Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:23 am

AAg!! Brain freeze xp interesting...

I want to learn Latin. I think it would be interesting to learn a language that has most likeley been used longer than any other language int he world.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:34 am

I have had the option of learning Latin for years, but it holds no interest for me whatsoever. That's as opposed to the hundreds of kids that do take it at my school - we have a massive Latin program. But again, it holds no appeal to me. When I hear of schools that don't offer Latin, it surprises me, actually.

We also offer Japanese biggrin , among various other languages of course. On occasion its nice to attend a school with almost 3000 while most of the rest of the county has nowhere near that. Diversity is a beautiful thing.

ShadowPhoenix88

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:43 am

Wow. My school just offers spanish, in which i have no interest in. next year, in highschool, im thinking about taking german.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:52 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

ShadowPhoenix88

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:20 am

How is everyone? Im depressed, tired and achy, which is probably why im staying home today.

Ovelteen shakes are good for breakfast, but they give you a nasty brainfreeze.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:34 am

Torian, you ditched the mask! Whoa...

On Spring Break over here - need to start workin on that mountain of homework my teachers were kind enough to bless me with xp

ShadowPhoenix88

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:39 am

Lol, yeah. I guess the mask WAS a little too feminine for me... Working on wishlist currently... gotta go do dishes and do my math homework sometime today...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:05 pm

Hi Pie! Hi...umm...hey! you don't have a nickname! Must think........

Pandali

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:18 pm

Nickname? whee

Ehm.. I hate my computer... I want to get all this stuff for my house, and I might be able to get one of the things soon, but the plugin i need wont install. xp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:20 pm

plugin............that reminds me of a plumber.........your nickname shall be Plumber! Hi Plumber!

Pandali

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:24 pm

er.. should i be afraid? btw, no offence or anything, but thats the last thing i want to be >.<
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:31 pm

That has NOTHING to do with it. I say your name is Plumber, you are Plumber. I am IVG (Inverted Vegetable Girl) given to me by BOP. Some other nicknames I have given include:

Plumber
BOP
afebc
train
Candy
Duck Man
Green Duck Woman
Pie

Pandali

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:32 pm

cant i be pizza? sad plumber dosent suit me...pleaze?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:35 pm

Pandali
That has NOTHING to do with it. I say your name is Plumber, you are Plumber. I am IVG (Inverted Vegetable Girl) given to me by BOP. Some other nicknames I have given include:

Plumber
BOP
afebc
train
Candy
Duck Man
Green Duck Woman
Pie

then what the hell am I? o.O???

Kira-Yamato-san

Pandali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:36 pm

I haven't given you a nickname yet, but I will, I have to think.....and check your past posts.......
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games