Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Akuyoko
I hate when you think you are done with homework, then realize you have more in another class -_-

thats why i made sure i graduated my fourth year, even though, school is looking like fun right now.... compared to a real job.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:41 pm

~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko
I hate when you think you are done with homework, then realize you have more in another class -_-

thats why i made sure i graduated my fourth year, even though, school is looking like fun right now.... compared to a real job.
Fine; don't you hate it when you think you aren't scheduled to work anymore this week, but realize you are?
>.>

Back to science

Akuyoko

FallenDG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:43 pm

"Gibberish is not a nice way to talk to all your,
norswax..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:45 pm

I'm falling out, of grace with the world they say I lost my midas touch which turns to gold now turns to rust
I'm falling out of line with all the stars that flood my dreams with their guitars and magazines

Stuck in my head all day.

Akuyoko

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Rawr.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko

Fine; don't you hate it when you think you aren't scheduled to work anymore this week, but realize you are?
>.>

Back to science
I havn't even been hired yet.... >_>
and thats the problem, with no legitamate work EXP (I know i'm a nerd) the work world pretty much has no use for me than it dose with a more qualified person.

so you have something to do
I have nothing to do outside my house
the weather is shitty
paintballing costs money which i have none
the people that work at these places are either brain dead or don't care so I never seem to get a hold of anyone who could give a job.
and so the moral that sums up this whine is my life is being filled with much rejection anywhere outside my house.

end rant.

Xilo The Odd

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:48 pm

~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko

>.>

Back to science
and thats the problem, with no legitamate work EXP (I know i'm a nerd) the work world pretty much has no use for me than it dose with a more qualified person.

the weather is shitty
the people that work at these places are either brain dead or don't care so I never seem to get a hold of anyone who could give a job.
and so the moral that sums up this whine is my life is being filled with much rejection anywhere outside my house.

end rant.
O.o
I guess I win then?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:51 pm

~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko

>.>

Back to science

the weather is shitty

end rant.

Yeah.
I graduate in May and have no prior work experience...
I'm trying to find something now...

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
Akuyoko

>.>

Back to science

the weather is shitty

end rant.
O.o
I guess I win then?
for now... you will join me soon!

the only thing that keeps me happy is the fact that nintendo of america is only a state away, i could get there in 2 hours. which means i will have thee most awesome job anyone here could want.

but i'll need much money for a house up there first. then i'd have applied for said awesome job.

well my dinnah should b readah!

l8trz
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Is it weird to have love songs stuck in your head all day and your A.D.D. makes you fail school?

The WTF Ninja

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 pm

The_WTF_Ninja
Is it weird to have love songs stuck in your head all day and your A.D.D. makes you fail school?
niether of those are wierd.....

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS, LOVE UUUUUUUUUUHOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:10 pm

"My name is Jonus,
I'm carrying the will"

I've had that song stck in my head, and I haven't even heard it in a good time.

FallenDG

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Ugh.

D:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:43 pm

[-Stefan-]
Ugh.

D:

What's wrong?

FallenDG

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 pm

I still wanna play Earthbound.
T-T
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games