Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm
"Then let me," she murmured.
Erys drew closer, throwing Jayne by his hair away and cradling Drake to his chest. "First of all, I never touched him like that, only Grigorii. Second, why are you still hung up on that? They are in love, Jayne! Get over yourself and move on!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 pm
"i'm sorry..." iris cut in." i promised someone i wouldn't let you die. i'm not going to break that promise." iris murmured, crossing her arms.
"see, i have to help you..." snow sighed, still holding Hattie's hand.

Jayne gave another low hiss as he slowly dissapeared, not replying to erys.
Drake clung to the rider tightly, still holding one hand over his bleeding eyes. "i-i can't... i can't see anymore..." he stammered, a worried frown making its way onto his face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm
She glanced at Iris, confused. "Who did you promise such a thing to?"
Erys lifted Drake and carried him back to the bed. "I can fix that. Snow!!" he called.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 pm
"your husband." iris sighed, pulling a hand through her hair.

Snowdrop blinked as she heard someone calling for her and got up, floating down the hall to the room. "yes?"
"i-its nothing snow..... you can't heal it anyways... the damage's been done..." drake sighed, his head pointed to the blankets in defeat.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:30 pm
She scowled. "If he wasn't already dead, I'd kill him."
"I'll be damned if it is!" exclaimed Erys. He took out his phone, calling a familiar number. "Hello, Myka? It's Erys. I need your help." Seconds later, he hung up. "She'll be here in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm
"don't.... i'm already blind... the only thing that anyone could do now is heal the cut so its not bleeding..." drake sighed, lowing his hand.
"Drake's right... besides... Myka would end up blind if she tried... i doubt that's something she'd want...." snow murmured sadly, showing a very rare amount of emotion.

"don't act like that, hattie... seriously... there are a bunch of people here who care about you..." iris frowned as she looked at her friend. "please... we need to stop the bleeding before it gets worse..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 pm
She shook her head. "Why? I have nothing really to stay for. No one is deeply in love with me, no children who need my money or advice, nothing. If I die, no one will die with me."
"She already returned sight to another person, she can do it for you!" he protested.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm
"that's not true! What about the promise you gave me just a little while ago? I have no idea what I'm doing! You said you'd help me with him!" iris said, a sad look on her face.

drake shook his head, letting out a low sigh. "erys, it's not that simple... I don't have the strength to endure it... That's a major factor in this sort of thing... It's reconnecting nerves, which is a lot more pain then I'd be able to handle..." the dragon murmured, turning his head to snowdrop. "snow, before she gets here... Just, stop the bleeding... For now, I'll live with being blind... But when I build my strength up enough... I'll be counting on both you and myka to help me..." he whispered.
Snowdrop gave a tiny nod as she moved into the room, walking cautiously towards the dragon.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy frowned and withdrew her hand quickly. 'Hello to you too.' she grumbled. 'Change back. I hate you already.' she rolled her eyes, shuffling away from him.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 pm
She smiled sadly. "You never needed me, Iris."
Erys nodded grimly, gently bending to kiss Drake's forehead.
Augustus chuckled. "I don't think so. You see, Adrian never lets me out to play, for fear that someone could get hurt. He must have not thought this through."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:07 pm
"don't lie like that! i've never done this before..... i want you there to help me..." iris frowned, taking her friend's hand in her own. "you promised. and you know i take those things seriously."
Drake gave a tiny jump when he felt erys' lips on his skin, holding him in place for a second as he searched and found them, lightly placing his own agianst them. "please... don't... don't leave..." he frowned, holding his hand as he felt the cold presence of snow nearby.
"i won't take long..." snow murmured softly from behind the rider, her hands behind her back. "and its a bad idea to leave him alone for the moment.... he needs to get used to not seeing..." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:37 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy scowled at him, her heart suddenly pounding. 'He only let you out to meet me.' she spat. 'Since I no longer want to see you, you should go.' she brought her arms up to her chest defensively. 'What do you plan on doing? Everyone has to stay here.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm
Hattie shivered violently, her skin icy to touch. "You can do it, I know you can. I have faith in you."
{{I don't think I'm going to kill her off, but finding her a girlfriend is hard as hell!!}}
Erys sat on the bed, propping Drake up so that he was resting on the Rider's chest right over his heart. "I won't leave you. That's what's so great about being Famine. Unlike War, Grigorii and I are technically one. We both feel the same about everything. Our only differences are our appearances and the boost of power."
Augustus threw his head back, laughing. "Are you forgetting who I am? I am War, this fighting only makes me stronger. As for staying here, Grigorii has no power over me. Not when his precious love is in danger. And as for Jayne, who I'm pretty sure is lurking around here somewhere, he's still just as pathetically inferior."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:26 pm
{yeah... its a pain in the a**... >x<;; i've tried it before...}
Iris let out a long sigh and shook her head. "you're still not giving up..." she frowned.
Drake gave a soft sigh as he rested against Erys's chest, holding one of his hands still. "hm... i know... after all.... it was you who started hitting on me first... not Grigorii..." he smiled softly.
Snow stayed silent now as she lightly placed her glowing hand on drake's eyes, healing him just enough to stop the bleeding. "he's healed now... i have to go... i still haven't helped Hattie..." she sighed softly, leaving the room and dashing back to her sister and Hattie.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 pm
{{I'm almost tempted to ask Awesome to help me.}}
She sighed, shivering. "It's my choice, Iris."
"And Grigorii loved you first."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games