Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Staring at Nami, he started to tap his foot and then his hand until he shot up and held his head in his hands. "Gah! I gotta do something!"
He ran out of the room in anger and frustration, leaving the few people in there wondering if he was going to go on a rampage.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm
kurai_18
Souchi the 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasha was greatly hurt by Erin's rampage. However, she understood why.
"yeah, I know he's stressed....it makes me sad but coma is complicated.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 pm
size=24] gaia_diamond
User Imageright: gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Atlas sir, you maybe right that your the only one but sometimes it is better to have two people help me. i am not monster, i was born human and then all the world swipe my memeory clean. i wake up with something..of you want to teach then get your lazy butt to work...

Talia sughs as she gets up and notice Sasha was helping another girl. apparently, the girl was in coma and cannot move but talia walks up to the girl in the coma.

"i hear her name is Miss Nami..and she is young too. i was in that position not knowing what to do without parents too...i think i was born in town in another realm. it was sort of like france. i check that out one day...she coughs and kneals down to Nmai bed as she touchs her forehead and smiles.

"Young lady, do not die..it is wonderful thing to live and you are represent your parents too in this school. i think your brother Erin cares about you alot. if i had brother like that, i be lucky..." Talia sheds a tear and kiss Nami forehead as she walks away and get some air from the window opening.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi walked into the Infirmary, holding an unconscious Wakai whom was still in her ultimate form. She looked around, and called out to anyone who was near enough "Hey uhh, I got an unconscious person that needs attention..."
Wakai mumbled while she was unconscious, "Ngh...too...difficult...can't...." she was even still in her ultimate form.
Looking at Wakai, Shinochi's ears went down as she was a little worried about her, "Don't worry Wakai...you'll get help soon..." she let out a sigh, "Or...at least I hope they can help you."

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart

Sasha ate her meal rather fast, she was literally starving. She knew she'd get sick later from as fast as she was eating, but she couldn't care less. She heard Talia get up and turned to her as she drank cold tea.
"you are welcome to stay as long as you want Talia." she said trying to sound cheerful, but she was sad.

She heard Shinochi carrying in Wakai.
"oh dear! Ok, first thing, deactivate her current drive form" she said taking out a null crystal which would safely deactivate any magic or drive forms. She softly placed it on Wakai's armored chest at the same time as she laid Wakai onto a bed.
"we got you, Wakai."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Ijime Dame Zettai-Babymetal ~Sleeping Sister of Mine~

The pages of the book flipped again. This time, it seemed to be focused on Erin.

Page 24

He doesn't understand sometimes and yet, every time something bad happens to me, he blames himself. I'd cuss him out but what would be the point? The fool doesn't listen. If I am in any predicament caused by my health and you are reading this, worry about my brother for I know naught whether his stupidity will get him killed.

[End Page]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha heard the pages of Nami's journal flip again. She took a quick read and sighed.
"ok, i'll have to get Misty to watch him for me...." she gave a heavy sigh and went back to healing Wakai.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi stayed and watched as Sasha did her thing, and she was especially impressed when she turned Wakai back to normal. She then noticed Nami who still lied in bed, along with the book that had turned pages by itself. However, she did not mind it much. She then overheard Sasha saying to get Misty to watch over someone. But again, she did not mind it. She crossed her arms, her ears twitch as she watched Sasha, "You know, you're always busy...do you ever have a moment to rest?"
After turning back to normal, Wakai seemed to be her normal self as she mumbled in her sleep, "Ah~...but I already...ate so much~..." apparently she was dreaming about food.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:29 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

"not really, no. I just got lunch and I hadn't eaten in a month. I haven't slept in....well...a day or so, but it was a cat nap if you know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:02 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShe was surprised to hear that Sasha was almost infinitely busy. She scratched her head, "Wow...that sucks. Ever thought about having another nurse...or numerous other nurses, you know, so you can get a break every once in awhile?" Shinochi did make a good point, the only nurse she's ever seen working in the Infirmary was Sasha.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha chuckled
"yeah, my break is once a week when I take a alchemy class so I can help heal everyone better. There are people who come and help, Nami is one of them, hehe, the first one actually who helped me out. I just....I don't want to impose....so many people with bright dreams, im just happy to help out."

She went back to her lunch and scarfed down a sandwich practically shoving it down her throat.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:42 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi listened and continued to watch as Sasha kept working, while shoving a sandwich down her food hole. She let out a sigh, "Even so, everyone is the same. We all need rest every so often." She then had an idea, "Listen, if you want, I can call someone I know to come help out...she's kind of an expert when it comes to taking care of injured or sick people." She then pointed to herself, "She even saved me when I was almost to the point of being dead."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:49 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha sighed knowing Shinochi was right.
"ok....I just....I don't have anything to do outside my job and that one class. IM not a fighter, any free time I do have, I repair clothing or make blankets. I keep busy or i'd go mad like my twin Misty."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi let out a sigh, "I didn't say that she'll take your job. I'm just saying that when you need a break, then she can cover for you." She scratched her head, "And there are lots of things to do outside of your job and school...like sleeping or exploring other worlds." That was all she could think of since that's what she usually does.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha gave a weak laugh then sighed.
"My job is endless Shinochi. One moment im the nurse, another moment, ive already been asked to teach a possibly unwilling student about medicine so her father wouldn't worry about her being in battle because she wont be. Its madness. Ive been to other worlds....ive seen it all." she sighed.
"and I really don't like to say that but its the truth, ive seen wars, ive seen peace, ive seen marriage ceremonies, ive seen life and death. Its a lot,." she smiled softly and sat down.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games