Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 am
It took a little bit, but soon enough, Daniel was able to follow along, smiling despite the situation. "Decius, you're brilliant!" he praised, digging into his pocket to count what money he had. "I'm going to buy you as much candy as you can eat!"
"How does that not make it any less disturbing?" snarkily questioned the brunette, crossing his arms and keeping his eyes on his lover of so many years. He wasn't upset, just way too tired to be anything but confused. Suddenly, Ellery stood upright and turned his attention to Decius. "We need to tell Liam and Cameron, right now!"

Liam blinked one eye at a time, dry lips parted as he stared forward. His skeletal figure just barely moved as he breathed, dry, raspy breaths clearly heard in the room. Unlike Cameron, though, he noticed that Hayden was back, and mumbled what sounded like a greeting, but was more of a gargle. He pushed the blankets just a little, exhausted eyes looking down to his clothes as his head drooped.
"Peter?" he garbled through nonsense, Hayden's lover's name the only real word in the bunch.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:27 am
Mayah Playah

Decius giggled in delight at the praise and prize he was given. As he began listing all the candy he wanted, Fredrich merely shrugged at Ellery. "Sometimes it's useful being able to understand the insane."
The psychotic doctor was almost a fourth done with his list when Ellery spoke to him. He quickly turned his head to smile at the brunette, but his smile thinned. "Uncertainty is what I am feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he replied. "Responding is what they are unable to be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such sadness they are feeling, it is being spread to the person that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hayden shook his head. "Peter had to work on a commission. He'll be here tomorrow." he said. It was difficult to see these two in these sorry states. It was like walking into a hospital and seeing the brain dead patients that muttered gibberish and gazed out into the open. It was a pitiful sight, and he felt sorry for them.
Frowning lightly, he turned around to fix their food, returning twenty minutes later with a bowl of soup in his hands. He pulled up the seat he placed a few days ago to the side of Liam's bed, then helped Liam sit up to an angle where the food wouldn't fall all the time. "Alright, open your mouth." he instructed while holding a spoonful of clam chowder up to the doctor's mouth. "Careful, it's hot."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:40 am
"But Julian is alive," he persisted, clasping his hands to his chest at the news of his dear friend who wouldn't speak to him. "More than that, he's conscious, and he remembers his training. If we can just get through to him, bring him back to you, he can be brought back as the Julian he's always been." Pulling out his cell phone, Ellery turned his eyes up to Fredrich, pleading. "We have to go tell them right now, Fredrich. Maybe the news will pull them out of where they are. Maybe this can bring them back a little."
Daniel stepped forward, setting a gloved hand on his father's arm. "You two should go. I have to get candy for Decius and send out Emma." The blonde glanced back to Decius, nodding. "Why don't you come with me while I get your candy? If you want, you can take the cashier back with you, too."

He opened his mouth just a little more, allowing in the spoon. Liam had never liked clam chowder, but he didn't have the strength to protest. Instead, he remained still as he swallowed it, the hot chowder scalding his throat as it was forced down. Empty purple eyes looked to Hayden as if searching for something, although he gave the same look to everyone. Liam only wanted his son back, to feel like being awake and alive was worth it. Without Julian, the world was less bright, less happy. Less real.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich looked into Ellery's eyes. He wasn't sure what to do. For many families, when they were told that their child's body wasn't found, he would often see relief and hope fill those once soulless eyes. There were, however, very few pessimistic families that already accepted the loss of their child. A hand on his arm shook the detective out of his thoughts, and he looked over to listen to Daniel's advice. Giving a curt nod, Fredrich turned back to Ellery. "Let's hurry." he said and began to stride down the hallways.
Meanwhile, a shrill and mad laugh filled the room, bouncing off the walls and twisting around other echoes of the same laugh. A leather gloved hand gripped the young assassin's shoulder and playfully shook him. "Liking you is what I am beginning to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he beamed.

Hayden grew more depressed the more Liam stared at him like that. It wasn't because of how piercing it was, but because he knew what the doctor was thinking. "... Look, Liam," he mumbled. "I don't know how Julian's doing. I'm worried, too, but you can't just sit here and stare at the wall." he tried to motivate. "What if Julian came back? He wouldn't be able to bear seeing his parents like this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:02 am
Ellery, although much shorter than the detective, matched his stride and walked fast, at times even getting ahead of the ink-haired male. "What would you do without me?" he managed to tease lightly, although his cell phone was out and he was already texting Peter about the news. He only hoped that the artist had his phone on right then.
Back in the main room, Daniel only laughed alongside the doctor, stuffing the money back into his pocket. "Thanks, Decius! Now come on, we've got to get to the store as fast as possible. Have you got a car?"

One thin hand came down to Hayden's, bleak eyes reanimating just a little as his mouth opened once again. "What... would you... do... if... Peter?" he managed to ask, practically having to concentrate on every single word just to get it out. His mind was almost entirely depleted, dissolving into madness that even the serial killer had never before witnessed, but the sentence left just enough to be clear to the man that Liam wasn't completely insane yet.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

... ((I don't know what else to do.)) ...

Hayden hesitated when he was spoken(?) to. What would he do if it was Peter instead of Julian? He'd be broken, of course, but he wouldn't sit and waste away! "I'd search for him." he answered quietly as he gave Liam another spoonful of soup. "No matter what, I'd do whatever I could to find him, or to at least get revenge on the person who took him." Before he could say more he heard a knock at the door. Pausing, the demon set the bowl on top of the drawer in the room before going to the door to see who it was. He opened it to blink at the sight of both Fredrich and Ellery. "Huh? What're you guys doing here?" he asked.
"We have news we need to tell Liam and Cameron." Fredrich replied as he walked in. Spotting the figure on the couch, he strode over and took in the pitiful sight of his close friend. Cameron sank in his couch, still staring at the TV, not even reacting to the new presence in the room. He looked so feeble, so weak, so shattered. Fredrich frowned softly at the sight of the once obnoxiously energetic officer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:59 am
Awesome nerd

... ((Just let it go.)) ...

Ellery walked right past the couch, trying not to look at the officer. "I'll talk to Liam," he stated, leaving the detective to his dear friend and going to his own. Once he was close to the doctor, the man sat beside him and opened his mouth to speak, only to stop and sniff the air Clam chowder? Reaching for the bowl, he lifted it and and sniffed once more, then chuckled and set it back down. "Has Hayden been feeding you this?"
The doctor only blinked once, empty eyes staring forward.
"But you hate clam chowder!" With a deep breath, forced upon remembering the importance of his presence, Ellery reached out and took Liam's cold hand. "Julian is alive."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

... ((For the very first time?)) ...

"What?" Hayden breathed in place of Cameron. The officer remained passive, yet there was a glint in his otherwise empty eyes.
"He's alive. Julian's alive." Fredrich repeated and glanced over when the incubus walked towards them. "Daniel said he ran into him last night. He doesn't remember anything and has been brainwashed by Nobutaka, but he's perfectly fine. He even remembers how to make serums and how to fight."
Hayden stared at Fredrich in amazement then looked down, brushing his hand against his mouth in shock. "Well I'll be damned..." he mumbled. In all honesty, he didn't expect this. He wasn't as nearly optimistic as his friends, he thought that Nobutaka was torturing Julian and planning on sending the recorded screams to Liam and Cameron. To be fine and brainwashed, that wasn't the desired outcome, but it was a hell of a lot better than his mind's scenario.
When Hayden looked back up, he sweatdropped at the glare he saw from Fredrich, as if the detective knew what he was thinking. He gave him a feeble smile until a weak noise made them pause. They simultaneously turned to look over at Cameron. Though his face was dead, his lips parted every other second, and occasionally a noise would come out. It was, for the most part, gibberish, but there was one thing both males could understand.
"... Alive..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 pm
Awesome nerd

... ((In forever, bro. Because love is an open door.)) ...

Liam's eyes dripped with fresh tears, the purple orbs reanimating slowly. Their son, precious Julian, he was alive, and although Cameron was too far gone to return to life as quickly, Liam's sheer willpower was enough to push him back. He needed to find him, and he needed to find him now. Maternal instincts wouldn't allow him to remain still while his son was out there, being controlled by those awful people.
Spying his friend attempt to move from the bed, Ellery pushed him down gently, shaking his head. "Stop it, Liam. You aren't well enough," he reasoned, although the doctor wouldn't give in, searching deep inside to find strength.
Bare feet touched the ground, hands pushing through Ellery's hands and standing. He wavered for a moment, taking a step towards his partner of so long. Ellery stood not far away, concerned eyes watching carefully as te doctor walked. Liam stumbled once or twice, finally reaching Cameron after five minutes of movement. Tired from this workout, the still-crying doctor got on his knees in front of the officer, setting his skeletal hands on the man's cheeks.
Ellery reached Fredrich's side, taking his arm and tugging lightly. "Should we do something?" he whispered up at the much taller male.
The doctor rubbed gently with his thumbs, eyes searching his lover's face. "I... will f-find... h-him," he managed to say, tongue still dry and making it hard to speak. "Bring him... h-home." His hands fell to Cameron's lap, settled on his hands and grasping weakly. It was the first time they'd touched since Julian had been taken.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:31 pm
Mayah Playah

... ((...)) ...

Hayden and Fredrich turned to look over at the slim figure that dragged itself towards Cameron. They both pursed their lips, trying to decide whether to stop him or not, but silently agreed to let him go. They moved away and watched Liam desperately try to bring consciousness back to Cameron, who stared back emptily. Hayden looked away, unable to bear watching the scene, and Fredrich stared pitifully.
Liam was so small - both men were nothing more than skeletons; they wouldn't be alive if it weren't for their immortality - and cupped Cameron's head as he weakly vowed to get their son back, and all Cameron did was stare. Nothing seemed to flash in his eyes, nor did any emotion wave over his face. Fredrich was on the verge of assuming that the officer was really gone when he noticed movement come from him.
Arms, deprived of its muscle mass from lack of movement, moved slowly, like a weak, elderly person. Hands hung limply as they moved up and to Liam's sides, where they hugged the doctor to his weak body. "Home..." Cameron whispered as he hugged Liam. His eyes were still empty, but tears came out at a strong pace.
It should've been a heartwarming sight, but all Fredrich could do was find it even sadder. A shattered couple that was desperately grasping at a thin strand of hope, he couldn't find anything reassuring in their fragile embrace. Thankfully, Ellery's touch riled him from his show, and he turned his head to glance at him. "I think we should leave." he said and looked back at the couple. "There's nothing we can do for them now. Let's give them the day to get their senses back. I can't watch anymore of this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm
Awesome nerd

... ((If we're all in this together, you can bet on it we're breaking free.)) ...

Feeling those weak arms around him, Liam closed his eyes and hugged the man back, hands touching those stubbly cheeks and wiping away the tears. For anyone else who saw, their display was sad, but to Liam, it was the most beautiful thing in this world. Cameron was coming back, slowly, but surely, and soon enough, they would have Julian home once more. Everything would be the way it should be soon, and they would be together once again. He knew they would.
Ellery sighed at the sight, his hand moving down to grasp Fredrich's hand and tugging him away. "Hayden, how much longer do you intend to stay?" he asked the demon, reaching into his pocket to pull out his cell phone. Hopefully Peter would be there soon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

... ((What should we do now?)) ...

"I'm not too far from you." Hayden said, hands in his pockets. "I'll just clean up the plates then leave. Fred's right, they need their time." He then looked at the detective. "Speaking of, 'ow are ya, mate? I heard ya got yourself shot the other day." He then looked down at Fredrich's hands. "And you're not wearin' your gloves. You'd rather go freebird than go without your gloves!"
A vein pulsed at the side of Fredrich's otherwise stoic face. "Yes, I was shot. I'm doing better now, though Decius wouldn't help us because of Julian's disappearance. As for my gloves, Daniel has them. He's taking over as Nightingale while I'm out."
"'s that right?" the incubus nodded. "Huh. Time flies. Seems like just yesterday he was a little ankle biter, eh? Ah well, I'll keep an eye out for him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd

... ((Well, Liam's gotta sneak out to get beaten by Julian.)) ...

"Thank you," said the man quietly, eyes looking over to the embracing couple. He tucked his hair from his face, taking a breath before texting Peter and putting his phone away. "Peter said he'll be here in about twenty minutes to help you take care Liam and Cameron. Speaking of, how are you two? I heard you two had a little fight last week."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 am
Mayah Playah

... ((Alright, so should I time skip with Julian somewhere?)) ...

"Ah, it's nothing. Just a lil' fight 'ere and there. Might've been because I got too hungry to let 'em finish his work." Hayden shrugged while rubbing the back of his head.
"Can't you control your cravings for once?" sighed Fredrich.
"Gee, mate, can you not eat for three days?" Hayden fired back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 am
Awesome nerd

... ((Eh, sure. Go ahead.)) ...

"And here, I'd thought that you'd learned your lesson from that little escapade with Aldrich," remarked the cool brunette, cocking an eyebrow at the Aussie and shaking his head.
A voice sounded from the doorway. "All that taught him was to take care of his hits by himself." A handsome man, taller than Ellery yet shorter than the detective and his friend, walked into the room, beelining to Hayden's side and kissing his cheek. "Sorry I took so long. That horrid woman I was selling my painting to kept trying to lower the price." Shaking his head with a sigh, he looked at the embracing couple and raised both eyebrows. "Dear God, what did I miss?"
Peter set his hand on his hips, the light hitting him just right right then. His hair was slightly shorter than it was in his high school days, a little taller, but still retaining his graceful figure. He hadn't really changed since high school, honestly.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games