Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:37 am
"Huh?" He turned towards Berry. "Ain't it obvious? We head for the Spring and let nothing stop us."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:45 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
"Huh?" He turned towards Berry. "Ain't it obvious? We head for the Spring and let nothing stop us."
" I know that much already..."Berry looked at Alixraen"... but should we let him come along..." Berry looked back at Ryed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:12 pm
Ryed shrugged. "Why not? He doesn't seem to want to kill us or something." Ryed started to walk towards the mountains.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:19 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed shrugged. "Why not? He doesn't seem to want to kill us or something." Ryed started to walk towards the mountains.
"Okay Ryed" Berry followed Ryed to the mountains and looked at Alixraen " Come on Alixraen. "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:34 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
x- Ryed Raevin -x
"Okay Ryed" Berry followed Ryed to the mountains and looked at Alixraen " Come on Alixraen. "

Alixraen smiled and followed the pair of them. "Thanks Berry, for letting me join you. I won't let you down. And to you Ryed, I'll prove to you soon enough that I am not a coward, just smart enough to pick my own battles."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:26 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen smiled and followed the pair of them. "Thanks Berry, for letting me join you. I won't let you down. And to you Ryed, I'll prove to you soon enough that I am not a coward, just smart enough to pick my own battles."
Berry looked around " I wish we were already there....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:09 am
"If we'd teleport there, we'd be dead before we can even take a stance," he mentioned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
"If we'd teleport there, we'd be dead before we can even take a stance," he mentioned.
"Why Ryed?" Berry looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:58 am
He sighed. "Because the Fountain is in the hands of Sanmex. He has the place so heavily guarded I need to do a too powerful move if we teleport there, and then you'd be dead as well."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:48 am
x- Ryed Raevin -x
He sighed. "Because the Fountain is in the hands of Sanmex. He has the place so heavily guarded I need to do a too powerful move if we teleport there, and then you'd be dead as well."
"oh, okay Ryed." Berry looks at the mountain they are going to" Do you think we will win when we get there? Since it is heavily guarded and stuff."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 am
He smiled at her. "Of course we will. You gotta stay positive, Berry."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:19 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
He smiled at her. "Of course we will. You gotta stay positive, Berry."
"Okay Ryed..." Berry wasnt to positive that everything would just be perfect. She still worried about other things.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm
Alixraen followed silently behind, taking in his new companions and surroundings. He had to try and familiarize himself with them as quickly as possible, as to catch up with what had been happenning.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Ryed looked back. "Hey, Alixraen. Don't fall behind. Those mountains are a natural maze."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Berry turned around to see where Alixraen was and slowed down her walking so he could catch up easier. She smiled a bit at him and turned around and continued walking.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff