Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:43 pm
I'll probably post my sketches a few days from now once my life returns to normal... as normal can really get... Anyways, I finaly have a little time to post... sorry I've been gone for soooooo long.... If you think you are up to the challenge, you can just tell me and I'll be all like "awesome" and stuff if you say yes. *tired*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:01 pm
ninja Last day of high school is tomorrow, must prepare. ninja

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:52 am
Nice website, Rathers. Looks a lot better than my crappiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 am
I am officially done with high school.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:24 pm
Wow, really? nice.

I have just one year left, but I'm scared to be all alone... I ask all kinds of people I know and they all tell me that they can't wait to be on their own, all alone, independant and away from home. To be honest, I'm scared as hell.

There isn't a day goes by I don't thank god for grade 12.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 am
Meh, you get used to it. Personally it is a very freeing experiance, new friends, new lifestyles, get to start over new if you stunk in high school. Overall growing up is still amazingly awesome. The time you should fear is when people start calling you old... it's a horrible experiance. Haha.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:52 am
Yeah, I have my Senior year left too Edaniel, but I can't wait for it to be over =]. You wont be as alone as you think, especially if you go away and dorm somewhere. Then there will be TONS of people living in the same building as you, granted you wont know all of them personally but If you ever needed help with something theres always some kind soul willing to give a hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:11 am
I will do anything to not have to live with my parents during college/uni. Now I understand why my bro went to live in dorms.

But... yeah... I want to shack up with a friend, atleast. Me and my bestesterz friend ever have a plan to dorm up in St. Lawrence, but my mum doesn't like the idea... However... she really can't stop me when I hit 18.

Still... scary.

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:30 pm
Wow, there're a lot of incoming seniors here. ^^ Gaia ate my post. My long, detailed, post. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 pm
One year of highschool left for me aswell.......
and Lirdianc you should type your post in word and save 'em, that's what I do.

Lord Bean
Crew

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:09 am
People will always tell you that it goes by so fast but it really does even when you don't think it does. I've been going out of my mind the last few days to be quite honest. I'm clawing at the walls to get out but I know that when I leave I'm going to miss many things. I'm moving from New York City to Summerdale, Pennsylvannia. Its going to be radically different from what I'm used to.

So if anything, enjoy this year. Your lives will become significantly more complicated after it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Lord Bean
One year of highschool left for me aswell.......
and Lirdianc you should type your post in word and save 'em, that's what I do.

That is a good idea. Argh, college apps. ><  

Lirdianc

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:04 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:29 am
yeah. I'm going to enjoy next year a lot despite the fact that i want to go out to college and very litteraly cant wait. Just a week and a half untill I leave for baltimore. Is anyone going to Otacon this year?

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Do you mean Otakucon?

I can't go, two 'cons a year is more than I can handle and I already go to Anime north every year.

Where is Otaku 'con, anyway?

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces