Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen came out of his room and down the hall putting his arm into the sleeve of a jacket. "Good morning, Runt, X, Tsu, Shinochi. Looks like your sister is having a dandy time at school. She called me from Sasha's cell..."
"Eh? A cell phone...? We don't even know how t'use one, between the two of us." Erin stammered.
Jaecen shrugged. "Well, that's definitely a learning experience. Apparently something's up so I got to head to the school early. Erin," He pointed to Erin. "Don't forget, your classes start at eight. ... And have X tag along. Better safe than sorry."
He walked over to Tsuyoi and kissed her quickly before heading to the opposite side of the room. He was headed towards the dojos.
Erin looked at X. "Looks like Da doesn't want you staying on your own, Liya."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X..Liya sighed because she couldn't stay behind, but she was ok with that too.
"Kay! We can target practice outside. I bet im the best one who can throw kunai!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He turned off the faucet and drained both sinks. "Alright. We'll play a best out of three then. It's a bit like darts."
Erin wiped his hands off on a towel then went outside waiting only long enough for X to follow.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:51 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X..Liya quickly followed and pulled out several un magicked kunai.
"kay!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:20 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin pulled three kunai from somewhere on his person and chucked them at the ground. "Okay, from five yards..." He held his arm aloft and made an ice sculpture replica of a human. "Don't worry about tryin' to break the ice. It's solid and won't even break for one of my punches. Now, vital areas are the center of the chest, the neck and the head. Those are ten points. Anywhere else is five. Got it?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X..Liya's eyes lit up from excitement
she threw all 3 kunai in rapid succession. One kunai hit in the neck jugular digging in deep. One hit between the eyes, the ladt one hit deep in its chest in the heart area.

"How was that? " she asked excited not even usimgnmagic.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He walked over to the ice dummy and pulled each kunai out with ease. The ice seemed to heal the fractures. "Excellent. But, you're using too much energy when you throw. You'll get this down quicker than Nami did, though. It's all in how you toss them. You, you're puttin' your weight behind each throw in an attempt to plunge it deeper. Tha's alright, since you're a small build." Erin took one out of the ground and swung with just his arm, releasing it fast. It barely scraped the dummy's neck but took a good size chunk out of the dummy's neck. "It's a bit show-offy but... You're a girl so you can't do it the same way. What I want you to try doing is force it forward with a thrust. Got it?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:22 pm
[OOC: ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi sat down on the deck to watch Erin and Liya train with kunais. She found this interesting to watch, since she has some experience with kunais as well, so she wanted to see if they were any better than her. She watched, her ears perked up and her tail swaying around.
Tsuyoi stood next to Shinochi and yawned, "Guess it's just me and the kids today." she said before leaning her shoulder on a nearby beam post. She folded her arms and watched Erin and X too, "So, what'd I miss while I was asleep?"
Shinochi shrugged, "Nothin much...well, just that X's real name is Liya." she then looked at Tsuyoi, "You should probably call her that from now on instead of X, don't want her forgetting her real name, right?"
She looked at Shinochi, then back at Erin and X..or rather, Liya, "Hmm...Liya.."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 pm
Jaecen Light

A popping sound echoed through the house as the portal appeared in a doorway, letting Ene, Nami, Hikari and Jaecen into the house. "Alright, get ready for school guys. Er, Hikari... Stay with Nami."
Ene ran upstairs to her room and got changed for school, finding a school uniform on her bed. Nami and Hikari went upstairs to Nami's room. Nami changed out of her pajamas. It made Hikari slightly uncomfortable.
Jaecen followed the noise of thudding kunai and folded his arms as he watched out the open paper door at Erin and X training with kunai. "What'd I miss?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:46 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X...Liya looked up at Erin and did a forward thrust with the kunai. It left her hand and hit square center on where the belly button normally is. There was a cracking noise coming from the ice.

"So...either im off cuz your hitting the side body parts or im just hitting lethal areas like a killer. I mean, I did hit square between the eyes, right in the neck, and the heart area. Three lethal places, right?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stepped forward and hopped off the deck. "Pretty lethal, actually. Try keeping how you were doing it and aim for a less lethal area. Sometimes, a lethal blow isn't the best course of action. Even with your basic thug, a wound to the hand can be just as effective as dropping his partner."
Erin pulled X's kunai from the ice dummy and stepped out of the way. "Ah, so I should go with less lethal tactics, is that it?"
Jaecen shrugged. "Killing and asking questions first probably isn't your best option."
Ene ran down the stairs in her new school uniform and hugged Tsuyoi at the waist. "Allo, mum." She grinned.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:53 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Jaecen, then back towards Erin and Liya, "Nothing much, just watching Erin and X-Erm...Liya, train with kunais, making sure nothing bad happens."
Shinochi laughed a little as she fixed her scarf, "From what I've seen so far, they're not bad...though, they still need to improve a bit."
Tsuyoi looked at Ene and smiled, "Hey, there. I'm guessing since you're back, so are the others?" she said, petting Ene's head.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:02 pm
Jaecen Light

"Aye," She said. "But Da let Nami bring a stranger home."

Nami turned around to see Hikari looking the other way. "Whatsa matter? Y'never seen another girl change before?"
"N-no! It-it's just a bit embarrassing..." Hikari turned around to see Nami was finished. She was speechless at how quickly Nami had changed from a sloppy sleeper to fully pumped, skirt wearing, game girl. "I-I-I..." She stammered and looked around.
Nami placed a hand on her shoulder. "Relax. Let's go downstairs."
Nami led the way but Hikari stayed where she was for a moment, lost in her head. Did I just fall for her?

(OOC: Just letting you know that Hikari is bisexual.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:27 pm
[ooc: okay, thats cool xD]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi tilted her head, "Hm? A stranger..." she then gave a suspicious look, "This stranger isn't a boy is it?"
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi, one of her ears going down, "If it was a boy, I'm sure Jaecen would've had a problem with it." she said, having a good point.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:36 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami poked her head back in her room. "Halloo, Hikari?"
"Ah! Yes, I'm coming!" She said and followed Nami.
They both came downstairs. Nami waved to Tsuyoi and walked into the kitchen. Hikari simply stood in the opening to the hallway, looking around the room.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games