Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:45 pm
Genkawolf
Hidden Under The Mask
Hi ouo. //waves shyly from the corner// I am new ^.^

Hello and welcome to the guild.

Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Just thought I'd put this out there, but any nekos, werewolves, half animals of any kind, shapeshifters, half demons, and such, I DO have a class for such types as well as students who just love animals. :3

#Trans-configuration and Zoology  

shika-kun-2012

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 pm
Well it appears that Nasr is free now!!~~
So if anyone want's to play with him tell meh!
I swear he doesn't bite. I'm lying.... o 3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 pm
Hey guy~ biggrin
Just got invited to join this guild. smile

Overlord Bao

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm
Excuse me!
If anyone would care to help...
I was wondering if there is a forum where we could go outside the academy, like the city perhaps? Or theater? I know there was one but I no longer see it.. o -o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 pm
CuppiLuppi
Excuse me!
If anyone would care to help...
I was wondering if there is a forum where we could go outside the academy, like the city perhaps? Or theater? I know there was one but I no longer see it.. o -o

There is no off Princeton grounds because there would be too few threads in the sub forum
but you may make the thread under the On-Campus and write "Off-campus Theatre" or something like that.

Well I do have that extra subforum... Should I make it Off-Campus and have everyone post their own threads for where they wanna hangout?

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm
Annahilate

Oh! Well, I guess I was imagining things. ^ ^;
But your idea would be great. Then again its better to limit the places because there would be too many locations for this role-play.
Like a park, theater, museum, or any other attractions. o -o
Well, I don't know, that's what I think o ^o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:56 am
Hello, I seen a friend of mine joined and I wanted to join and I'm coming up with my character. cat_4laugh I'm kinda confused though about how to get your schedule, can someone please help me?  

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

dolphinman13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm
Wait, so is everyone here gay or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm
I'm assuming everyone here is gay  

dolphinman13

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 pm
dolphinman13

half the people in the guild are ladies. the ones that are dudes may or may not be XP If you joined this guild and are going to be rude to gay people, then I suggest you get out if you have something against people. This is a YAOI guild after all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm
Overlord Bao
Hey guy~ biggrin
Just got invited to join this guild. smile

welcome to the guild  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:02 pm
dolphinman13

h e is right. whether by our gaians and or rl half or more of the people in this guild are women.

was there a purpose behind this questioning or were you loading up the guns to begin assault?

If there was another meaning behind those words such as finding a place of acceptance then yes...people here are open minded and as shika-san said they may or may not be gay irl.

however, if you meant that in a more offensive meaning then you don't need to stay here...you can just leave and you don't need to attack others for how they feel or believe.

in any case welcome to princeton.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:47 pm
kimmico13
Hello, I seen a friend of mine joined and I wanted to join and I'm coming up with my character. cat_4laugh I'm kinda confused though about how to get your schedule, can someone please help me?

You don't get a schedule, you're free to attend any and every class you want! ^^

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games