Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:42 am

Ric was disturbed by what Mikyo did and his jutsu failed because of it.
"Holy cow, You know that could have hurt if it hit us." Ric shouts to Mikyo.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 am

"...yea."
Mikyo put his right hand on the back of his head.
"but it saved the forest right?"

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 am

"woah" Marquis looks at the devestation left behind from Mikyo. forming a rather cool looking bird out of clay he throws it in front of him making a handsign.
POOF
the bird is 3-4x bigger and able to ride on now. Marquis picks up his little mousy friend that has been making a clicking sound, the bird flies into the air with marquis sitting criss crossed apple suace on it's back. he reloads the mouse . which scurries over to the birds tail and jumps off. Landing semi gracefully, in a hidden position, it waits to take a good shot at Jynx.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 am

"Save the forest you say !?! You blow away More than HALF OF THE FOREST!!!!"

3Rton

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:48 am

"Unhonorable moves by all, and easily countered by all." Jynx said doing some quick handsigns "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)!!!!!" Jynx yelled out, revealing a wall of soil surrounding him before the water hit. "Earth absorbs water, ha ha ha haha" Jynx provoked inside the dome protected from thier attacks.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:51 am

"ha little laugh" Marquis' mouse begins shooting a barrage of clay needles at the dome. they stick into the side and blow that sucker up. ((the dome that is))

marquis27

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 am

"oh you little b***h," Oroami said as he gatehred chakra "Lightning Blade!" he yelled as the lightning gathered in his hands, angrily he thrust his hand into the earth dome "Your dead you little punk."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 am

Mikyo held out his left hand this time pulling off another handsign line.
"Earth Break Jutsu!"
his left hadn started to from into what looked like diamond and rock. Mikyo pullled back his newly aquired hand and punched the 5 ton arm into the Earh dome shatering the earth around Jinx.
"you cant hide kid. you'll just die faster."

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 am

(you never dodge my attack, so geuss you got hit) rahenno jumps in the air forms more handsigns "suiton: fuuma mizu shiruken (water release eivl windmill water shuriken)" rahenno fires the shuriken directly above jinx
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 am

metal wire wraped around jinx. "well everyone seamed to hate him so i thought i would join in." Eng said. he turned to mikyo. "do you think you could make something that can absorb chakra?" Eng said. there was something he wanted to do but he needed a chakra rod to make sure he didnt hurt himself.

skywerwolf

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 am

((hahahahahahaha we all 3 broke the dome in a different way. how creative))

the needles continue to shoot now that there isnt a dome protecting him some explode some don't, Marquis attach's chakra strings to Oroami as to not hinder his freedom of movements but rather upgrade his dodging ability tenfold.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 am

the forest would've been better off with the fire, fertilizing the soil after the trees burn.

"Damn" Jynx mutter, bruised from the knockback of the explosion.

As Jynx emerged from the setback he rose back up revealing a weird blade looking thing covering his right hand. "This is what I like to call chakra blade." Jynx explained, running towards Marquis at an incredible speed.

Baby Jynx

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:00 am

((right so your running through the air?? i happen to be on my birdies back))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:01 am

Mikyo appeared infront of Marquis facing Jynx.
"your blade wont do anything you know this?"
he held out his right hand toward Jynx.
"...die."

Oni_Soul

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:01 am

*Ric tackles Mikyo.*
"You i would really like if you wouldn't use these super level jutsus, You really going to destroy something else than that forest.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games