Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Meta_Fish
I has a stalker.

No, but I could if I felt like it, we had a thing in health class about gangs and stalking and it told you how to stalk people. xd
Don't worry Fish, I can't drive, let alone stalk you. ;~;
Imma call you Matt nao, since that is your name. >w>
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:20 pm

i'm sure you have many stalkers.
thankfully I have a life.

and my school doesn't post all my info on teh internet like yours does XD

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Wtf's goin on D:

Is that guy Fish? O:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:21 pm

no its his best friend though

Xilo The Odd

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:21 pm

~Xiloscent~

xd
@Teh AK: No...it's me...
>.>
<.<
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Wikipedia turned you down, Fish! xd
Wikipedia
A tag has been placed on Nintendo Cult, requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done because the article appears to be about a person, group of people, band, club, company, or web content, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is notable: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, articles that do not assert the subject's importance or significance may be deleted at any time. Please see the guidelines for what is generally accepted as notable.

If you think that you can assert the notability of the subject, you may contest the deletion by adding {{hangon}} to the top of the page (just below the existing speedy deletion or "db" tag), coupled with adding a note on the article's talk page explaining your position, but be aware that once tagged for speedy deletion, if the article meets the criterion it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag yourself, but don't hesitate to add information to the article that would confirm the subject's notability under Wikipedia guidelines.

For guidelines on specific types of articles, you may want to check out our criteria for biographies, for web sites, for bands, or for companies. Feel free to leave a note on my talk page if you have any questions about this.

The WTF Ninja

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:26 pm

The_WTF_Ninja
Wikipedia
A tag has been placed on Nintendo Cult, requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done because the article appears to be about a person, group of people, band, club, company, or web content, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is notable: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, articles that do not assert the subject's importance or significance may be deleted at any time. Please see the guidelines for what is generally accepted as notable.

If you think that you can assert the notability of the subject, you may contest the deletion by adding {{hangon}} to the top of the page (just below the existing speedy deletion or "db" tag), coupled with adding a note on the article's talk page explaining your position, but be aware that once tagged for speedy deletion, if the article meets the criterion it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag yourself, but don't hesitate to add information to the article that would confirm the subject's notability under Wikipedia guidelines.

For guidelines on specific types of articles, you may want to check out our criteria for biographies, for web sites, for bands, or for companies. Feel free to leave a note on my talk page if you have any questions about this.

well yeah, its gott be about something more general.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 pm

~Xiloscent~
The_WTF_Ninja
Wikipedia

well yeah, its gott be about something more general.

Yeah, since it's 1:30 I might get some sleep, I have to wake up 7:00 or earlier to go to Guitar Club. D:
Well I'm done Stalking Fish, i doubt anyone will read this later...
Peace Out Culties, yeah I know, I have no life at 1:30. >w> See if I'm hacked tomorrow...
xd

The WTF Ninja

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 pm

trying to train my speech to text program... so i can say my posts lol
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 pm

The_WTF_Ninja
Don't worry Fish, I can't drive, let alone stalk you. ;~;
Imma call you Matt nao, since that is your name. >w>
Heh.

~Xiloscent~

I had my schedule on the net to show people what classes I was in. WTF must have found it on my Photobucket?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:32 pm

God. I just want to draw stuff because this album rocks so hard.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 pm

To your aid an unlikely friend.
Programmed to fight 'till the very end.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Gotta get outta this town.
Gotta bring that Wily down.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:36 pm

CRASHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games