Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU

Is that a yes or a no? Or isn't it question related?

Yin Yun Yang

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Ok, I know this is the type of thing for the wifi thread when it comes to posting, but it moves so slow that it would probably be more likely to work for me here then there. I want to play guitar hero 3 with someone over wifi right now. Any volunteers?

Two can play at this quoting themselves game!

Yin Yun Yang

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Meta_Fish
PAU

Is that a yes or a no? Or isn't it question related?
It's not yet or no.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Yin Yun Yang
Ok, I know this is the type of thing for the wifi thread when it comes to posting, but it moves so slow that it would probably be more likely to work for me here then there. I want to play guitar hero 3 with someone over wifi right now. Any volunteers?

Two can play at this quoting themselves game!

Ha ha! You didn't quote yourself! Not that it matters. So, will you?

Yin Yun Yang

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Have any of you guys walked around your house with the guitar hero controller strapped to your back?

And did it make you feel cool?

then just sponaneously pull it off your back and go CHECK MAH MAD SKILLZ! *Clicking buttons controller*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:08 pm

~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
Have any of you guys walked around your house with the guitar hero controller strapped to your back?

then just sponaneously pull it off your back and go CHECK MAH MAD SKILLZ! *Clicking buttons controller*

It has been on my back for most of the day, not even for bathroom breaks have I taken it off my back.

gonk

Yin Yun Yang

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

It has been on my back for most of the day, not even for bathroom breaks have I taken it off my back.

gonk
you know what you need... MOAR FURY!!! with me.
NAO!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:14 pm

~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

gonk
NAO!

Ah, I'm in a GH3 on wifi mood right now. No one will though. I think WTF Ninja downloaded it too, or at least someone posted it awhile ago. In this thread.

Yin Yun Yang

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

gonk
NAO!

Ah, I'm in a GH3 on wifi mood right now. No one will though. I think WTF Ninja downloaded it too, or at least someone posted it awhile ago. In this thread.
>_> fein.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 pm

~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

gonk
NAO!

>_> fein.

I have no idea what fein is.

Yin Yun Yang

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

gonk
NAO!

>_> fein.

"Fine."

Misspelling things on purpose makes you look rebellious and sexy, didn't you know?

Jeez, get with it!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang
~Xiloscent~
Yin Yun Yang

gonk
NAO!

>_> fein.

"Fine."

Misspelling things on purpose makes you look rebellious and sexy, didn't you know?

Jeez, get with it!

And another thing is that it is harder to play fury with gh3 then it is to gaia with gh3. Multitasking is fun. But if you really want to I will.

Yin Yun Yang

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Yin Yun Yang
And another thing is that it is harder to play fury with gh3 then it is to gaia with gh3. Multitasking is fun. But if you really want to I will.

If I really want to what? sweatdrop
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games