Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 pm

@Kujo: Shane is The Fall.....

Well it may not be much to what everyone here has said but......

When my parents divorced, it was the end of the world i thought. I cried, my life being taken away from me. I loved all my friends and didn't want to move. I had an abusive mother and she was very less-carrying at the time. she had gained custody of my and my older brother, the day she beat my older brother over the head with a frying pan.

To add, i had been very emotional and keep to myself. Being overweight and being picked on everyday since the 9th grade kidna made me a monster. I would not take action againts people, but just lie to them, be a two face. I am not always mean, just raised to be mean to others who think they are better than me. Being mean and disrespectful is my way of just saying im better than you. I dont mean it, just how i am sometimes around others.

Oh and if you think you all that, TRY GETTING THE COURAGE TO TELL YOUR FATHER THAT YOUR GAY!!!!!!!!

JSUT TRY IT DAMN IT!

Kujomaru
@DANDii deep.....Unfortunately I'm heartless and rude. Love and myself does not compute. Lol like a robot.

Wannabe.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Irish-Sama

The Fall is Inevitable
Irish-Sama
I is your bestfriend in teh guild!?!?!?!

what do you think of me irish?!

especially after I just kinda insulted someone who seems to be like your idol or something a million times emo

We are still cool.
You jist don't understand the struggle called Detroit.

the french are glad tooo dieee for love

they delight in fighting dueelss

but i prefer a man who lives

and gives expensive jewelsss

thus quoted by marilyn monroe

this is real love folks!

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Oni_Soul

Irish-Sama

one of them yes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Digitality
Kujomaru
Digitality
XSK Muse
@Kujo: Try sending a pm to Shane. It might get his attention better.

I say, everyone this night have shown me a new leaf, something that i didnt know about. I have futher now grown to respect everyone now. You guys are willing to tell about your lives.

I give you a kudos for it.

I WOULD share about my life, but there really hasn't been anything very noteworthy to this scale.

Unless you consider almost drowning when I was five significant. The part that was significant was the fact that my older brother not only pushed me into the deepest part of the wavepool, but was laughing about it as I was drowning.

When i was four, I rolled backwards down a hill. I split a rotting log in half with my head. The doctor said that I've always had stronger bones than most people.

Hmmm...I dream things, and then they happen sometimes. Scary s**t.

But yeah...I got nothin'.

Wow that happened to you too? who saved you?

A lifeguard. My dad punched my brother in the shoulder so hard that it dislocated his shoulder AND knocked his fat body into the water (Which was about five feet away XD My dad is scary strong, but he's awesome.)
oh, well I was saved by a sailor that happened to be sailing in a boat. Traumatic experience I tell, you I was about 17 yards in the ocean, very far away from my cousins. You know I should not have accepted that dare.

Kujomaru

Official Sasuke Uchiha

XSK Muse

When my parents divorced, it was the end of the world i thought. I cried, my life being taken away from me. I loved all my friends and didn't want to move. I had an abusive mother and she was very less-carrying at the time. she had gained custody of my and my older brother, the day she beat my older brother over the head with a frying pan.

To add, i had been very emotional and keep to myself. Being overweight and being picked on everyday since the 9th grade kidna made me a monster. I would not take action againts people, but just lie to them, be a two face. I am not always mean, just raised to be mean to others who think they are better than me. Being mean and disrespectful is my way of just saying im better than you. I dont mean it, just how i am sometimes around others.

Oh and if you think you all that, TRY GETTING THE COURAGE TO TELL YOUR FATHER THAT YOUR GAY!!!!!!!!

JSUT TRY IT DAMN IT!

LOL I WIN I DON'T HAVE A DAD

But I do have a Homophobe Mother lol

XSK Muse

JSUT TRY IT DAMN IT!

i told my crazy racist bigot homophobic posh british grandma i was gay

she was like WHAT?!!?! BURN IN HELL ******** i was like lol

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Oni where is one of your better rping posts?

The Fall is Inevitable
the french are glad tooo dieee for love

they delight in fighting dueelss

but i prefer a man who lives

and gives expensive jewelsss

thus quoted by marilyn monroe

this is real love folks!

Diamonds are a girls best friend~

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

got Xbox Live!!!! wooooo! fable 3!

The Fall is Inevitable
XSK Muse

JSUT TRY IT DAMN IT!

i told my crazy racist bigot homophobic posh british grandma i was gay

she was like WHAT?!!?! BURN IN HELL ******** i was like lol

Then you lollerskated away

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Irish-Sama
The Fall is Inevitable
Irish-Sama

what do you think of me irish?!

especially after I just kinda insulted someone who seems to be like your idol or something a million times emo

We are still cool.
You jist don't understand the struggle called Detroit.

can i still one-sided flirt shamelessly with you half the day?!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Oni_Soul
got Xbox Live!!!! wooooo! fable 3!

OMG ONI

I have xbox live and fable 3

LET'S PLAY IT TOGETHER

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Oni where is one of your better rping posts?

Find the Melody Grove, should be in the Leaf Village.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games