Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:32 pm
Tenbatstekimen. Anoyo enjeru hae ecchiraocchira. Burakku umou henryuu doun ankokutariku, bouken.

Swift is heavens vengance. World of the dead angel fly with a great deal of effort. Black feathers drift down the dark continent, watching from afar.

I added to it ^-^ It pretty.... and dark at the same time....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:42 pm
Very nice...I love it, the initial and what you've added to it, Aisling. Its haunting...ah, I love the Japanese language. So many subtleties we don't have in English, ways to express ideas that so far surpass the limits we have in our daily speech. And I only know a few words...  

ShadowPhoenix88

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:57 pm
Who the hell wants to learn latin... in my opinion it's a completely useless grammatical language. It's so hard that in our school those who study latin can have their books with them to the Final exam surprised (might be that I've completely misunderstood it... but at least they sit there with their books that they use all the time xd ) Our school only offers german, french, russian, latin, spanish and italian (apart from the obligatory swedish, finnish and english of course whee ), but I think that's enough.

Noooo I have the french exam tomorrow... *spasm*.... I'm so going to die... what if I get a bad grade crying ... have to go to the shop and buy something I can eat during the exam... I hate when you have to sit completely still and silent for such a long time... I mean you can't even lift a pencil you've dropped on the floor yourself, you have to ask the teacher to lift it up for you! And it's so embarassing to ask for permission to go to the toilet gonk

I think I happened to get a pretty good nickname... Candy suits me heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:58 am
Mou
Who the hell wants to learn latin... in my opinion it's a completely useless grammatical language. It's so hard that in our school those who study latin can have their books with them to the Final exam surprised (might be that I've completely misunderstood it... but at least they sit there with their books that they use all the time xd ) Our school only offers german, french, russian, latin, spanish and italian (apart from the obligatory swedish, finnish and english of course whee ), but I think that's enough.

My school offerred . . . . wait for it . . . . Spanish. That's it. Just spanish. Then again, my graduating class was 35 members strong- but one failed, so only 34 made it.

As for latin- anything sounds important in latin! whee  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:29 am
Mou, I was about to flip over and die when you said your school offered Finnish and Swedish, but then I looked in your profile and saved myself a death. Now it makes perfect sense. Alas, if only my school offered languages such as those...except they probably wouldn't take up too keen of an interest. Oh well...

And don't say your school only offers those languages - trust me when I say that most people would die to have such a varied selection as that at their disposal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:09 am
Hi there smile

Wow, wish I could learn japanese at my school. We have french, german and spanish apart from the obligatory danish and english.

boring stare  

Vatina

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:34 am
Vatina
Hi there smile

Wow, wish I could learn japanese at my school. We have french, german and spanish apart from the obligatory danish and english.

boring stare

Wow... danish surprised

Kanske du forstar vad jag sager eller ens lite av det?

Just testing... we should understand eachother... right?

@SP: Well I guess I am happy... but since we're the only swedish school there should also be a lot to choose between, otherwise we have no possibility to learn other languages (apart from some evening school courses, where you can practically learn any language you want xd Including japanese). Waaa... that reminds me... tomorrow is the day of doom gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:36 am
Mou
Vatina
Hi there smile

boring stare

Wow... danish surprised

Kanske du forstar vad jag sager eller ens lite av det?

Just testing... we should understand eachother... right?

@SP: Well I guess I am happy... but since we're the only swedish school there should also be a lot to choose between, otherwise we have no possibility to learn other languages (apart from some evening school courses, where you can practically learn any language you want xd Including japanese). Waaa... that reminds me... tomorrow is the day of doom gonk

Lol yeah, I think I understood that razz

Lucky, japanese.... what kind of doomsday?  

Vatina

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:26 am
Vatina
Lol yeah, I think I understood that razz

Lucky, japanese.... what kind of doomsday?

Yay heart

French final exam . . . doesn't that tell you everything xd And April the 1st, hate that day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:39 pm
stare  

Tanakietsu

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:50 pm
LOOK WHAT I FOUND! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:25 pm
Pandali
LOOK WHAT I FOUND! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

What did you find?  

Tanakietsu

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:08 pm
Good luck on the French Final. And pray that your teacher decided to give you the final as part of an April Fool's Day scam.

Yes, now I'm intrigued - what ever did you find? A box? A chest? A rabid purple flying monkey? Or did you find my wet mop of doom? I think I left it lying around here somewhere...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:57 pm
ShadowPhoenix88
Good luck on the French Final. And pray that your teacher decided to give you the final as part of an April Fool's Day scam.

Yes, now I'm intrigued - what ever did you find? A box? A chest? A rabid purple flying monkey? Or did you find my wet mop of doom? I think I left it lying around here somewhere...

NO! I found my hat! It was in a trunk, so I decided to wear it. hehehehehehheee.........

Pie, you have a wet mop of doom? I have evil RAZORS!  

Pandali

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:10 pm
Yes! I'm victorious, nobody has noticed my presence here again...yet. gonk  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games