Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:30 pm
Sagor cackled as he lifted up another dead dragon, "Blah, blah, blah you say? Well bl;ah blah blah to you too." With chuckles he ripped off chunks of a dragon and tossed them towards the little fellow. Blood splattered wherever the epices landed. The deep sinister laughter never let up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:07 pm
Seg who had watched quietly as Marten and Yousei had gone inside had seen the whole thing from the entrance. As the dead dragon's corpse was pushed out and then ripped by the giant a rage filled his chest.

He couldn't fit inside in dragon form...dissapearing behind a red light there was painful and sickening cracking sounds before Seg stepped forward in his human form, obviously from magic.

He gripped his blade at his side coming up near Marten. "YOU!" He bellowed in a deep draconic voice even from his human body echoed into the cave with a torrent of rage behind it. "Who are you!? What rights do you have to end a dragon's life!? I swear it will be by my hand that you die!"  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:08 pm
As the giant began to hurl meat at him, Marten reached into the magic, feeling it build up inside his skull. With a jerk, he hurled the spell at one of the gobbets of flesh in Sagor's hand. Instantly the chunk began to writhe as it disentigrated into a swarming mass of acid spitting termites. "Blah that!" he yelled, scooping up a handful of sand and drawing back to throw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:48 pm
Kraid laughed for a moment, "Quite impossible shape-shifter! For he's already died by mine bony fingers." He chuckeled once more before reaching for his scythe. "Now, If you don't mind. You're all blocking our way out of here," He spoke simply, spinning the long blade with both hands. He caught the weapon right side up and pointed the curved blade towards the group. "Move"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:18 pm
Sagor knelt down and put his hand on the cave floor. Sparks pulsed through his muscles and flowed into the ground. The giant looked up to Kraid, "You didn't Technically end my life ya know. Haha, but uhh, I don't think their going to get out of the way." More chuckles came from the hulking monster. Purple sparks and flew off his body wildy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:04 pm
"Pity. They even brought the elf child too." From behind all of them stood the satanic smile of the white-haired priest. His kodachi drawn already, he now had trapped the company between himself and his two companions on the other end. "Time to die........"  

Mitsuharu Saito

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:17 pm
"I've spent too long surviving by my wits to die to the likes of you," Marten snarled, hurling the handful of sand at Camthalion ((at least, I think its Camthalion. He's the only character of yours in the characters thread... but he isn't a priest)). As it hung in the air it shimmered for a second, then a large swarm of fire ants descended on him; slipping under his armor and clothes and stinging agressively. "KARAUSU, RUN!" he yelled, drawing his sword. "Seg, you keep the giant and the other guy distracted for a minute. As soon as I say, run out the exit and take flight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:36 pm
((it is Ju-Hades, just to let you know. Camthalion was my other character before he was slain at the underground cult hideout. that is when you came in, so you haven't been truly introduced to my character.))

While he was being bitten by the red ants, Ju-Hades managed to strike his two kodachi into the ground, a flash of purple light appearing. What was once a tunnel to the outside now was emptiness, a black abyss. "I would suggest you don't come this way, or you will certainly die in this barrier I put up. There is no escape for you, Miles's friend." His devilish smile returned, only to disappear just as quickly as it came to the severely painful bits of the ants.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 pm
Marten swore. He recognized the spell Ju-Hades had used, and while he could break it easily enough it would take more time than he had. He weighed the options. If they were able to get past the giant and whatever that thing was, they would be able to hide with the dragons. Alternatively, if he could kill that man and Seg could hold the others off, he could break the spell and they could escape outside. He chose the former. Raising his hands, he muttered a short incantation. A bright flash of white light burst from them, leaving a shimmering barrier of his own between Ju-Hades and the group. "I would't suggest you come this way either. My spell is a bit different. It won't kill you, but it will bind you very tightly if you touch it. Enjoy your ringside view of the carnage." He turned to face the others. "As for you, I'd suggest you find a way out of here that doesn't involve heading through the caves very fast, because thats the only way you're getting out of here aside from in a shallow grave." He raised his sword, facing the man with the scythe first. "Now's your chance to prove yourself to your kin, Seg. Good luck." With a yell, he hurled himself at Kraid slashing wildly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:23 pm
Sagor had a look of confusion as the man spoke, "Is this guy serious?" He scratched his head with one hand and continued to pump more energy into the ground, "Ya know Kraid, Pattsy (Ju-Hades nickname) has some use for wasting our enemies time." He chuckled some, "Good luck beatin the snot out of that guy, when I'm done this is gonna hurt em so bad." The giant cackled more right after talking. Even tear's of joy came from his eyes as he thought of the situation to be quite hilarious. The Half-giant even tried to impersonate the new hero, "I will bring justice to the world...and pie...JUSTICE PIE! Buhahaha." Sagor slapped the ground with his free hand in laughter.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:34 pm
As Marten charged up the cave, he raised his hand releasing a violent blast of harsh light at Sagor's eyes, searing his cornea and striking him temporarily blind. He did not like being laughed at, and whats more he didn't like the sound of whatever the half-giant had in store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 am
Sand and dust flew in all directions as a large carcass landed but a few inches from Karasu. Immediately, her eyes widened and she got to her feet, partly out of respect, but mostly out of abhorrence...

She stared at the lifeless face of her brethren, her pupils slowly retracting to mere specks encompassed by a steely hue. Slowly, her jaw fell and a number of jagged fangs were unveiled. She hissed violently, claws extending to pierce the sand as deeply as they could, before propelling Karasu forward in a wieldy surge toward the cave entrance.

Yousei watched in awe as Sagor emerged from the abyssmal tunnel. For a moment, she wondered if he was merely a daunting fabrication. An illusion brought on by dehydration. But as he heaved a carcass through the mouth of the cave, she knew that he was real... Kraid was there, as well. And someone new; he was dressed in holy attire, but with an expression exuding only evil intentions... She watched the draconic corpse as it landed just inches away from Karasu. Her heart sank.. In that instant, her guardian's expression changed from the dignified complacence which it usually held, to a look of utter horror which knew no shame.

Unfortunately, the Elf had no time to feel sympathy for her dear friend, as she soon heard Marten telling her to return to Eden to fetch Miles. She looked back toward the cave entrance and the sight of her guardian shocked her: she was heading straight for the cave at an alarming speed. She started forth with a new mission in mind: to bring Karasu to her senses. But before Yousei could take another step, a blackness had enveloped the outside world, and there they stand in darkness...

Karasu beat her wings against the strange vortex as it appeared, so as not to collide with the obsidian wall. She hovered there for a moment and heaved a frustrated grunt before unleashing an emphatic bellow and allowing herself to drift back down to the warm desert sands. She shut her wild eyes tightly and dug her claws into the earth once more...

Yousei watched Marten in awe as he talked to the hellions with such confidence. He was obviously not afraid to openly express his disrespect for them. As he unleashed a blinding attack on Sagor, Yousei immediately shielded her eyes for fear of welder's burn, lowering her arms only once she was certain that the spell had been cast and the light was gone. She then instinctively reached for her blade at her waist; out of all of the demons that she'd faced in the past, darkness was the thing which she feared most...

(Holy crap.. That was a lot to respond to. Lol)

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am
Sagor kept his eyes closed as the light stung them like a dagger to the eye> Alight growl echoed from his throat as he grinded his teeth. Although soon enough he opened his eyes again, although now they glowed a bright unearthly purple. Sparks flew off the pupil here and there. The giant laughed, "Man that stung."

A sharp grin appeared on his face again as he pumped more energy into the ground, "Yes, this'll turn out perfectly." Sagor looked over to the dragon Karasu and shouted towards her, "Saddened by the sight of dead brothers? Or we're they all past lovers, you harlet of a dragon!" The deep cackle echoed through the cave again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 pm
Seg watched as the scene unfolded seeing the barrier come up he clenched his sword tightly.

As Marten charged for Sagor he began to hear Karusu's rage outside the barrier going up to stop her.

The half giant's killing of his and Karusu's kin...Yousei being nearby...the aura he was feeling from the dark monk...It all boiled together in his mind churning in a heavy vortex of anger and hate.

His eyes fading to white he began to mutter holding his sword high over his head, his voice having an echo as he spoke. "I call upon the ancient power that flows through all...dragon spirits hear my call. Come together and grant me power...Let your rage come forth...and make my enemies cower!"

His sword began to swirl with bright light, the spirits of the fallen dragons coming together. His body starting to glow red as his eyes lit up with a bright blue and white force. Lowering his blade he opened his mouth panting softly, red steam leaking from behind his teeth. "YOU'RE ALL DEAD! FEEL THE TRUE STRENGTH OF A DRAGON!"

Kicking off he charged Ju-Hades. "Karusu! Let me feel your rage! Fight with me! Fight with Yousei! Even out there your power is a force to be reckoned with!"  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:24 pm
Marten smiled as he heard Seg's tyrade. He had no doubt that Seg's training in human combat, combined with his draconic magics, would prove his strength to the dragons. Whether this would be enough to impress Karasu or another female was another matter, though. He had a feeling that defeating Ju-Hades, while impressive, would not measure up to the honor of killing the half-giant who had already proved to be more than a match for this brood of dragons.

He turned his thoughts back to Sagor as he closed the few remaining meters between them. He cast in his mind back to a book on Giants he had read. 'Giants: resembling large humans, they are much more deadly than their increased size would appear. Though they are up to four times larger than a normal humanoid, their strength is not proportional to their increased size. Giants have been known to lift up to eight times their own weight, though they can only carry about a third that ammount for any distance. The average giant has a voracious appetite and will eat almost anything, though they prefer fresh meat when available.' He stopped there. This creature was half-giant by the looks of him, so most of the remainder on how to fight them was useless (aside from the fact that most of it was on how to run from a giant, since the author assumed nobody in their right mind would assail a giant without at least a regiment of specially trained soldiers). He reached into the magic stream once again, this time selecting a much darker thread and weaving it into his words. "DROP YOUR GUARD!" he yelled at the half giant, throwing the word of command full force at him while he brought the sword up full force toward his groin. With any luck, the spell would confuse him enough that Marten could strike and then move out of range before he could retaliate, though his own magic attunement would no doubt provide some protection for his mind.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games