Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
I'm back!

I think the weather has definitely affected the color schemes I've been using for my dolls lately. A lot of them are dark, dull colors. I need more bright, colorful dollz. Hopefully with more sunshine ((*hint hint*)) the color scheme will become more cheerful looking.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Just looking at other doll bases to see if I get inspired to do any other dollz.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
*works on another doll*

I found one base set I liked and thought of doing the senshi group consisting of my friends' and my senshi... but I wasn't sure who all to portray in the group... and whether to keep the senshi in their former outfit or give them a revamped look in honor of the (re-)release of the Sailor Moon and Sailor V manga in America. I ended up scratching that idea for now, because the base had bunny ears on the bodies and it would've taken too much work to edit them off.

So... now I'm just doing little headshots of my OCs.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Well, I'm going to go ahead and log off from here. So talk to y'all later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
Saturday my Mom and I went to my Grandma's for Mother's Day. A lot of my extended family was there as well. Aunt Shirley, cousin Allison, her husband and the kids; Aunt Kathy and her husband; Aunt Cindy; and Uncle Ken. Pretty everyone who is close enough to visit was there, except for my Aunt Becky and her family.

I was aware that Becky and Shirley had a little fallout the last time Becky was up to visit them. However, I didn't realize how bad things had gotten. Apparently Shirley didn't want Becky's kids to hang out with Allison's kids. Bad influence or something like that. *shrugs* Not really sure what that's all about, but okay... Mom felt bad that Becky was left out of the big group gathering due to that whole thing. But I guess Becky was planning on visiting on Sunday anyway, so... *shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
Yesterday Dad made Cinnamon Roll Waffles for breakfast for us. Very yummy.

We spent the afternoon catching up on our recorded American Idol episodes. Then in the evening, Mom and I watched BBC Emma (2009). Still good the second time around (for me anyway; it's the first time for my Mom to see it - and she loves it).
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
I've been doing little things here and there that I've been needing to do for some time - especially to complete before I start school up again tomorrow.

Like right now I just finished catching up on my journal entries. Thankfully there wasn't too much to catch up on, since it was a slow period of time where not much was going on.

I'm going to put my new parking permit pass in my car and then put away laundry. Finish the dollz I was doing of my OCs... and then if I still have time, catch up on my Ellen shows.

*sighs* So much to do, but is there enough time to do it all?
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
*listens to "Lady Gaga Fugue"* If I knew how to play the piano, I totally would want to play this piece, especially since I have the sheet music saved on my computer now. I'll probably print it off to see if my Mom is able to play it, hehe.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
Going to watch Ellen now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Just was briefly glancing at job openings while a section of an Ellen episode that I wasn't interested in played. There's a lot of nice jobs that are open right now... so I'll probably apply for some of them. *sighs* We'll see which ones I decide to go with and if there's any I do apply for whether I'll get any interviews and what not with them or not.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
I'm making a list of all of the job openings that I'm interested in, so I can prepare all of the needed stuff for it when I feel like applying for the jobs. :) Mom will definitely be glad to know that I'm doing this. *sighs and rolls eyes* I swear every time I start a new term, she constantly is bringing up the topic of applying for jobs. Especially with the new library opening soon too... so she keeps hinting that I should apply for it. *sighs* I just want to get a job I love doing that pays well and lasts for a long time ((since my babysitting job was a temporary one... obviously)) that way Mom can get off my case.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
So right now I have at least 12 job openings I'm thinking of applying. And get this - a few of them are even in the restaurant/food business area. Before I had no interest in applying for jobs in that area... but I guess with getting so desperate for a job, I've decided that I would give it a whirl. It may be also because the places I'm familiar with and would enjoy working there.

*shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
I'm doing pretty good with catching up on all of my Ellen episodes. :)

... I'm hungry... Mom!!! When are you getting home?!
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games