Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:09 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Time lord ;p Sure i'm ready right now lol but what location would you like to go to or rather have them meet up hm?

Does not matter to me! You're new to here so you choose a location you'd like~

Lune beach smoothie shop he just moved here so his taking the sights and the ocean is a great place to start. Oh, I erased my post in the need a partner spot didn't want to confuse anyone . So do i post first are you?

Sure! Hmmm, I don't mind if you want me to post first. Which would you prefer?

Sort of hard to choose but I think I could come up with a good response post so, I'll let you do the honors smile Let the show begin! also show me what you got razz

Alrighty! ^~^ I'll go ahead and work on the post then!

Show you what I got with what? o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Time lord ;p Sure i'm ready right now lol but what location would you like to go to or rather have them meet up hm?

Does not matter to me! You're new to here so you choose a location you'd like~

Lune beach smoothie shop he just moved here so his taking the sights and the ocean is a great place to start. Oh, I erased my post in the need a partner spot didn't want to confuse anyone . So do i post first are you?

Sort of hard to choose but I think I could come up with a good response post so, I'll let you do the honors smile Let the show begin! also show me what you got razz

Right on!

I mean in roleplaying skills XD  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

Oh.. I meannnnn we've roleplayed before (like 4 posts haha)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

lol I see I'll be here waiting for ya razz  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

If I knew she was crazy I would of backed away slowly XD. I want to see how this tuns out then again Julies is unfazed by just about everything. I hope you like the post.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

If I knew she was crazy I would of backed away slowly XD. I want to see how this tuns out then again Julies is unfazed by just about everything. I hope you like the post.

Very sorry for not informing you on that little fact XD I mean it's not like she's always gonna pull out a knife on the people she meets! She'll behave~ For the most part..  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:28 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

Very sorry for not informing you on that little fact XD I mean it's not like she's always gonna pull out a knife on the people she meets! She'll behave~ For the most part..

Hah still makes it interesting encounter I had to snoop also if she has a accent he will remark about how their both from europe razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

Hah still makes it interesting encounter I had to snoop also if she has a accent he will remark about how their both from Europe razz . If you need me i'll be playing some monster hunter 4 ultimate.  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:35 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

Hah still makes it interesting encounter I had to snoop also if she has a accent he will remark about how their both from Europe razz . If you need me i'll be playing some monster hunter 4 ultimate.

She's only got a slight accent xD (Mostly cos I suck at roleplaying accents and I'm very forgetful about it...). Hehe, have fun~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Right on!

She's only got a slight accent xD (Mostly cos I suck at roleplaying accents and I'm very forgetful about it...). Hehe, have fun~

I'll still take note I have to for plot armor..plot purposes lol. I shall fun game its so fun. I try to keep the accent or the saying and what not lol. Just quote me and I'll come running.  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:13 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

I'll still take note I have to for plot armor..plot purposes lol. I shall fun game its so fun. I try to keep the accent or the saying and what not lol. Just quote me and I'll come running.

Well, I'll try my best at it~ Yeah I'm like multitasking right now with so many things so I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:27 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Well, I'll try my best at it~ Yeah I'm like multitasking right now with so many things so I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

Take your time friend the more steady you are with a post the better it becomes so no rush wink  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:35 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Take your time friend the more steady you are with a post the better it becomes so no rush wink

Okie dokie! Yeah, I mean I just did a free art thing and it's my first time doing it and I just got bombarded with a bunch of requests so I'm gonna try and do at least a few right now xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 pm
Zombuddie

Me knowing people that do art is growing lol. Well good lcuk with ye art I ma ask you to d my avi one day lol  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games