Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:38 pm
Yalie is clueless. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:20 am
But at least she's here.. heart  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` Xavier Qiu

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:59 am
I like making ugly people feel bad.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:39 pm
Minielf
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Okay I Confess.
Dudefromhell**

Crimsonhawk.

now-survivingpyrodoxmaniac.

Which means i obviously cant change my name again.

GoodGame.

Which means you're stuck with the one you have now, even if you end up hating it.

LIES. I can start a new mule and transport all my stuff. SO EFF YOU. (did i break any rules? hope not).

Flammable Bait

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:18 pm
@Xavier - o__0;;

@CH - o__0;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:45 pm
I cannnot believe that some parents are crazy to ban books like snow white or peter pan there insane  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:39 am
I havent been wearing my glasses for white boards and TV/computer ^_^;;
I just forget to wear em.... ninja

Kyos - Whats wrong with those books?!?! o.O

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:44 am
eh.. snow white and peterpan?! banned by parents?

well, i remembered one school in Australia.. (or is it a few?) banned the book Harry Potter.. xD  

soumakisa

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:57 pm
soumakisa

well, i remembered one school in Australia.. (or is it a few?) banned the book Harry Potter.. xD
If they're gonna ban Harry Potter, they might as well ban the bible too. It's alot more bloody than harry potter. lol.
@niph: ...so even niph has a bf... i feel like an old maid... oh well, at least i still have all my precious cash xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:05 pm
yalie5
soumakisa

If they're gonna ban Harry Potter, they might as well ban the bible too. It's alot more bloody than harry potter. lol.
@niph: ...so even niph has a bf... i feel like an old maid... oh well, at least i still have all my precious cash xp

Having loads of cash is better than having a boyfriend who's more than likely to double cross you at any minute. blaugh

Besides, Niph doesn't have a bf. She's in love with..........a girl. ninja (read several pages back to get an explanation of what I'm talking about).  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:19 pm
Minielf
yalie5
soumakisa

Having loads of cash is better than having a boyfriend who's more than likely to double cross you at any minute. blaugh

Besides, Niph doesn't have a bf. She's in love with..........a girl. ninja (read several pages back to get an explanation of what I'm talking about).

Cash!? WHERE!?!?!? heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:13 pm
soumakisa

my friend's parents also banned HP movies and books as well because they didn't want her to believe in magic i guess...  

[Monchhichi]

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:22 pm
and so was james and the giant peach bannedbecause bad parenting skills of his aunts  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:58 pm
Your friends' parents must be puritans or devout Christians who believe HP and other books like it are works of the devil.  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:01 am
Minielf
Your friends' parents must be puritans or devout Christians who believe HP and other books like it are works of the devil.

Thier not the work of the devil now?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games