Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:32 pm
Naminé got up, a little dazed. "Where'd...?" The Brokens had disappeared. Had it all been a trick on her mind. She was a little dizzy... "OK, so, what happened now? Who are you, what did you do with Richy, and why am I seeing little black aura dots all over the place?!" She was seeing the darkness that the building was omitting. It was reaching for her...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé got up, a little dazed. "Where'd...?" The Brokens had disappeared. Had it all been a trick on her mind. She was a little dizzy... "OK, so, what happened now? Who are you, what did you do with Richy, and why am I seeing little black aura dots all over the place?!" She was seeing the darkness that the building was omitting. It was reaching for her...
she was still in seraphs arms he would protect her. "No! you cant have her!" he shouted to the darkness. he carried her through the next door, with richy's nobody. and the next room, Xemnas was sitting on a chair facing away form them

**mean while**

"you fool" Xack said. as the two arrived in the world that nerver was.

"FINAL SEALING" Xack called holding his kleyblade.

"you fell right in my trade, dumbass. now all paths leading to my castle are completly sealed off, and only i can unlock them. so you just abandoned your sazuka because you had to fight me. you turn your back on your friends and now you die" music starts playing inthe background. the same music you hear when you fight organization 13 members in kh2.

"now let me show you some new powers"

a ring of fire surounded Xidan followed by lightning comeiong from the sky, an earthqake began and it started to hail. the hail was the size of bowling balls. this is the powers of larxene, axel, vexen, and laexeus all in one.

"poisionga, slowga, stopga, hastga, regainga, protectga, shellga, reflectga, dark thundaga"

with that he casted poison, stop, slow, and dark thundaga on xidan and haste, shell, protect, reflect and regain on himself.  

[PC] Chaos

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:32 pm
By Xemnas Naixen stood next to him. She was the only one who turned to them at there apearance. "Papa-" She whispered turning to Xemnas but was stopped as his hand was placed on her head as he nodded. She looked back at them with an emotionless stare. "nairtser dna esaec." She said to the new arrivals as tall, human like broken surrounded them.

They all pointed blades at their necks making sure they wouldn't move. Xemnas stood from his chair and faced them as Naixen stood close. "I wouldn't move so much if you don't want anyone else to get closer to any other possible fatal injuries." Naixen kept a robotic face but she was fingering at her cloak.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Naminé shivered uncontrolably. The shadows were following, and she wasn't sure that anyone other than Seraph and herself could see... Hey, she'd seen that girl before. She was the one who'd saved her the first time! She mentally kicked herself. Saved her the first time. She felt like telling herself, "Naminé, you're a weak, stupid girl. Get a life!" But, of course, she didn't. She and Xemnas stared each other down. "Uh oh," she whispered. The Broken seemed to be coming closer and closer. Even Seraph wouldn't be able to protect her now.  

Countess Valentine

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:17 pm
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan
she was still in seraphs arms he would protect her. "No! you cant have her!" he shouted to the darkness. he carried her through the next door, with richy's nobody. and the next room, Xemnas was sitting on a chair facing away form them

**mean while**

"you fell right in my trade, dumbass. now all paths leading to my castle are completly sealed off, and only i can unlock them. so you just abandoned your sazuka because you had to fight me. you turn your back on your friends and now you die" music starts playing inthe background. the same music you hear when you fight organization 13 members in kh2.

a ring of fire surounded Xidan followed by lightning comeiong from the sky, an earthqake began and it started to hail. the hail was the size of bowling balls. this is the powers of larxene, axel, vexen, and laexeus all in one.

"poisionga, slowga, stopga, hastga, regainga, protectga, shellga, reflectga, dark thundaga"

with that he casted poison, stop, slow, and dark thundaga on xidan and haste, shell, protect, reflect and regain on himself.

xidan casts the spell"LIGHT SPHERE"
then a huge force feild surronded xidan before the spells hit him
"Look,"xidan said"where did you take sazuka,i just want to see her again,i didnt have to fight you,you brought this upon yourself,you took sazuka away,i'm done fighting"
one drop of a tear comes down him while xidan still looks at xack
"just please take me to her"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:29 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan

**mean while**

"Look,"xidan said"where did you take sazuka,i just want to see her again,i didnt have to fight you,you brought this upon yourself,you took sazuka away,i'm done fighting"

its not like she even remembers you i have erased her memories. and as for that little shield of yours..." the light energy in the shield drained and transfered to Xack "Light, twilight, darkness, i am the essance of all. as for the girl, im going to use her. you will meet her again...though it may not be a happy reunion."

in a flash of light, he vanished. leaving behind a card. it said "gninrom llit no thgiarts dna thgir eht ot rats driht"

**meanwhile**

seraph set namine down and put a light shield around her, it was strong enough to protect her from anything that would happen in this room.

"Look Xemnas, i don't want to fight you. we need your help to stop Xack."

Xemnas gave a puzzeled look. "And why, praytell your you want to stop yourself?" he said obviously thinking that Seraph was Xack  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:36 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan

**mean while**

its not like she even remembers you i have erased her memories. and as for that little shield of yours..." the light energy in the shield drained and transfered to Xack "Light, twilight, darkness, i am the essance of all. as for the girl, im going to use her. you will meet her again...though it may not be a happy reunion."

in a flash of light, he vanished. leaving behind a card. it said "gninrom llit no thgiarts dna thgir eht ot rats driht"

**meanwhile**

seraph set namine down and put a light shield around her, it was strong enough to protect her from anything that would happen in this room.

Xemnas gave a puzzeled look. "And why, praytell your you want to stop yourself?" he said obviously thinking that Seraph was Xack

xidan was a good solver and it read
third star to the right and straight on till morning(didn't i hear that in one of those annoying peter pan commercial)
*sighs*
"now what do i do"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:56 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan

**mean while**

**meanwhile**

third star to the right and straight on till morning(didn't i hear that in one of those annoying peter pan commercial)
*sighs*
"now what do i do"
(its also from the movie peter pan)  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:38 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan

**mean while**

**meanwhile**

*sighs*
"now what do i do"

(okies)
xidans eye goes black
"i guess i should start flying now"
xidan quickly runs and jumps to the air starts flying and speeds it up to a limit where he cant go any faster
(how do i even though if i get there,and where is she exactly)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:42 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier

**meanwhile**

*sighs*
"now what do i do"

(okies)
xidans eye goes black
xidan quickly runs and jumps to the air starts flying and speeds it up to a limit where he cant go any faster
((that would be helpful for me too.))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 pm
The Sphinxyness
"Sounds good to me." Xia said with a smile to Roxas' plan. She summoned up more vines, ready and poised to tie up and hold any Heartless. She made sure they were her tree vines, which were the strongest in hold and strength out of the vines she can summon.

(Roxas)

So the plain was clear.

Axel and Roxas would go out and torement the heartless and lead them to Xia and Kazen. It was surprizingly easy to capture them, for Heartless were not the brightest bunch in the world.

Axel and Roxas had split up to cover more ground, and while Axel went off to do his own thing, Roxas went in an opposite direction.

He ran down some wooded paths, but it was strange for the more he slid and rolled around the area, the more fimilar it started to look.
It wasn't until he reached a shore line of dark water and glanced out to the horizon and what he saw stunned him.

It was destiny Island.
This world that Axel had brought them too, a world over run by heartless, was none other then the shaddered remains of Sora's home!!

"No way," Roxas muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

The gang had been doing a great job at capturing the nobodies. Donald would use stopga on them, and everyone else quickly incased the nobodies in stronge boxes. Any heartless that got in the way, Goofy would knock down.
Donlald had just cased another stopga on a heartless and Riku quickly boxed and locked it up. A shadow heartless jumped at Riku's back, but goofy hit with his shield and destroyed it.

"Do you think that'll be enough nobodies??" asked Goofy.

"Don't know," replied Riku, "what do you think Sora?"

Sora looked around at all the boxes containing nobodies around them, there was atleast fifty boxes.

Sora gave a smile of confidents to The rest of the gang, "Yeah, I think we got enough. lets get them i nthe ship and back the that bright light world. Where Seraph told us to meet up again. I'm sure Roxas, Axel and Xia are waiting for us there."

They started to pack the boxes intot he ship to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:19 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier

**meanwhile**

*sighs*
"now what do i do"

(okies)
xidans eye goes black
((at thsi point, sazuka i already there and cant leave. this si fro her to be able to get selphie to realize who Xack is, cus she thinks Xack is good. and for xidan, i gave a great clue im surprized that you havnt figured out where she is yet. but ill say you cannot find her by flying around in the world that never was, youll need a gummy ship.))  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 am
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier

*sighs*
"now what do i do"

(okies)
xidans eye goes black
((at thsi point, sazuka i already there and cant leave. this si fro her to be able to get selphie to realize who Xack is, cus she thinks Xack is good. and for xidan, i gave a great clue im surprized that you havnt figured out where she is yet. but ill say you cannot find her by flying around in the world that never was, youll need a gummy ship.))

((hey hey hey,who figured out the puzzle atleast,lol))
the reason xidan flew was because he needed more space for his gummi ship to land
"GUMMI SHIP!!"
his gummi ship arrives and he gets out of the worls that never was and follows the start  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:43 am
Draxhirc looked at Xemnas, and Seraph, "Xemnas, this is not Xack, this is Seraph. His heart........" he said calmly, "These Broken shall not hurt this girl, not on my watch. Gwee, Excalibur, Rune, take care of them."

The three dragons appeared, and began attacking the broken, with a blinding speed, "Anaho."  

XGamerRichy

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Naminé relaxed for a moment, but then tensed up. Seraph seemed farther away then before... "Oh no!" she whispered. Maybe they couldn't break through the shield, but the shadows certainly could push it, and fast. She was being dragged away from Seraph and Richy, and Brokens were parting and quickly stepping back into position. The dragons couldn't get there in time... If Xemnas were giving the dark beams orders, he didn't show it. The darkness manifested itself into the shield, combining with the light in a grotesque, electrical manner, and made it impossible for her to move inside it. "S...Seraph!" she screamed, her voice echoing in the room. The darkness bolted her to the walls of his shield, covering her mouth, and keeping her still.
Now, all she could so was watch, and nothing more.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games