Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image Sumina sat up when she felt David's mind rapidly approaching the Brotherhood Mansion. She crossed her legs and looked at the door as he pushed it in. "Why are you here?" She asked, her eyes narrowing as she readied for an out burst or an attack. She expected him to yell at her for misleading him. She could read his attacks before hand if he did try to attack her.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean could feel Sumina's presence enter David's mind momentarily and that the barriers she'd put up had fallen, but she felt no interference in anything from the young telepath. When David left, she followed him telepathically for just as short a time as Sumina had been in his mind this last time. He was heading for the Brotherhood mansion, but it was completely of his own will, so there was nothing she could do. She looked back at her remaining students again and noticed something--or rather, someone--missing. "Sam, where's Masika?" she asked. "I rarely ever see the two of you separate."

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David frowned at her. "A question from the girl who can't stand not being able to read peoples minds? I'm shocked." He said sternly. "You know why I'm here. But if you really need me to spell it out for you..." David walked up to Sumina, literally towering over her with his massive 6'1 frame. "I want you to come with me to the institute." He said, patting her on the head with a smirk.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image Sumina frowned for a moment then smirked. "I'm allowed to be lazy aren't I?" She asked then knocked his hand off her head. "Why should I? That place holds nothing for me to gain. Besides, I quite like the Brotherhood." She said and turned back to look at David's having to look up at him because of his close proximity. She hating being this short. It just made it all the more easier for others to think they could intimidate her. It became quite annoying after the first few times.

"And why are you so insistent on me going to the 'good' side? I've done nothing, but torture you and your friends." She stated, her expression bored like usual. She was good at hiding what she was thinking. She had gained that trait after a few weeks of hearing others minds and her teachers giving her strange looks.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sighed. "Because you're not happy here." David said, looking around the room. "You live in a rundown mansion with people that don't care about you. You're telling me you'd rather live here with people like Sabertooth and Quicksilver than a clean mansion where all your needs are met?" David sighed, leaning against the wall. "And you didn't torment me all the time. Like when I had amnesia." David smirked, focusing his thoughts at Sumina. And I know what you're going to say. You were pretending. Trying to hurt me and my friends. But the nose knows. David tapped the tip of his nose. "Recently my sense of smell has been getting better and better. I can smell, for example, the increase of pheromones and hormones in people." He said with a cocked eye brow. "I can hear the beat of your heart too. We all have way of figuring out when people are lying. Mine just isn't as intrusive." David nodded. "I was your boyfriend for a day. You'll find hiding things from me is very difficult."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image Sumina blushed and turned to hide it, though she knew that David would smell it from what he was telling her. She sighed and opened the window, resting her elbows on the window sill. "Your right. I did enjoy being a 'normal' girl for a day, but it's too mundane. Not much fun." She said. She wasn't lying either. She looked back on her old life and found it so utterly boring. There was none of the fun she had now back then.

She turned and looked at David coldly. "Believe me, they whole amnesia started as an idea to hurt your friends. And I certainly did a number on Masika's head. She passed out after our mental fight. I have to give myself a pat on the back for that." She said, but didn't move to do the action. She wrinkled her nose at the smell of the wall.

"This place is such a mess, but I find it more comfortable than anywhere else." She said then thought of the people she lived with. "Quicksilver I could do with out. his motorized thoughts give me a head ache. Sabertooth provides some entertainment and there is no one at your precious institute that I would want to be around." She said and sat on the window sill, leaning against the side of it.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Not even me?" He asked. David walked toward the window, looking out as the sun began to set. "There's a war coming Sumina. It's obvious. Pretty soon Magneto will begin his plan. The MRD already know that Magneto is back, so they'll be amping up their arsenal. And we X-men are going to do the same. If you want to side with Magneto, that's fine." David glanced back at her. "You've looked into my mind. You seen the darkest sides of me. So you know I'm telling you the truth when I say when this war begins, I don't care whose on which side. I'll fight tooth and nail to make sure the X-men comes out on top. And if I have to step on someone I care about to make sure that happens, I may regret it, I may even hate myself for the rest of my life. But this is the path I've chosen." David looked at Sumina with a sigh. "I'm not asking you again. If you refuse me now, that'll be it. You can have your fun here while you can. But when the war comes, the only one who's going to be smiling is me, and Sabertooth while we rip out each others throats." This was bizarrely dark, especially considering the aloof David that had been the norm as of late. He'd been so peaceful and loving. But it was easy to see that he was dead serious about everything he said.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image Sumina blinked, not knowing what to say for a moment. He cared about her? After all she did, he cared about her. She must be hearing things. She laughed softly then leaned back, falling out of the window. She sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel on the wind in her hair. the falling sensation gave her a bit of a rush. She caught herself with telekinesis a few feet from the ground and landed softly.

Sumina had made sure there were no watching humans around before she did that. She looked back up at David, and smiled at him. A mostly genuine smile before walking off. She wasn't going to give him an answer. Not now, probably not ever. She dropped her smile as she moved away from him. She would need to bury those emotions before the war. they would only get in the way.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David watched her fall, watched her catch herself, and watched her walk away. He stood there for a moment, knowing that this is what he'd thought she'd do in the first place. He knew that Jean would probably put up the mental barriers again when he saw her. David nodded slowly, letting out a deep sigh. "If that's the way you want it..." He said quietly to himself, flipping out the window. He landed much harder than Sumina did, but she was already fairly far off. He watched her for a moment. He did wish that she would have given him a straight answer. And he hadn't given up hope that she'd change. But as it stood now, he had to consider her an enemy.

Usagi approached the institute with reservations in each step. The recent news he'd heard about this place was not exactly thrilling. Still, he held out hope that this could be his new home. He wasn't 100% sure where to go when he suddenly found a rather cute tan girl leaned up against a wall like a slab of meat. Usagi looked around. No one was around her. He approached to say hello, but found her to be unconscious. He thought for a moment. He could always shock her. But that'd be rude... The infirmary would be the best place to take her... of course he didn't know where the infirmary was... Finally Usagi decided the best course was the simplest. He grabbed her lightly, and shook her gently. "Excuse me... Excuse me..." he asked, trying to wake her.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image Sumina hearnd David's mind, shaking her head. She reached out and said five words to him before pulling back and heading towards the 'bad side of town'. She would practice on the humans there. She turned a corner and bumped into a girl with the most interesting companions.

'Hoping will only get you hurt.' Echoed in David's mind for a moment before disappearing.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika groaned, and she pushed herself slightly closer to the wall, dropping her head into her hand. She was disoriented and her head hurt. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up into the eyes of a stranger. In her surprise, she summoned a wind that blew between them and pushed the boy back a little. Masika tried to stand, leaning heavily against the wall and the stair rail. "Who are you? What are you doing here?Where--" She looked around and realized she'd somehow gotten from the street where she'd passed out to the steps of the Institute.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David turned to return to the institute, hearing Sumina's words echo in his head. He smirked. "And yet hope is all that keeps me going." He muttered to himself as he continued down his path. He'd need to spend some time in the danger room with wolverine if he was going to enhance his abilities further.

Usagi held up his hands to calm her down a bit. "Please... do not... panic..." He said in broken english. "I found you... here... and woke you. I am... Usagi Hiromoto. I am... new here." He continued. Usagi spoke as most people did when speaking a new language. He stuttered here and there, but it wasn't due to shyness. He just wasn't sure what words meant what yet.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Hearing the boy's words and seeing in his body language that he meant her no harm, Masika relaxed a bit. He was like her. Learning a new language in a new place. "Usagi...Hiromoto..." she said slowly, rolling the name around on her tongue. "I'm Masika Yejide." The wind that had separated them died down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Usagi let out a loud "Oh!" He looked up as if in thought then snapped his fingers. "That name... I believe... African... Kenyan." He said with a smile. "I studied them... for a short period. I didn't learn.. as much as I wanted to... but I did.. learn a few things."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded. "Yes, it is Kenyan. The language is Swahili. Yours is...Japanese?" She hadn't studied many other cultures until she came to America, but some of her classmates were Asians of some sort, including many Japanese with names very similar to the boy's.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games