who can hear and will gladly tell him Azm has decided to stop being just a body guard." Ben hissed, trying to keep his voice down so no one would hear him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:45 pm
"Oh so the LT. is dead. Good. One less a*****e to worry about. I guess we should've leveled that factory before we left," he said, rubbing his chin. "Tell me more about your 'rough time'."

"Right, right, right," Nurixin replied. "I'll shut up about it."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm
"Yeah, he's been dead for a while." Kim grunted, rubbing a bruise on her arm.

"There's nothing to talk about it. It was all standard bullshit... Punch here, kick there. Usual stuff."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm
"You sure there was nothing else? Just beatings and that's it?" he asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm
"Nothing else I want to talk about it. Just like I've been telling him." Kim nodded to the therapist, who just gave a defeated sigh.
"Rest of it is unimportant, insignificant. I'm fine."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:25 pm
"If it's so unimportant and insignificant then why is it worth burying it away where no one can see?" he asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:30 pm
"Because it's between me and no one else." Kim growled.

"You can't hold on those things." He sighed in the corner. "The longer you hold it, the more it'll--"

"Oh shut up already!" Kim barked, slamming her fists down. "Maybe I don't want to think about what they did, okay? Why the Hell does it matter so much?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm
Azm reached out and wrapped a hand around one of her fists. "Because we care about you and what happened. You may not think it but bottling up horrible events like that is just another way to dwell on them. In fact it's how most people deal with their problems and it isn't healthy."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 pm
"And maybe I don't want to think about." Kim growled as she wiped tears from her eyes with her free hand.
"I don't want to feel cold hands holding me anymore. I don't want to feel weak as they hit me. I don't want to feel helpless while he crawls all over me...." Her body began to shake.
"I don't want to think about this anymore."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 pm
"Alright, you don't have to anymore, you did good. Thank you for talking," he said in a very soft voice.

"Good enough for you?" he grunted to the therapist, giving him a serious look.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 pm
"I'd prefer to not shut down my patients. It's hard to open up their doors again if they get a chance to close them." He sighed, looking down at his notes. "But this is the best I've gotten in six weeks, so I'll leave her be until tomorrow." He said as he exited the room.

KIm jerked her hand away from Azm, glaring down at her lap as she kept herself away from him.
"I said I didn't want to talk."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games