Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:09 pm
SYFFER
Serni
SYFFER
That cat is pure evil! eek Somebody give it some catnip quick before it devours us all! gonk

Those menacing eyes are driving me mad!
I know! I think we should kill it precious. Those nasty eyes of them catetsis! What has Gollum ever done to them? gonk I bet it's juicy sweeeeet Gollum domokun xd

gonk My kitty!

Melkor, attack!
*Melkor looks up at SYFFER with a Puss and Boots face from Shrek 2*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:22 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Serni
SYFFER
That cat is pure evil! eek Somebody give it some catnip quick before it devours us all! gonk

Those menacing eyes are driving me mad!
I know! I think we should kill it precious. Those nasty eyes of them catetsis! What has Gollum ever done to them? gonk I bet it's juicy sweeeeet Gollum domokun xd

gonk My kitty!

Melkor, attack!
*Melkor looks up at SYFFER with a Puss and Boots face from Shrek 2*

NOOOOOOOOOO!

*Throws blanket over Melkor before tackling SYFFER *
whee  

Serni

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 am
To disperse some rumours going around about me, I have decided to post a picture of my actual bed, in all it's non-pinkness!

See!? Blue not Pink!

and another to show my wall. Just 'cause I can.

Wallness  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:29 pm
Pfft. You probably just changed the sheets before you took that picture. xd

Someday..  

Melian

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:22 pm
thaxul
To disperse some rumours going around about me, I have decided to post a picture of my actual bed, in all it's non-pinkness!

See!? Blue not Pink!

and another to show my wall. Just 'cause I can.

Wallness

*looks over to the side of thaxul's wall*
Cool wristwatch, thaxul.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:02 am
thanks. whee

I psted the same link twice, so the second one should be of my wall. 3nodding  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:25 pm
Haha just thought it would be interesting to see what I'd look like as an Elf
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:32 am
Haha! Nice work! xd  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:59 am
thaxul
Haha! Nice work! xd
It's rather ugly looking but still convinving 3nodding . You know what? I'm in a bored yet creative mood so if anyone wants to find out what they look like as any of middle earth creatures PM your pics and I'll edit them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:54 am
*Agrees with Melian* You know you love the pinkness. whee  

Lorien Luinwe

Tipsy Genius

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:04 pm
Crap! You guys found me out! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:17 pm
I have taken pics of my room. So once I have them uploaded I will share with you all.

*yayness*

I'm currently sharing my room with a friend, I didn't take pics of her side, because she doesn't go on Gaia and none of you know her. So it would be pointless.

[Edit]

Following will be pictures of my side of the room. The walls are not finished either, I still have 3 posters I need frames for, so they are wrapped up and hiding at the moment.

User Image

This corner has my calendar, one of my posters, my stereo, alarm clock, teddy bear and other various things.

User Image

This is above my bed. The anime pic is by my friend that she drew for my birthday, and below that is a LotR tin that has two packs of LotR (villians and heros) cards in it. I bought them 2 years ago and haven't played with them yet xp
There are a couple pics of my cat (to the left) and along the top are a mini Fellowship. The mini Boromir tends to fall over a lot.
I also keep my copies of The Hobbit, LotR, Sil, UT, and my two map books here.

User Image

My bookshelf. The dolphin blanket is mine, but my friend has it on her side of the room. Lets see, the top has my three big Beanie Babies. The second shelf has the Gollum and Minas Tirith statuettes from the EE's, and LotR wineglasses. The third shelf has some pics and three small beanie babies and the fourth shelf has some stuffed animals on them.
You cannot see the fifth and sixth shelves, but I have another pic where you can.

User Image

The fifth shelf has some bears on them, that are breakable. And the last shelf has my copies of the movies (EE and theatrical), books about the making of the movies, and some other movies, and stuff.

User Image

My bed. It's leopard/wild cat print. I luff it.
I suppose if asked for a theme from my room, if would be LotR/leopard print.

User Image

My action figures on the windowsill. You should be able to tell them apart, but if you cannot, it goes from left to right:
Pippin, Treebeard, Merry, Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, Faramir, Eowyn, Eomer, Theoden, Wormtongue, Saruman, Gollum, Sauron.  

Kementari

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:57 am
I want your action figures! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:07 am
What Thaxul said!

Kementari
I suppose if asked for a theme from my room, it would be LotR/leopard print.

xd

Very pretty. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Kementari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:14 pm
Nuuuuuu!

You cannot have them. I spent too much money on them.

Treebeard and Sauron have little buttons on their backs that make their eyes glow and they talk.

It's a little creepy, because Treebeards eyes glow orange. And they really shouldn't glow.
I also have two extra Frodos, a total of 2 Sams, 2 Aragorns and I had 2 Legolas' but I traded my brother Saurman for him whee  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games