Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

xXN1ghtMar3Xx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Yo just call me nightmare favorite system DS game Bleach  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:59 pm
Lawl, look at that newb... Ha ha... Oh... s**t... <.< That's me ------------------------->  

Alajamsch

nintendo x0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Hey I'm nintendo x0 and the Nintendo in my name is not capalalzed. I have owned most of the nintendo systems and hopefully going to continue. I'm a big Nintendo fan and hope to contribute to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:05 pm
I don't recall replying to this when I first joined, so I guess this is ok... sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm a dirty blond (not dirty as in perverted, it's my hair color, it's pretty much brown except in the summer my hair gets lighter and is nearly blond), my eyes are this really nice shade of blue that's pretty close to sapphire, as a general rule I tend to like food.
I enjoy drawing (although haven't really posted any online yet) and am pretty good, I'll probably be an animator or comic artist in the future. I like taking nature walks and exploring (I've got miles of woods at my house and it goes to a river, there are caves and all sorts of awesome s**t), doing general physical stuff in a non-sports related fashion, such as climbing, trampolining, swimming, and sparring (I'm not bad at martial arts).

And no, I will not be your bf/gf etc. I'm a loner, which is weird 'cuz I usually get along with people really well.

I enjoy Nintendo games first and foremost as a general rule, however there are plenty of series and games by other companies that I enjoy.
The Nintendo stuff that I enjoy the most are the Super Mario, Zelda, and Fire Emblem series (Smash Bros. is pretty much a given if you're a Nintendo fan, so I felt it unnecessary to include it).
Other games and series I enjoy are the Strategy games by Nippon Ichi, amongst those are Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, and the recently released (as of Halloween) Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. The company isn't major over here, but in Japan they're a huge success. I like them about as much as most Nintendo games because they're uber quirky and distinctly original.

You can just tell that a game is going to be completely awesome when you find out that the main character is a demon prince...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...who rules over hell with an iron fist...
User Image
...and an army of murderous butcher knife wielding penguins that say "d00d".
Oh, did I mention that when you throw them they explode? sweatdrop

Truly awesome. whee  

Kyoskue

cereologist

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:31 am
I, Marly Mu, am new here.
Of course.
I am a FEMALE.
My life revolves around dancing and singing.
My favorite games are My Sims; Nintendo DS, Kingdom Hearts I; Ps2, KH:CoM; Gameboy Advanced, Kingdom Hearts II; Ps2, and most Spyro games.
I am an anime freak.
I love Death Note, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Pita Ten, and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts anime.
I just resently beat Xemnas the Final Boss in Kingdom Hearts II.
Now I have to work on getting far in Kindom Hearts I.
I am a red head brunette.
I always dye my hair.
My eyes are grey, blue, green, and brown.
I am(according to my friends) scene.
I wear pink/black glasses.
And will beat up anyone who pisses me off.

+Marly-chan+

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Y HELO THAR
My username says Quiche_fiend but you can call me Spud.
I like 3rd person fantasy/puzzle games (Zelda, Fable, Conker) mostly for Nintendo.
I liked Windwaker better than Twilight Princess.
I'm an avid lover of zombie movies. My favourites are Resident Evil and Fido.
I'm Canadian and I spell colour with a u, eh.
I strongly dislike Square Enix games and Naruto. This often earns me many enemies but I stick to my principals. THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT FF7.
I'm anti-ignorance. (anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, etc.)
I lubs cookies and chocolate.  

Quiche_fiend

LoserKoolz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Heya im fifa street soccer addict and i dont see the games come out to often and not alout of fame but if your a soccer fan those games remind you of hhow u playede your freinds in the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:58 pm
I am a new member. My name is Meghan (or Krystal) and my fave games are anything that has 2 do with Sonic, Mario, Star Fox, Kingdom Hearts, Donkey Kong, Banjo Kazooie, and Conker. My hobbies are COMPUTER AND VIDEO GAMES! GOT IT MEMORISED? I want a Wii 4 Xmas so f*cking badly!
~Krystal~
((Take on me, Take me on, I'll be gone))  

Princess_Valentina

butterman27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:12 pm
hoi! im the butterman2727!

i like myself, llamas, ninjas, and triangle erasers!

im kool!

k. bye.
dramallama ninja dramallama ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:22 pm
hello... i look like my avi but with brown hair instead. ^ ^...  

darknesstears101

Dufort

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:41 am
Hi everybody, i like pokemon, digimon, and nintendo stuff.I will most likely be getting a Wii for christmas and i have a Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:45 am
Malignant Narcissism
Hello my name is Malignant Narcissism ( or Beckie....yeah) I'm a huge fan Of pokemon and would love it if you would not make fun of me for being a pokemon fanatic at the age of 16.

If it makes you feel any better, I am a Pokémon fanatic at the age of 19! I even just got my first tattoo (Pikachu with the Pichu brothers)!

Oh, and to everyone else: Hello! I am new here, and look forward to making lots of friends here who share the same passions I do: GAMING! My favorite games are definitely the Pokemon RPGs, though I can honestly say I own, play, and enjoy a wide array of other games. I don't have a favorite system in particular, but I come close to being a Nintendo fangirl!

^_^ Purple  

Dizzy Purple

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:47 am
DizzyPurple
Malignant Narcissism
Hello my name is Malignant Narcissism ( or Beckie....yeah) I'm a huge fan Of pokemon and would love it if you would not make fun of me for being a pokemon fanatic at the age of 16.

If it makes you feel any better, I am a Pokémon fanatic at the age of 19! I even just got my first tattoo (Pikachu with the Pichu brothers)!

Oh, and to everyone else: Hello! I am new here, and look forward to making lots of friends here who share the same passions I do: GAMING! My favorite games are definitely the Pokemon RPGs, though I can honestly say I own, play, and enjoy a wide array of other games. I don't have a favorite system in particular, but I come close to being a Nintendo fangirl!

^_^ Purple

Alot of people like Pokemon in this Guild and some are 20 and over so noone will laughed at
Anyways welcome to the guild.Please enjoy your stay. Read the rules  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Hi, my name is Joe. I am 13 and love Wii, Nintendo, Pokemon, and Guitar Hero! Im new (duh!) and......well.........yeah.  

ness_96

Aceofspades53

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Aceofspades here. I'm new and I'm a Kirby fan.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games