Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
How do you stay entertained when you are snowed in?

Go out and play in the snow. Take pictures of the snow. Read a book or watch TV/Movies with my parents or play on my computer. *shrugs* Just depends on the day and what mood I am in.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
If you had a time machine that only let you spend one hour in a different time, what date would you go to?

Will the Doctor be navigating this "time machine"? *laughs*

Um... probably sometime in the 19th century so I can hang out with Doyle, Poe and whoever else I want to, lol. But that would also require being able to travel over to Europe in my time machine. Does that also happen? Or am I stuck in this same location?
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
Describe what your laugh sounds like. Who in your family is your laugh most similar to, and most different from?

I have a quiet laugh. Depending on how much I'm laughing there is either no sound coming out at all, or just a faint quiet laughter. Um... I think I'm quite a bit like both of my parents. *shrugs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
What’s going on in your life right now that’s driving you nuts?

My Mom's recent Farmville technique. *sighs* Lately I've had to keep logging onto her account to take care of her crops for her. I don't mind doing it for a couple days, but when I've had to do it for over a week or two now, it gets annoying. Sometimes I don't think she even pays attention to how long it takes for the crops to grow. I think she just plants whatever crop she needs to complete a recipe in the Winery/Pub (depending on which farm) or to complete a quest. *shakes head*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
If you had your own reality show, what would it be called? What would it be about? Who would the main characters be?

A reality TV show, huh? Hmm... I'm not sure what I would call it, but it would probably surround the events that occur in my friends lives. It would like The Big Bang Theory meets Modern Family meets Glee. *shrugs* Something like that. *laughs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
Who is your greatest hero of all time?

Bonuses: 1) Who is your greatest villain of all time? 2) Who could play your evil-twin in the made for TV version of your life?

My parents are my greatest hero. No matter what roadblocks life has thrown their way, they have always stayed true to each other and made it through. They work hard to accomplish their dreams and are always willing to try something new when the opportunity is there. Not to mention, they are always there to support me during my good times and my bad times. They're the best parents I could ask for.

Greatest villain? I don't know. I've never had any major villains. I may have had an arch-nemesis sort-of... but I wouldn't say she's the "greatest."

My evil twin, huh? Um... Hayden Panetierre (sp?) does pretty good with the bad girl image, so I guess I'll go with her.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
When teleportation is finally possible, where will you beam yourself first?

Over to the U.K., especially London. Yay for finally be able to travel without the worry of travel expenses. And talk about a green way of traveling, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
If you could bring one fictional character to life for a day, who would you choose?

What would you do for the day?

Sherlock Holmes... or the Doctor. We would go on adventures, lol. Um... yeah. Not very descriptive, but the characters themselves would affect what all would happen, especially on what day they came to life.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
Grab the nearest book (or website) to you right now. Jump to paragraph 3, second Sentence. Write it in a post.

Bonus: Make up a sentence to follow the first one, but make it go in an entirely different direction that the actual book or website does.

Holmes was sitting with his back to me, and I had given him no sign of my occupation.

I slowly came up behind him and carefully placed my hands on his shoulders, before letting them slide down his chest until they reached the button of his jacket.

((There was no "second sentence" for that "paragraph"... but whatever.

*laughs* And that definitely is a different angle from the original tale. Not to mention I changed it from Dr. John Watson to my OC, lol. Still a Watson, just a different one.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Alright. I'm done with doing the past topics. So any more of the Daily Post ones I'll be doing will be the latest ones.

As for now, I'm going to finish the doll I started last night. And then I'll watch some Ellen episodes.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Woot! I just drew the TARDIS as one of the drawings on the white board for the doll I'm doing, lol. I'm almost thinking of giving her different markers to use, because the TARDIS just has to be blue colored, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
I'm really impressed with how well my drawings on the white board for my doll are turning out. :) They actually look like how I would draw things on a white board - sometimes more detailed than they should be, lol.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Almost done with this doll...
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
*works on another doll*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Finished with that doll.

Going to go to the bathroom. Be back in a bit.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games