Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Lady Kiara~

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:35 pm

Hey!

My name is Kris, call me Ki, LK, Lady, whatever the hell you feel like calling me.
I'm 18, I live in Ohio, just graduated high school and all I got to show for it is a diploma and a DS Lite!
I simply adore Gaia and I have ever since i joined. I love meeting new friends, chatting, bumping it up in some of my threads and coloring for my shop and a few others I work at.
You can usually find me in the B/C forum, and in the Charity when my friends charity is up and running.

.:~Peace~:.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:59 pm
hellos Im Gary, but most know me as ReverOfRaven, Rever, Raven or even Lunar some times Ray yeah to miny i know... I also have no life besides work sleeping and some times hanging out with friends im 20 like games DDR, ITG, StepMania, FFR, GunZ, ehh when im bored enough RuneScape sweatdrop other then that you might just have to ask me to find out  

ReverOfRaven

Familiar Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Melancholy Sprinkles

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:41 pm
Hello.

My name is Tanae. It's pronounced tuh-nay. I am 15 and will be a junior in the fall. My career goal is to become a journalist or to work with the media. I will be attending a journalism workshop in the upcoming month at the University of New Mexico.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:22 am
Hi my names amanda, im from california, if i win with my winnings i plan to like pimp out my my home and my avi.. gets some doll ears and make a chobits like person....well, i got onto gaia about 2 years ago when i was at a friends house, were both anime fans and she told me about gaia, so i tried it and now im hooked! lol... but thanx for letting me join and good luck to everyone!  

ERROR Username Taken

[~Demented~Angel~]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 am
Umm Hi! My Names John aka demented~angel umm i play eletric guitar, Bass, and sing. My hobbies are Gaia,Myspace, and video games. If I win the Whole mill Ill most likely Buy a kitsune mask and a kiki to match my red/white avi. Im a very easy guy to talk to so Msg id love to chat  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:56 am
Hi! My name is Maja and i come from Sweden! I am 17 years old and love green mrgreen ! Haha, oh well. I study art and love to make pictures. :3 And i love to travel! And to meet people all over the world! Therefor gaia is a great place, no? smile Anyways. If i won.. id buy them little demon horns, ive wanted them since the first time i saw them. Though back then i couldnt imagine they were That expencive! whee Oh well. Haha. Id love to get to know you people! heart

So long!
Im That Paj  

Im That Paj

Pandiikins

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:15 am
Hi, My name is Yumii or Crystal your pick.
I own a freebie shop for banners and i have been in business for almost an entire year.
Im 16 and im going to be a junior this school year :]
Owning a freebie shop doesnt get me much gold, but i love the comments i get from making banners.
How i make gold takes a long time xD
So i join many contest in gaia ^-^

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:06 am
Hey there. I'm Gonads of Godric, and I love you. heart
I love anime, music, and reading. I'm a dork.
I spend much of my time playing games and watching anime, although lately I've been trying to get into the homeschool groove.

I drive! smile

I'm also extremely sarcastic, and I play around a lot.

You can call me 'Nads, or Godric, or Gonads. Whatever you wish.

<3

I kinda ran out of things to say...  

Gonads of Godric

Fashionable Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

D Vee

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:20 am
Name- Ask me?
Location- Better not to say.
Age- 20
Sex- M
Orientation- Bi
Status - Taken
Sign- Cancer (July 10th)
Chinese Zodiac- Tiger (1986)
Favorite color- Red

Other things about me that may be of some interest:

My IMVU
My Youtube
My Yahoo

I'm really not sure what I'd do with the winnings. Most likely donate and buy things for my friends. Especially my Alice. <3

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:22 am
Hi i'm she geek. but i go by the name of Ritsu. I've been on gaia for almost two years. I'll be a 17 year old senoir in high school. Gah i'm growning up to fast!! gonk  

she geek

Emikay

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:29 am
Hello!
My name is Emily, but around Gaia I go as Emikay. I'm 16. I've been a member on Gaia for a little over two years, but during the school year I rarely have time to get on, so most of my activity is during the summers. I'm currently questing for gold, but mainly I'm questing to find a good chat to stay in where the people are nice and entertaining to talk to. I play softball, I'm in band (play the french horn), I love to hang out with my best friend and my boyfriend (who you will probably hear a lot about if you talk to me), and I'm a good student (not good as in do homework which is against my religion =p but good as in able to remember stuff to ace tests to a point where homework doesn't matter). Basically I'm your average high school JUNIOR! Woo! (Sorry, I've been a junior for like a week.) I love music. I work as an umpire and at a local sno-cone/smoothie resteraunt (sp?) and I recently saved up enough money for a 30 gig iPod which I'm plan on marrying someday. (jk =D) I'm very out-going, and LOVE to talk, especially to people I know (I can seem shy at first but seriously ...). I love parenthesis (obviously) and I think if you want to know anything else ... then you can just PM me or talk to me in a thread or stalk my posts (jking on that last one, well actually, it would be awesome to have someone so obsessed that they stalk my posts, as long as they don't hunt me down in real life ...) Yep. So ... hello!

Oh yes. And as to why I'm interested in this give-away. I'm questing a million gold. Mainly to invest in DI's and what not, and get back into the business I used to be in of raising gold for Charities. Now I'm not going to lie, the majority of gold would go to enlarging my personal inventory, but I have a list of charities that I like to help support.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:37 am
Hello!! Im Prinsesa Val but my name's not Val sweatdrop

Im older than 10 and younger than 13 whee

I was reffered by Reashel22 ... whee!!

My favorite colors are Purple, Red, Pink, Black and Gray, I live in the Philippenes THE END xd  

Prinsesa Val

[ Candy Apple ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:55 am
[ Hi, I'm [ Candy Apple ], but please call me Apple. I'm 16, and I've been on Gaia for three years, I believe. I always post in brackets, for some unknown reason. I like black, white, and red avis, but I'm trying to get away from that (its not working xP). I run a dice thread co-owned by one of my real life best friends (so if I get any winnings... part of it is going to her and my dice thread), so thats what I do when I'm not busy with something else. ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:01 am
Hi!
I'm sort of new to gaia, so pm me or leave me a comment.
I love video games and cartoons.
I hope to make some new friends online.  

ocho siete

Dapper Nerd

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games