Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Heh, okay then))

User Image

Mairi clinched her jaw as Setsuna's aura vanished from view "After know she had her hands on you, definitely not asking.Just hurry up. She head into her room to get a clean set of clothes and her bath supplies "And you can keep dreaming, especially after that." She may like Raen, but that just kinda blew it for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "I'll admit, I'm attracted to Setsuna, but not in that way," he murmured with a sigh. "She's beautiful, but at the same time... while I can tell she obviously wants my body... mentally and emotionally, I feel little to nothing for her, hence I will never get into a physical relationship with her because I'm not that shallow," he murmured with a sigh; he knew Mairi knew that fact about him already.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

A look of total disgust crossed Mairi's face and she paused in looking for her pair of sweats "Okay, so not having that conversation.Who you screw is your business.Just make sure I know to be out of the apartment when it happens." The fact she was moody, and a tad hostel, was pretty evident at the moment as she slammed her dresser drawer shut and opened another, completely oblivious to the robed figure appearing the the mirror again.The hood cocked slightly to the side and the glass rippled with silent laughter and the figure vanished again a few moment later.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed. "My point exactly. I'm more interested in you than her," he said flatly, not going any further into that path though he knew his words would resonate with her as compared to 'normal' people the Senshis' appearance physically could be termed as 'exotic', yet while he found them attractive... very attractive, he wasn't interested in them in that way.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

The small stack of clothing and shower supplies Mairi'd been holding clattered to the floor, shock very visible on her face.Her walls went up almost the second he was done as her emotions went haywire.Ginhana peeked out from under the bed and froze at the look on the girls face "Raen, what'd you do?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:26 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head back into the water as he deliberately projected his next thoughts as audible words. "Other than tell Mairi that I care about her as someone I am willing to share all that I am with her? Not much," he said dryly. He did mean all that he was... including his own dark, painful past.

Kitai sniffed softly, as did her new cohort Kurotai. "He is willing to risk so much for her," the blond woman commented.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sat on the edge of her bed and wrapped her arms around her head before resting it on her knees.Ginhana frowned slightly and slunk out from under the bed, her bose twitching slightly before it hit her.Mairi may trust Raen, but she was terrified of moving forward, at least at the moment she was.Ginhana slipped out of the room, sending her next thought to Raen silently gray]"She's afraid..I don't get it." Mairi ignored the pain in her side and focused on breathing.She was elated, but as Ginhana had found out, she was afraid as well.Her last bout of trusting someone so completely ended with far to many scars to count.

Kártes leaned on his staff and stared into the silver pool "Push past it, kiddo.This is one of the obstacles you must over come.Push the fear aside and let him in." He watched as Mairi's turmoil sped up before it started to gradually decrease as she heard him.The joy of being the guardian of an over emotional teenage girl with far too many issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:19 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen bathed fairly quickly, quickly stepping out of the shower with steam rising from his skin as he unconsciously dried himself. He forced himself to remember the past, eating the half rotten food that the matron of the orphanage gave him... barely keeping it down in the process... then her throwing him out not a week after his fifth birthday, claiming 'a b*****d child like you can fend for himself, since all you'll do is drain my meager money and be ungrateful for it'.

Kitai as well as the blond woman, Kurotai, and Tatsushin watched the memories flashing in the rippling pool. Tatsushin was the only one that flinched, as the memories were disturbingly similar to the ones he himself had lived.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept her arms wrapped around her head as her own memories surfaced.It was a kaleidoscope of images, blending and twisting together to make a whole.The walls she'd created started to crumble, showing just how broken she really was.Ginhana watched in dismay as Mairi seemed to fade, not visibly, more emotionally.

Kártes watched the silver pool in shock and disgust as Mairi's memories flickered.He'd had it bad as a child, but this was a nightmare no one should live.he watched as one beating took place after another, unable to do anything about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen winced as he sensed Mairi's emotional pain like a spear to the gut that made him grunt as if punched. Memories he'd forcibly suppressed surfaced, ones that were far more unpleasant: memories of screaming oneself hoarse in a cage barely larger than that of a pet carrier... with the only entrance boarded shut with only one thin slit for air... not even wide enough for food. Unknowingly, his memories were flickering in and out randomly in the pool of his subconscious. He was beaten repeatedly and it rarely helped that the parents that did come... before he'd been thrown out.... had kicked his 'home' around like they were shaking dice in Vegas. He recalled keenly how they'd simply taken the crate, obviously uncaring for what was within it, and simply tossed it out in the cold winter night; he'd been unconscious for two days afterward.

Kitai's eyes widened, as did Kurotai's when the new, much more disturbing memories flashed through the pool. The gentle pale eyed spirit dropped to her knees, her hand hovering above the pool as if she could stop the memories by sheer force of will.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

mairi laid down on her good side and curled into a tiny ball as the memories flooded in.Thankfully, some memories, the worst ones, she'd buried so deep that even she couldn't bring them forward without a lot of help.Ginhana whined slightly unsure of what to do.It was driving her mad knowing both were reliving past memories and she couldn't do anything about it.

Unable to watch the horror of Mairi's childhood any longer, Kártes reached into the pool and took hold of an indigo colored thread.The second he did so, the memories shifted.Instead of the horrors, a younger, gawkier looking version of Raen appeared in the pool, laughing at something.The view shifted, revealing Mairi futilely trying to get a sketchbook back from a girl some years older.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:57 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen's eyes narrowed, glowing a brilliant blue before he slammed the psychic wall down hard in his mind, locking away those memories harshly. He stumbled to his feet, coughing harshly as blood trickled from his lips and nose, though thankfully the ugly wound on his back was all but healed and hadn't reopened.

Kitai yelped in surprise when the ugly memories abruptly cut off, leaving the pool its usual shimmering silvery white color. She glanced over her shoulder at Tatsushin, who had his fingertips a inch from a woven deep crimson-ivory thread with a small silver knife blade on the end. He hadn't touched the thread, however.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:03 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi calmed visibly when the memories changed and unknowingly allowed Raen and his guardians to see them as well.The firest thread Kártes had grabbed was Mairi's first memory of Raen and Sakura, the day his cousin had stolen her sketches.

Kártes carefully pulled his hand from the pool, letting go of the thread and watched as Mairi finally got fed up with asking and simply tackled the girl for the book.He had no idea what the boy was doing, he was out of view at the moment, but the pool rippled with silent laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen unconsciously recalled the memories that Mairi was remembering, recalling how Mairi had tackled Sakura. "Damn, girl; you sure you ain't on the rugby team?" he remembered laughing. He remembered the sketchbook sliding to a stop not too far from another of Sakura's friends, Iris Gibbons, though he'd flicked his pencil through the air and bounced the eraser skillfully right off the girl's head and caught the pencil before it hit the floor.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's emotions slowed to a small whirl as she focused on the memory.Her younger self brushed off her knees and scowled "Yes I'm on the team.And I don't like thieves." She gave Sakura a rather pointed look and snagged her sketchbook before Iris could grab it.She glanced around, slightly confusion showing as she realized she had no idea where she was.She'd been running without paying attention to markers.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games