Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Vankala
AngelaAshford
@Vankala: I looked at the previews for vol. 1 & 2 on Tokyopop's website and although Vol. 1 starts with chapter 1, Vol. 2 starts with chapter 33 (On a side note, I'm really shocked they actually show this chapter online without any censors.). Also, before Vol. 1 was released I heard from a lot of other fans that each volume would have a different theme, and not actually serialize the volumes. And I'm really irked they changed the author's beginning message. In the Tokyopop version, it opens with "This is not only a hentai manga," while fanmade scans start with "This is not a hentai manga."

Yea, they did do that with the previews but they later added those missing chapters in between Vol. 1 and 2. Vol. 2 actually starts with Ch. 21. ^^ And I know what you mean about the beginning message, but when you read the actual manga, its pretty obvious that its not hentai. But I can see why it would bug you, though. But it doesn't seem like they changed anything major, so I'm still able to enjoy it. 3nodding

So the chapters are actually in order? If so, I might consider buying it sometime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm
...*glomps Angela!* KAWAI! Lolita outfits are cool. Too bad I left my long black gothic like like glove at the USA. I liked those gloves. I need to go find some over here, but I bet they're expensive over here too.

Edit: Well yeah he'll come back. I say he's being mature a bit since he didn't go out whining and throwing a fit. However, I don't know why he makes such a big deal out of it...  

Alkaizer87

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Bio really takes RE to heart. I think I can understand why the game is affecting him so, even if I cannot possibly understand how it is affecting him.

I ain't gonna judge him. But anyways...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:26 pm
AngelaAshford
I think he should return soon. Our talk about 5 has really died down.

No, you're doing it all wrong! If you want Bio to come back, you need to talk about RE5 and how much it sucks. Man, did you guys play that RE5? God, that game blows! It's disgrace to the entire series! It makes RE4 look good in comparison!! scream

But seriously... Xenomina, didn't you go off on Bio for constantly ragging on RE5 and being so pessimistic about it? He probably left because he wouldn't be able to help himself once it came to the release and we were all playing it and talking about it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

@Deadite: Definitely one of 'em. I think Final Fight could give it a run for its money, though. I also got the Capcom Collection Vol. 2, and it has the original Street Fighter on it. xd Man... it sure has come a long way.  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 pm
Ok...I don't see what's wrong with voicing their own opinion. If Bio doesn't like it than oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 am
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford

No, you're doing it all wrong! If you want Bio to come back, you need to talk about RE5 and how much it sucks. Man, did you guys play that RE5? God, that game blows! It's disgrace to the entire series! It makes RE4 look good in comparison!! scream

I PAID $60 FOR A BOULDER PUNCHING SIMULATOR. IS THIS BAD?

@Alkazier: You're a guy that likes RORI? xd  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 am
Alkaizer87
...*glomps Angela!* KAWAI! Lolita outfits are cool. Too bad I left my long black gothic like like glove at the USA. I liked those gloves. I need to go find some over here, but I bet they're expensive over here too.

Edit: Well yeah he'll come back. I say he's being mature a bit since he didn't go out whining and throwing a fit. However, I don't know why he makes such a big deal out of it...

Like I said, we're the ones making a big deal out of it. Just let him be and he'll come back on his own. Also, RE5 sucks...You never know, that may just work...O maybe this will:

I already announced it before, but to add to that, Sam Raimi is 9 effing pages into the Evil Dead 4 script! Don't ask for a source, for I don't have one. Just rely on the fact that I know all that is Evil Dead, and you can trust me when I tell you this time it's for reals.

@Thee Stranger: I enjoy Final Fight as well, but I've only played the first one, which was a one player game...Beating up chumps is funner with multiple people! On a side note: I love Saturday Night Slam Masters, the wrestling game Haggar was a character in.

@Angela: Best 60$ ever spent?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 am
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford

RORI?! What's that?  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 am
@Deadite: Is Bruce Campbel returning as Ash? He better be... I don't care if he's old. Old Indy worked... the script was were the problems arose.

And I remember Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES. In SFIV, one of Zangief's costumes is Haggar's outfit. There's also some quiz game on the Capcom Collection, and that was one of the questions, as was a lot of RE trivia.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 am
Thee Stranger
@Deadite: Is Bruce Campbel returning as Ash? He better be... I don't care if he's old. Old Indy worked... the script was were the problems arose.

And I remember Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES. In SFIV, one of Zangief's costumes is Haggar's outfit. There's also some quiz game on the Capcom Collection, and that was one of the questions, as was a lot of RE trivia.

Sam definitely wants him back, but it's unknown at this time, because Bruce said no a few months back. I have a feeling Sam can convince him to return, for without Bruce, it just wouldn't be The Evil Dead IV we all crave for, to tell the truth.

Zaggar ha ha. I love Zangief, but it's such a b***h trying to pull off his moves in 2.

Speaking of the Evil Dead, I just watched it for the zillionth time this morning...Still goes down smooth, like kerosene syrup smooth. I only have one problem, something that's a hard bother to shake off: I can't stand those superimposed moons! Those obvious squares are just so off putting! But other then that, as awesome as ever.

I have to say my film making style is a lot like Sam's: I try to make every single shot interesting, unique.  

King of Paradise

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:40 pm
Sadly, I have only seen Army of Darkness. I feel ashamed of myself. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford

RORI?! What's that?

It's an engrish slang for Loli/Lolita. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:54 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford

RORI?! What's that?

It's an engrish slang for Loli/Lolita. rofl
Oh I get it know...I need to pick up on my Japanese. If I would practice more I would've now that was a Japnese thing. since they don't purnounce the "L", and instead it's a "R". You know I've been thinking aobut ll the times I've played RE. I'm starting to think it actually sucks. Even if re4 and 5 were brought back with the static cams and scred ammo it woudl still suck. I mean seriously It doesn't scare anymore. I went through RE2 just a hwile ago and it's like," Ok soon renough Mr. X will come through that wall, must evade," and not" s**t I'm going to die as soon he comes charging in. I don't want to die!" Resident evil is the crapiest gme as in terms of survival horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 pm
Well, it pales in comparison to Silent Hill, that's for sure. Honestly, when I first bought SH2, and saw the graphics and the scares, I honestly said, "Who needs the Remake?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:14 pm
I'm going to go sell my RE2...but I wonder who would buy mine since it's a bit scratched, and also it's in english. I hardly see any body playing English games over here in Taiwan.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games