Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd

'You and I both know I'm not talking' her eyes tried to tell him. Taking a deep breath, she started walking, then turned back to him, cocking her hip and setting her hand on it. 'Come on, I have no idea where we're going, you moron.'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:45 pm
He was still unable to read her mind. "Wooooords!" he said, obviously getting frustrated. "And don't you give me that look! I think you made my neck all stiff!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

'Such a baby,' she said in her mind, rolling her eyes and stomping her foot. Opening her mouth, she held her hands up to her throat and tried to speak, trying to tell him that she, for reason, couldn't talk. 'Now get your admittedly attractive a** over here so we can get going!'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Alcott walked over to her and peeked into her mouth when she only pointed at it. "What? Lost your voice? Sore throat? Hungry?" He rummaged in the bag hanging off his arm and tossed a bag of Munchies to her. "Here. Got some at the Seven-Eleven."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Awesome nerd

She rolled her eyes again, opening the bag regardless and eating a chip. 'You're such an idiot, Alcott. An incredibly sexy idiot, but an idiot nonetheless,' she thought, looking at him sideways. After a few minutes of chomping on chips, she held out the half-full bag to him. 'Eat. You've been carrying me a while and even demons need food.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm
The demon looked at the outstretched bag and held his hand up in a way of saying 'no thanks'. "It's fine. I'm not that hungry." he muttered and placed a cigarette between his lips. He held his hands up as if he held up a lighter, and a stronger than usual flame appeared instantly to light his cigarette. Inhaling the flavors, Alcott attempted to fly but was only met with withering pain when his broken wings shot pain throughout his body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela sighed and set the chips on a bush, turning him and examining his wings. 'Broken...both of them. That Harmana...I'll kill her.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm
Alcott cringed when she touched his wings. "Agh! Easy!" he griped and moved away from her reach, rubbing his shoulder blades in hopes that maybe he could comfort some of the wings.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 am
Awesome nerd

She reached out and grabbed his waist, pulling him back and holding him in place as she further examined his wings. After a few seconds, she grabbed a random pen that was in her pocket and dropped to the ground, drawing a detailed picture of his wings. 'The best we can do is take you to a vet and get some supplies. You probably need a shot or two, based on how a few bones are placed,' she wrote beside it and pointing to it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm
The demon complained and flailed about the entire time Michaela worked on him. He winced everytime she touched his wings, and a wonderful sigh of relief escaped his lips when she let him go.
Hearing some scribbling sounds, Alcott looked down and saw a paper and grimaced at its words. "No, no, no way." he started with a firm shake of his head. "No way I'm going to a vet and getting shots." he hissed the last word as if it were venom.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm
Awesome nerd

She frowned and turned back to the paper, writing quickly then showing him the words. 'So you want to never fly again? Is that what you're saying?'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 pm
He skimmed through it then looked away sheepishly. "They've healed on their own before." he pointed out then looked back at her. "Besides, just what kinda vet would want to look at me without calling the CIA? Think that over yet?" he remarked snidely.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd

'A retired one that treats people like you,' was her written reply. 'And you haven't seen your wings. That horrid b***h destroyed them. You NEED to have them looked at, you moron!'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Alcott just snorted in defiance. "What kinda retired vet deals with people like me, eh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

'Ericka Tarish,' she wrote, raising an eyebrow. 'All I know is Dr. Tarish worked with Playboy a few years ago, and....that's it.'

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games