Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

i wouldnt mind some kind of system, but no getting to kage rank power, just up to S imo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

I blame my PS3 for being so inactive. Since i haven't played a gaming system for so long (Like a year and a half), I couldn't help it but stick to it like super glue. I'm now starting to get a little bored on it, so I'll most likely be on Gaia for a good while now.

Also, the PS3 was my birthday/Christmas gift.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Bipolar Phoenix

User Image User Image User Image

|| Role Play ||

Text Here

|| OoC ||

Nirvana: Oh. Ok xD Yeah, that's past stuff. But yeah.. I will be going between Male and Female whenever I feel like a new Avi. This was just better as Female. Thanks for the compliment though ^o^ I'll be waiting to fight you any time soon..

Alicia: Oi! Hello. I've decided that after talking to Firu about it, I'll be creating a Rogue System so we don't have to be in a Village to rank up. Of course, it'd need your.. 'blessing' to be fulfilled, but I'll post it in the Main Forum for everyone to vote Yes or No.. I have yet to start on it though, just in case you say no.

User Image

Teehee >8] I'm looking forward to it.

@Bambi: Of course I remember you! AHA You were in my first team with Kiara and Uno. 8] You guys were like... super peeps. Ahaha

@Tensho: D8 I miss RPing with you too. It's been a while. AHA Maybe we can meet up later on!?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Tensho Deshi
BambiC
@dark: Im sorry I shall at one point! razz

@Lady: Do you remember me. Your old student My username was Bappi back then RPC Raito Shenzaki ^^

SHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.... Ooooops, I mean Bambi =P how are ya man =D

I am rather fine ^^ biggrin

u?

@claru: Hey I just found my clan and kekkei genkai requests to help you ^^

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Bipolar Phoenix

|| Role Play ||

Text Here

|| OoC ||

Nirvana: Oh. Ok xD Yeah, that's past stuff. But yeah.. I will be going between Male and Female whenever I feel like a new Avi. This was just better as Female. Thanks for the compliment though ^o^ I'll be waiting to fight you any time soon..

Alicia: Oi! Hello. I've decided that after talking to Firu about it, I'll be creating a Rogue System so we don't have to be in a Village to rank up. Of course, it'd need your.. 'blessing' to be fulfilled, but I'll post it in the Main Forum for everyone to vote Yes or No.. I have yet to start on it though, just in case you say no.

User Image

@Bambi: Of course I remember you! AHA You were in my first team with Kiara and Uno. 8] You guys were like... super peeps. Ahaha

@Tensho: D8 I miss RPing with you too. It's been a while. AHA Maybe we can meet up later on!?

Agreed, u will agree I have gotten better since Teddies guild that was a complete and utter wreck
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm

@Lady:

Yayy!!!!!!! hehe sowwie you stwill make me feel like a child :3

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

BambiC
Tensho Deshi
BambiC
@dark: Im sorry I shall at one point! razz

@Lady: Do you remember me. Your old student My username was Bappi back then RPC Raito Shenzaki ^^

SHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.... Ooooops, I mean Bambi =P how are ya man =D

I am rather fine ^^ biggrin

u?

@claru: Hey I just found my clan and kekkei genkai requests to help you ^^

Very good, damnit i would love to rp with u, see if u can teach me anything else before chunnin exams
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

@Wings: I miss the old days terribly, I mean its just kinda boring now because there is never really anything going on. There used to be fights and conflict all the time. Now, I'm the only survivor of my original ANBU-Squad and I probably have the oldest Uchiha rpc who is active. Every week was something new you'd hear of say the akatsuki attacking mist or a friend of yours dying in battle it was realistic.

@Bambi: I'm glad, how goes school, life and your rpc? biggrin

@Claru: S is Kage power. >_<

@Bipolar: *cough* Is Koi coming back or what? *cough*

Dark-Ninja70

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Dark-Ninja70
@Wings: I miss the old days terribly, I mean its just kinda boring now because there is never really anything going on. There used to be fights and conflict all the time. Now, I'm the only survivor of my original ANBU-Squad and I probably have the oldest Uchiha rpc who is active. Every week was something new you'd hear of say the akatsuki attacking mist or a friend of yours dying in battle it was realistic.

by s i meant sannin XD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Tensho Deshi
The Lady of Nirvana
Bipolar Phoenix

|| Role Play ||

Text Here

|| OoC ||

User Image

Agreed, u will agree I have gotten better since Teddies guild that was a complete and utter wreck

... >8D And I hope since my guild too yes?
@Bambi: Aha you guys make me remember the good days. I wonder what happened to GorgeousC and Masterharper of Pern.. xD;;

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

claru gardeford
Dark-Ninja70

by s i meant sannin XD

Dude Sannin is someone who is Kage-Level but not a kage of a village.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

@: Dark. Rather Awesome started to do my own games in college ^^
RPC Wise I need some Taijutsu down! but rather awesome

How about you?

@Jeremy. I would but no more rping for me today maybe tommorow. Its 1.53 in the morning! XD

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Dark-Ninja70
claru gardeford
Dark-Ninja70

by s i meant sannin XD

Dude Sannin is someone who is Kage-Level but not a kage of a village.
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhohohohohohoh. makes sense

have i mentioned that sona needs to stay kage till i become sannin at least. then she can quit whenever. shes never on when i need to tell her that.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Dark-Ninja70

I do miss the old days as well when the villages were at a total war. It was fun, but now it seems so dull compared back then. =/ I'm still with the same RPC I made when I first started in this guild, (Which was a very long time ago).

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

BambiC
@: Dark. Rather Awesome started to do my own games in college ^^
RPC Wise I need some Taijutsu down! but rather awesome

How about you?

@Jeremy. I would but no more rping for me today maybe tommorow. Its 1.53 in the morning! XD

@Bambi Ok np shawn, i can wait.

@Lady and Master is still arond,in other guilds last i seen, and gorgeous to i beieve they changed their names, oh and still think Chi is cute when he is mad =P xD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games