Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm
"Well you're the idiot who thought it was a good idea to get a hotel room. You're both about to go on a suicide mission, and young. And most young people like to dance the bed tango before suicide missions like your's."

"Demi was NEVER assaulted. Maybe INSULTED, but never assaulted by that man. And it happened two years ago, and she clearly got over it. The man barely even remembered doing it so he obviously didn't mean it. We all say things when we're angry and we don't mean it."

"As for the last situation, this one is tricky. Normally, yes. I'd beat the living snot out of the men as you did. However, you're about to go into the most suicidal mission either of you have seen and numbers cannot be spared. And you just wiped out your own men, lowering your chances."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm
"Ever notice how normal KAVA soldiers don't even matter much?" Gil asked, with an eye twitching.

"There was a reason I booked that hotel room, and I'm sure you noticed when you broke in. Her clothing was covered in blood, something neither of her parents wanted to see.

"As for the Frenchie, it's clear no one's ever liked you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:18 pm
Stein was then suddenly in front of Gil. Demi had been shoved out of his arms and away from the two while Stein pressed a scalpel onto Gil's throat.

"Are you SURE about that last one, boy?" He growled, pressing the scalpel more onto his neck, causing a small trickle of blood. "You're speaking bold words when you don't even know me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm
"By the fact you have nothing better to do than stalk Demi, I would say it's rather obvious." Gil said, not backing down, and not even paying attention to the blood.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:47 pm
"Let me give you a brief history lesson then, child." Stein growled.

"You remember Side 13's hazing from KAVA, right? And how everyone except your buddy Kogg died?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wasn't always a family doctor. I was once just a friend of Alex, whom I rarely saw, while I traveled around the colonies providing free aid to those who needed it. For a short while, I worked alone and off of my own money. Then I met Alice." He continued to growl, slowly lowering the scalpel as he glared right through Gil.

"Alice... She was much like Demi, in the whole sense of being born in a rich family. When she heard what I was doing, she started helping me, seeing how she had been trying to do same thing I was for years with no success. Alice mostly helped me financially, but she eventually grew an interest to help me medically. Time went on and we eventually fell in love."

"Then... She got bold." He sighed heavily. "She wanted to go off to a colony on her own, believing she knew enough to be a good enough doctor without me over her shoulder. I told her she shouldn't go alone, seeing how we have the occasional wacko who tries to do more than steal drugs, so she went on her own while I had my back turned. She went to Side 13, just days before KAVA attacked... She never came back."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Gil just stared at him for a few moments, before just walking out of the room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:52 pm
Demi quickly followed, leaving Stein behind to stand in her room, his head slumped down.

"Gil?" She called as she caught up with him. "You okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm
"Yet another reason I despise KAVA..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm
"...Because you were just retold something you already knew..?" Demi asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm
"If it wasn't for KAVA, you wouldn't have him as a stalker."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm
"...He probably sees Alice in me... So he's scared." Demi sighed heavily.

"I think I've seen pictures of her... We share a lot in common. Blond hair, rich, blue eyes... Crazy boyfriends." She said, adding the last part with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:09 pm
"Yeah...Though I believe you're spoken for, now."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 pm
"...What do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:20 pm
"Well, I'm here..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
"...So you're saying our only difference is I'm alive?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games