Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:59 pm
yes, they both speak the truth. 3nodding

oh, post 900.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:06 pm
This looks like fun... I'll challenge when I get the time. Unfortunately, that seems unlikely to happen any time soon...  

iAppleCider

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:30 pm
Xilo is killing me gonk

I'm trying so hard to pick just 4 pokemon and so far I have only gotten to 16 gonk that is 4x more then I'm allowed crying So hard to cut any more  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:01 pm
list 'em off, i'll pick out a balanced team for ya.

I got some selections for my next possible team.

Metagross (is perfect)
Starmie (needs me a staryu.)
honchcrow, (needs dusk stone)
Houndoom( I can get it)
Crawdaunt (I can get it)
Sharpedo (I can get it)

still looking for other dark and psychic types. preferably ones with double type with no double weakness, and has a good stat base. and no overlaping weaknesses with my base team which would be something like

Metagross
Starmie, Alakazam, Gardevior
Houndoom
Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

I have more on my list to get, but yeah thats sort of the basis.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm
~Xiloscent~

Metagross (is perfect)
Houndoom( I can get it)
Crawdaunt (I can get it)
Sharpedo (I can get it)

still looking for other dark and psychic types. preferably ones with double type with no double weakness, and has a good stat base. and no overlaping weaknesses with my base team which would be something like

Metagross
Houndoom
Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

I'm good I wanna pick them all by myself. Thanks though. I'm just ranting because I have been doing that or waiting all day blaugh

Shiftry is a dark grass type that can be good. I was looking at him for my team xd he can be really fast and a mixed attacker like a lot of grass pokemon.

There is also slowbro and slowking for tanking/specail attack. I'm thinking of using slowbro because my friend uses slowking xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~

Metagross (is perfect)
Houndoom( I can get it)
Crawdaunt (I can get it)
Sharpedo (I can get it)

Metagross
Houndoom
Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

I'm good I wanna pick them all by myself. Thanks though. I'm just ranting because I have been doing that or waiting all day blaugh

Shiftry is a dark grass type that can be good. I was looking at him for my team xd he can be really fast and a mixed attacker like a lot of grass pokemon.

There is also slowbro and slowking for tanking/specail attack. I'm thinking of using slowbro because my friend uses slowking xd
yeah I was thinking them maybe, but I never could build a tank, just a good attacker. and I was thining shiftry sense i have one, but then two of my team are hurt badly by fire. I want to avoid that.  

Xilo The Odd

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:16 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~

Metagross (is perfect)
Houndoom( I can get it)
Crawdaunt (I can get it)
Sharpedo (I can get it)

Metagross
Houndoom
Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

yeah I was thinking them maybe, but I never could build a tank, just a good attacker. and I was thining shiftry sense i have one, but then two of my team are hurt badly by fire. I want to avoid that.

Burn... BURN THEM ALL DOWN! BURN THEM DOWN TO CINDERS AND THEN BURN THIER CINDERS!
>_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Rad Electropow
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~

Metagross (is perfect)
Houndoom( I can get it)
Crawdaunt (I can get it)
Sharpedo (I can get it)

Metagross
Houndoom
Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

Burn... BURN THEM ALL DOWN! BURN THEM DOWN TO CINDERS AND THEN BURN THIER CINDERS!
>_>;
but yeah thats the main reason for putting in some water types that are fast, cause a certain few fire types are really fricken godly but water would be my best defense since fire does jack s**t vs. water. but I plan on mixing it up, I may or may not use them, just if someone relys on a fire to win, they gonna get washed out!  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:45 pm
Hey Xilo if I beat all the leader guys would that make me better than you all? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:55 pm
angel-light of the dark
Hey Xilo if I beat all the leader guys would that make me better than you all? xd

No because then I'm the best now because I beat 6 of the 7 gyms I can battle egg because I'm never on when he is stare  

Zetshimaru

What the Pho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:42 pm

-cough-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Zetshimaru
angel-light of the dark

No because then I'm the best now because I beat 6 of the 7 gyms I can battle egg because I'm never on when he is stare

Zet, I'll admit you're good.
But you havent fully beaten my gym yet.  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:03 pm
What the Pho

-cough-

I know you beat me stare that is my point I'm not the best

Sorry rad I guess I have 5.33 badges then...... I'm just to lazy to battle you again xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:31 pm
Zetshimaru
What the Pho

-cough-

I know you beat me stare that is my point I'm not the best

Sorry rad I guess I have 5.33 badges then...... I'm just to lazy to battle you again xp

x3
I dont have the second team ready yet so I guess we're even.
xD  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:04 am
alright, I'm almost done on emerald, just gotta catch, m/f staryu, and then beat the elite four, try and get a beldum with the right nature that I want, and then transfer it all to diamond and begin training.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games