Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 pm
I better get some at prom. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Did anyone else's first time "just happen"?  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm
Losing mine sucked. I lost it to my boss at work, who was a G.I. wife. She must have really gotten around, because it was like tossing a hotdog down a hallway. After that, I wondered what the big deal about sex was. Luckily, that never happened again... but yeah, first time definitely wasn't anything special.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm
My first time was pretty much hilarious...

We were both virgins, he was my boyfriend at the time (I was 16, woohoo.) and I was visiting him and staying over his parent's house. He was 18, so his parents were all like 'OMGZ NOES YOU CAN'T SLEEP IN THE SAME BEDDDD!!!." so he snuck to where I was sleeping.

It was hysterical. Not only were we completely clueless, but we were clumsy as hell. We were tripping all over each other 'cause the lights were off and we just gave up after a while and laughed about it. Keep in mind that his parents were sleeping in the room to the right of where I was staying, and his grandmother was staying to the room to the left.

Looking back I can say it wasn't an upsetting experience, but it wasn't all that romantic bullshit that people tell you you should have as your first time.

Stranger - Yeeeesh... That's really unfortunate. They have... exercises you can do to keep things in order too. sad

Vankala - Sometimes the best thing about a relationship is all the practicing you do to get to know each other during sex.

And off topic (but this is the Grill....), but here's what I do when Im procrastinating. Having a Macbook is SUCH a bad distraction... biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:22 pm
My hormones make me want to have my first time. But it hasn't happened. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Heh, same here. sweatdrop

Girls are so complicated during highschool.  

Mr. Kennedy

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 pm
This has been an interesting conversation.

Anyway, Prom Night is the night where alot of couples lose theirs. It's where my wife(girlfriend) at the time, lost ours.
Not saying much, but it was a night of fun until we got to my apartment. It was awkward, neither of us had a damn clue and well, we didn't sleep that night.

But practice does make perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:23 am
Stranger: Well if she slept with you and she was still married, I'm sure she slept with all your co-workers as well.

Notte: lol Kegels rofl

Canas and Mr. Kennedy: Have some patience. Good things come to those who wait. 3nodding

Elliot: Losing your virginity on prom night is so overrated.

Prom night for me was going to a restaurant afterwords and then going home because I was extremely tired. xd

While we're talking about sex and such, I would highly recommend a manga called Futari Ecchi.

It's a romantic comedy that is also a sex guide. The story is about Makoto and Yura, who are together because of an arranged marriage by their families (thankfully, they really love eachother heart ). Both are 25 and still virgins at the time they wed. The main focus is on them improving their sex life, but the overall focus is on their marriage. In just about every chapter, they learn something new, and the reader can as well thanks to polls, charts, and facts. The story is accompanied by a colorful cast that includes the couple's family and friends, and Makoto's co-workers.

Tokyopop did publish some of the series last year (as Manga Sutra), but I would not recommend their version. They just took random chapters and put them together (though, the added recipes were a nice idea). You don't get to really get to fall in love the characters or get a real idea of the story, so read the fanmade translations/scans online instead.

I also wouldn't recommend the anime because it's extremely short and has very little story.

exclaim And on an important note...because of sexual content, I would give it a 18+ age rating. But since the main purpose of the story is to educate the reader, I would consider it strong ecchi, not hentai, though it is on a very fine line between the two.  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
Hmmm, interesting Angela.... I might have to pick that up when I get the chance. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 am
I have the first 2 volumes of Manga Sutra, but its the Tokyopop versions. It didn't seem like they were random chapters though.  

Vankala

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 pm
Losing your virginity on prom is overrated...But that is where I lost mine xd

Like I said, Godly. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Yeah, I know there's exercises. And yeah, she probably did. I didn't care though, because I just wanted to lose it at that point. I told her I was a virgin beforehand, and that only made things worse. Because then she was trying to build me up. She was being way too loud, and told me that she had, like, ten consecutive orgasms and s**t. Um... no, you didn't. This isn't good, and you're not making me feel any better by lying to me. And stop screaming so loud in my ear. Even if I knew what the hell I was doing, there's no way it could be THAT good (you do not understand how loud this woman was screaming). And then my sister's friend was over at our house, and started texting me to come over, so then I left, and slept with her the same night. So I went from being a virgin to a whore overnight. And then later, she tried to tell me she was pregnant and stuff, and I decided I had to get a new job. So don't sleep with your supervisors, kids. Especially if they're kind of psycho... and loose.

And I didn't go to prom, because I was an outcast in high school. And I pretty much hated everybody.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm
There's nothing wrong with being a manwhore...Actually, that's the job EVERY man wants, and not as a secret desire. If you say no to that, then you're just a liar.

LOL, 10 consecutive orgasms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:15 am
True.

And now that I've made things incredibly awkward, how 'bout a new topic? I just got Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. It's almost perfect, but it's missing Toejam & Earl. crying It's got all of the Streets of Rage and Phantasy Star games, though.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm
@Vankala: I looked at the previews for vol. 1 & 2 on Tokyopop's website and although Vol. 1 starts with chapter 1, Vol. 2 starts with chapter 33 (On a side note, I'm really shocked they actually show this chapter online without any censors.). Also, before Vol. 1 was released I heard from a lot of other fans that each volume would have a different theme, and not actually serialize the volumes. And I'm really irked they changed the author's beginning message. In the Tokyopop version, it opens with "This is not only a hentai manga," while fanmade scans start with "This is not a hentai manga."

@Stranger: How many games does the collection exactly have? Does it include Phantasy Star 4? I've heard it's really good.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games