Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:00 pm
Ah, but Morgoth and Sauron have multiple names, so yeah. But even Monty starts with an M, doesn't it? Hmm. But Walen starts with a W!

Anyway. Stupid freezing rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:01 pm
Trying to write a paper on why the Franco-American alliance during the time of the American Revolution was not promoted by a love for America, but by a realistic concern for the interests of France. It's easy in concept, but the words are failing me.  

Elainya

closer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:15 pm
I love gloomy, rainy weather whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:25 pm
closer
I love gloomy, rainy weather whee

Aye, so do I really... I love seeing the fog settled over the fields when I get up in the morning. whee It's so scenic.  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:27 pm
Its just cold here, not very cold, but cold nonetheless...its not raining, luckily.

I hate to bring the topic back to events, but I got an enchanted trunk tody! whee

yeah, the weather is strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:41 pm
I finished my poem in Quenya! I love writing in Tengwar script... whee heart ...I'm not gonna post it, though, because I'm sure that it's chock full of mistakes... sweatdrop redface

I love rainy, gloomy weather! Everything seems so quiet and peaceful. 3nodding

In my psychology class, we have to keep a dream journal this week. I'm gonna confuse the hell out of my teacher if I have another Gaia dream. sweatdrop Last night I had a dream that combined GTA and Zelda. I was in Hyrule, but everyone was acting like they do in GTA. People were jacking horses and doing drive-bys with arrows, and Link was a pimp. xd ... xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:14 pm
I as well love gloomy weather. We have a bunch of trees and hills around my house so it is super awesome. And go ahead and post it Nienna we won't nit pick it. We are just here for fun afterall. Except maybe Falathrim. wink I mean...who said that?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
I couldn't nitpick if I tried. I know as much Quenya as my Darth Vader action figure does.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:27 pm
I normally don't mind rainy weather, except on days when I have a performance. At least it was only 10 minutes away from my school. Let me explain why:

Last half of second period (so before lunch) we had to carry all the large instruments, so percussion, tubas, baritone saxophone, as well as the music stands we needed, down to the first floor from the third floor music room, to the hallway where the ramp is to go outside.

Anyways, raining. We had to load all of the music stands into Ms. H's van, which took a while, and none of us had jackets since we weren't able to go to our lockers. And of course, Max and Cole had to try and be macho and were seeing who could last longer standing outside. In the rain. When it was 0 degrees (celsius). Stupid guys.

Then we had to wait for the other vans, and during our lunch period a few of us were loading those up. This was after I ran to get my jacket...which I then had to sacrifice to cover the drum heads of the timpanis so that they wouldn't get ruined by the rain.

Anyways, finished loading up the vans. Then we got to walk over to the school we were performing at, which was ten minutes away. And none of us had umbrellas whee So we got soaked.

Get there, perform, yadayada.

Then I had to load up the vans again to head back to the school...got soaked some more...luckily I got a ride back to the school, squished in between Max and Stu in one of the vans. Then I helped unload the vans, and helped to carry everything up to the music room.

So anyways, rain on performance days = not good. Hence why I didn't like rain today. And I'm really sore from carrying tubas and crap >_<

I'm done my long rant ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:47 pm
*Pulls out her hairs* I can't write this damn essay if I tried to!  

Elainya

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:04 pm
Elainya

Sure you can! I don't know if this'll work for you, but when I run out of words and it's not because it's after midnight and I should be sleeping, I read a well-written book (usually fiction, even though I'll be writing an essay) for awhile and then come back to the writing. It's like my word bank (which some like to call a vocabulary sweatdrop ) gets a sizable cheque deposited in it. Woohoo.

Or you could go for a walk or watch TV until there's more pressure on you and you can't not write because if you put it off any longer you'll never get it done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:19 pm
Nienna of the Valar
I finished my poem in Quenya! I love writing in Tengwar script... whee heart ...I'm not gonna post it, though, because I'm sure that it's chock full of mistakes... sweatdrop redface

I love rainy, gloomy weather! Everything seems so quiet and peaceful. 3nodding

In my psychology class, we have to keep a dream journal this week. I'm gonna confuse the hell out of my teacher if I have another Gaia dream. sweatdrop Last night I had a dream that combined GTA and Zelda. I was in Hyrule, but everyone was acting like they do in GTA. People were jacking horses and doing drive-bys with arrows, and Link was a pimp. xd ... xp

*dies of laughter*
I could just imagine!
Zelda: He's MINE Redneck!
Malon: Back off bizzatch!!  

Imyavie

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:44 pm
Nimbrethil
Elainya

Sure you can! I don't know if this'll work for you, but when I run out of words and it's not because it's after midnight and I should be sleeping, I read a well-written book (usually fiction, even though I'll be writing an essay) for awhile and then come back to the writing. It's like my word bank (which some like to call a vocabulary sweatdrop ) gets a sizable cheque deposited in it. Woohoo.

Or you could go for a walk or watch TV until there's more pressure on you and you can't not write because if you put it off any longer you'll never get it done. 3nodding

That's what I'm doin' *Sigh* Well, the first page is written. I'm gonna go watch JAG and then I'll get back to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:51 pm
Zach McClure
That's what I'm doin' *Sigh* Well, the first page is written. I'm gonna go watch JAG and then I'll get back to it.

And have a cookie reward every 100 words or so. Or every 50 words. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:53 pm
I just got done writing a Journal project for my English class but it is so hard because I hate to write. I am terrible at explaining things in the written form but great when expressing them orally, which is why I love to debate so much. Now there is nothing good on TV though so I am bored out of my mind. Lol
Ahh oh well time for some classical music!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games