Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Dragonball Evolution is going to be like the new Street Fighter movie: So bad it's bad. But I will admit: With Stephen Chow on board, the fighting might not be that bad. In fact, it could be really good. Be it that that is probably the only redeeming feature of the film, I will check it out when it hit's the cheap seats. With low expectations, I can't possibly get any more disappointed at the film then I'm already am, so...

EDIT: Don't want to double post like I just did, so...Can you please pull up that review lol?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Vankala

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Stephen Chow is amazing. Yeah maybe he can save the movie from being too much of a disaster. .5/5?

Knowing was alright. I went in thinking Nic Cage is going to make a fool of himself again. I was wrong biggrin

EDIT: Man that review hurts. Can't wait to see it myself.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Lol.

But this is good! Now we probably won't have to suffer through a god awful trilogy!

King of Paradise

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Seriously. But this little kid inside of me is cheering, "Go Dragonball go! Make money! Maybe the next one won't be as shitty!" sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I beat the s**t out of my little kid mad

Hahaha

King of Paradise

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Hah, seems like the way to go. Yeah, we don't want anymore of these. Shame it's gonna probably make some good money.

A PG rating. What the hell...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Goku before and after watching Dragonball Evolution. Same will probably happen to me.

King of Paradise

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Heh, ******** great. surprised

And it comes out Wednesday. That's kinda strange...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

A sign of it's crappiness. All good movies come out on Friday! Gawd!

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Xenomina
*sigh* Am I gonna have to separate you two? Look, no game franchise is the greatest, no game system is the greatest, no game can ever truely be rated as best ever.

Know why? It's all relative. Everyone has their own opinion and gaming tastes, that doesn;t make 'em any more or less of a gamer. Or human being, or whatever. I've stayed out this convo long enough.

Can it, if you wanna continue the hate fest, take to email or IM, please. You're offending a lot of gamer's here, myself included.

Hey, Stranger! Did you get any... Feeling of a hatefest at all? Cause I thought we were having a normal, polite, even if slightly intense debate? What hatefest?

I don't see why you're offended. You're right, people ARE allowed to have their own opinions... But that also means expressing them. You're saying, "People can have their opinions as long as they keep them to themselves"?

Oh, and I can't wait for the Dragonball movie. It's gonna be as awesome as the original Street Fighter movie with Van Damme. And yes, that movie was awesome, I don't care what none of you say.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

At the time I'm sure people were mildly pissed at the movie... But these days it's pretty awesome. I can't see Dragonball being awesome now or ever.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Why not? It looks like it's gonna have some good action, good fights, good special effects... What else do you want?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm

From what I seen the special effects don't look too great. Action sure, fights maybe. The PG rating bothers me too. Not that the movie has to be violent but I'm sure some of the mature themes are taken out. The style just looks kinda rediculous.

And that Justin Chatwin has pissed me off ever since The Invisible. I guess he has that baby face for Goku though. And who doesn't love Emmy Rossum and Chow Yun-Fat?

Mr. Kennedy

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games