Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:27 am
Megido the Oreo
Fawk... that's rough, dude. O_o You'd think that your teacher would be aware of somethin' like that. Oh well... if he/she wasn't before, then he/she is now, huh? xD
yup i scared her shitless to xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:48 am
Good! She deserved it!

Alright dude. I need to go and do something else. I've got about an hour before work, and I gotta get off of this computer. I'll talk at ya later.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:49 am
Megido the Oreo
Good! She deserved it!

Alright dude. I need to go and do something else. I've got about an hour before work, and I gotta get off of this computer. I'll talk at ya later.
alright see yas  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:40 pm
Damn it........I missed a fight. crying

How cruel is that? I'm off at Six Flags Over Texas, my skin being burnt into a color beyond recognition (perhaps the shade is "lobster"), and here Meg and NG are having a good old fight. T.T

On the bright side of things, I graduate tomorrow. ^^ Yup......walk across the stage........and I'm going on vacation for 5 weeks. And then.....back to hell. -_-  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:55 pm
FogSage
Damn it........I missed a fight. crying

How cruel is that? I'm off at Six Flags Over Texas, my skin being burnt into a color beyond recognition (perhaps the shade is "lobster"), and here Meg and NG are having a good old fight. T.T

On the bright side of things, I graduate tomorrow. ^^ Yup......walk across the stage........and I'm going on vacation for 5 weeks. And then.....back to hell. -_-
i just learned to play some metal today and now i got a big friken blister on my thumb xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:19 pm
Oh Fog, I dislike you so much, that we can fight all the time! So you really didnt miss anything.

Side note, Its hot. =_=  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:22 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Oh Fog, I dislike you so much, that we can fight all the time! So you really didnt miss anything.

Side note, Its hot. =_=
......................................... whats hot  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:46 pm
Araclast
UglyCoyoteNG

Side note, Its hot. =_=
......................................... whats hot
=____= ...The tempature, idiot.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:44 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Side note, Its hot. =_=

Don't use a stupid word like DISLIKE. Say what you mean. Say you hate me and be done with it. I mean, come on, with you, it's either, "I hate you" or "I tolerate you, now shut the ******** up and leave me alone."

No offense meant. confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:48 pm
FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG

Side note, Its hot. =_=

Don't use a stupid word like DISLIKE. Say what you mean. Say you hate me and be done with it. I mean, come on, with you, it's either, "I hate you" or "I tolerate you, now shut the ******** up and leave me alone."

You know, if you KNEW me, It wouldn't be anything like that. I don't hate you, I dislike you. Why do you have to make it such a strong emotion like that? Theres no inbetween? I don't like you, you hit a soft spot. But I don't hate you. And the higher of my aproval, is nothing like that at all. Yes, No offence ment my a**. :/  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:50 pm
wonders if fog hates me yet  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:52 pm
Ba da ba ba ching ching ching
Ba da ba ba ba ching ching
What about the money that I spent up to today-ee?  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:53 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG

Side note, Its hot. =_=

You know, if you KNEW me, It wouldn't be anything like that. I don't hate you, I dislike you. Why do you have to make it such a strong emotion like that? Theres no inbetween? I don't like you, you hit a soft spot. But I don't hate you. And the higher of my aproval, is nothing like that at all. Yes, No offence ment my a**. :/

As sad as it may seem, I'd almost prefer it if you hated me. Because, you see, everyone else does, I mean, everyone I know in real life. Why should you be any different? I pissed you off, and you have every right in the world to HATE MY GUTS.

I don't care. Life has dealt me a very poor hand and I feel that I deserve every drop of venom you have in your body. It would further justify the fact that my life has no purpose and I'm just taking up space.

Yes, I'm a attention whore and a drama queen. Deal with it. Later.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:11 pm
merow...i dont hate you fog  

Araclast

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:17 pm
Okay.. drama central. FOG! She doesn't HAVE to hate you, after all, I don't! <3 Ilu. And Meg and NG ... and Ara too. ~Cough~

~Braids everyone's hair. WITH FLOWERS~

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games