Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm
Yeah, it has Phantasy Star 1 - 4 3nodding You have to unlock the original though, since it's a Master System game, but pretty much everything is uber easy to unlock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm
I have the Phantasy Star Collection for GBA. I love the first. I've tried playing the second one a few times, but it's too difficult. You barely get any meseta by defeating enemies and when it's time to go to an inn, I can't even afford it, while during the first you could sleep at someone's house for free. I can't remember how far I got in the third. The last time I continued my game I had to quit shortly after because it had been so long that I forgot where I was or what I had to do. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Oh yeah! I found the perfect...if not a great entry for demotivational contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm
Few things just crossed my mind:

Wheres Bio?

Why did they scrap RE 1.5? I never questioned why they would scrap the game when they were like 80% in.  

Mr. Kennedy

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 pm
bio said he would be away until this whole re5 thing blew over...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 pm
I suspected.  

Mr. Kennedy

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:26 am
I dunno why the hell he's doin' this really. It's immature.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 am
Well aside form that there was something else that he mnetioned...something about involving a real life situation, so he's forced tnot be here for liek a month or so...I forget...I'm sure he said somethign like that.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:37 am
I think he should return soon. Our talk about 5 has really died down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 am
Yeah, recently in the RE5 thread it's been off topic, and not much about RE5 anymore.  

Alkaizer87

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 am
AngelaAshford
@Vankala: I looked at the previews for vol. 1 & 2 on Tokyopop's website and although Vol. 1 starts with chapter 1, Vol. 2 starts with chapter 33 (On a side note, I'm really shocked they actually show this chapter online without any censors.). Also, before Vol. 1 was released I heard from a lot of other fans that each volume would have a different theme, and not actually serialize the volumes. And I'm really irked they changed the author's beginning message. In the Tokyopop version, it opens with "This is not only a hentai manga," while fanmade scans start with "This is not a hentai manga."

Yea, they did do that with the previews but they later added those missing chapters in between Vol. 1 and 2. Vol. 2 actually starts with Ch. 21. ^^ And I know what you mean about the beginning message, but when you read the actual manga, its pretty obvious that its not hentai. But I can see why it would bug you, though. But it doesn't seem like they changed anything major, so I'm still able to enjoy it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Bio's doing what he wants. He doesn't care what he looks like to others and doesn't care about anything but himself smile . He wont play RE5 and wont even give any thought to it. Oh well.

He'll come back though, just you wait and see.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
Xenomina
I dunno why the hell he's doin' this really. It's immature.

Cmon now. If he doesn't want to stand hearing about RE5 all the time, then let him be. He'll be back in full swing after words. It's like if a conversation was struck about Naruto. I would leave til it died a deservedly painful death.

@Thee Stranger: Woot for Streets of Rage 1-3. Funnest beat em up games EVAR!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm
Well, as much as I dislike RE5 I still didn't leave, even though I knew everyone would be talking about it. There's alot of other things to talk about in this guild so leaving just for that reason alone would definitely be immature. But I don't know if that's the only reason or not, so I'm not gonna judge him on whether he's being immature or not.  

Vankala

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm
Well, it's not like he made a big deal out of leaving like we are now. Maybe it's that thinking that really defines who is really what. I mean, I would find it immature if he left in a dramatic fashion, having a spat and bitching and what not, but since he didn't, he handled himself and left maturely to escape something that obviously affects him way more then it does us.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games